Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - Forum Upgrade - It's all about parties!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Forum Upgrade - It's all about parties!

2nd_beggar

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 23, 2008 15:30
what every icon of the "Specials" mean?
Maya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Feb 27, 2008 16:51
Very nice updates... I love the idea! Very original!

Congratulations Isratrance Crew!!

U are making a great work with the forum...

Vess

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 27, 2008 21:33
helpful.

well done!           ---
http://vessart.deviantart.com/
www.triplag.com
www.myspace.com/vess_
phiber_optixz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Feb 29, 2008 13:36
Really nice work Isra team! The section looks cool now and easy to navigate too...           Om Trayambakam Yajaamahe
Sugandhim Pushti - vardhanam|
Urva - rukamiva Bandhanan
Mrytor - muksheeya ma - amritaat||
Wizack Twizack
Wizack Twizack

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Feb 29, 2008 21:58
coolio!
wierd shit but killer!

goodie!

bOm..           For Contact & Bookings:
Wizack_Booking@hotmail.com
www.soundcloud.com/wizack_Twizack
New Album Out: Wizack Twizack - IV (Ovnimoon Records 2011) http://www.beatport.com/#release/wizack-twizack-iv/387698
makus
Overdream

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Mar 4, 2008 09:49
The time of greater changes came =) Well done!

www.overdreamstudio.com
Kalilaskov_AS
Kalilaskov AS

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Mar 8, 2008 13:16
I like the option to add a picture of flayer
Yammyyyyyy           https://soundcloud.com/kalilaskov-as
Psynthex
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Mar 21, 2008 23:41
hey guys,

well one of the good additions would be a CALENDER Party Calender. So we would have a calender and on particular date, when the party is ( friday dates, saturday dates.. or dates in the middle of the week ); and on each party date, there are flags with countries. if you would click on the special flag a new window ( such as thread ) should open and there you would find parties happening on that date in the particular country you were looking for from the beggining.

If we would want to have a good section with good infos; we should have a "fully active" moderator, who could add to calender, edit impropriate parties and delete them if neccesary.

Thats how the thing around trance partiing would be more flexible

Just my suggestion but i am sure that this would be a great addition. Thinks about it ( if you have time )

Cheers,
P.
          Psynthex [ Vertikal Records ]
http://www.myspace.com/psynthex

Minniq [ Parked Below Records ]

Frequent Pill [ Ultimae Records ]
coSmiIic r080t0n3
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Mar 22, 2008 07:42
we should get the thumbnail option in the party picture sections as well           - - - - - - - -
It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution. We've reached a certain point, but we're not moving any more.
Ken Kesey
boomshanthi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Mar 25, 2008 12:16
@isra team, as always, good work guys. i really liked the specials idea cos we can kind of get an idea of what to expect just looking at the thread... i have one question though...

what happens to all the party threads that got over? looks like it will be there for a couple of days and then it disappears... well, the idea is right cos it is to be used for party promotions, but people also post party reviews on the same thread after the party...

so does it get moved to some separate section or does it get simply deleted? just curious...

and the party calendar idea sounds neat too, but i guess its a lot of development...
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Mar 25, 2008 12:35
Thanks for the feedback! we are slowly working on everything here;-)

we are going to launch new party reviews section soon. it will combine both self-reviews (as of now) and also reviews followed the party promoted earlier.

I may rise, but I won't shine ...
boomshanthi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Mar 25, 2008 14:47
cool, looking forward to that... now, say i would like to know how a party went that was posted in the party promotion section, is the only option for me to open a new thread in the party reviews section or the respective country section?
ShivaS
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Mar 25, 2008 17:13
please pm me and try to detail..i didn't quite get the question...           I may rise, but I won't shine ...
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Mar 27, 2008 13:30
proper Upgrade
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Psynthex
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Mar 27, 2008 16:19
Quote:

On 2008-03-25 12:16, boomshanthi wrote:
@isra team, as always, good work guys. i really liked the specials idea cos we can kind of get an idea of what to expect just looking at the thread... i have one question though...

what happens to all the party threads that got over? looks like it will be there for a couple of days and then it disappears... well, the idea is right cos it is to be used for party promotions, but people also post party reviews on the same thread after the party...

so does it get moved to some separate section or does it get simply deleted? just curious...

Good one actually Hope the Isra team can make it! Good adition.

Quote:

and the party calendar idea sounds neat too, but i guess its a lot of development...

For sure its a nice idea and its a longterm project, but later on; it looks everything so perfect and proffesionally done. I think this would be a good move. But we should wait and see what´s going to happen.

Cheers,
P.           Psynthex [ Vertikal Records ]
http://www.myspace.com/psynthex

Minniq [ Parked Below Records ]

Frequent Pill [ Ultimae Records ]
Trance Forum » » Forum  www.isratrance.com - Forum Upgrade - It's all about parties!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance