Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - Utage...
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Utage...

sickboy

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 12, 2005 05:08
Well, all the people I know personally on this forum are a fairly hard core bunch, and perhaps Utage is a little soft for them (wtf...it's going to be a killer weekend!!!) ... but, if anybody is going to Utage this weekend, look for me... the guy with the big smile on his face all weekend long...!!!
russ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 14:01
hi sickboy,
what were your thoughts on the event? i was there myself...
sickboy

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 16:27
Well Russ, to but it simply, I thought it was a great weekend... other than the obvious weather concerns, musically, it was fantastic!! If you feel like reading my rather long winded breakdown artist by artist, you can find it here ... http://www.japantranceforums.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=229&forum=12

I would expect you to take my 'reviews' with a grain of salt... it was my first time seeing all of these artists 'live' (other than the DnB acts ), so I would certainly defer to others (yours, for example) objective judgement..., but yeah, loved it!!

And I'll repost one thing from my small novel, in case you don't manage to get through it all... "For me, and this is just my personal taste and opinion, I would like to see more of the type of music and artists that are at festivals such as Utage and Labyrinth..."

Thanks for what you do Russ, and looking forward to Labyrinth!!

Cheers,
Jeff
Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - Utage...

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance