Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - UNIVERSO PARALELLO #5 28/12 - 03/01/2005 ----- Pratigi - Bahia
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

UNIVERSO PARALELLO #5 28/12 - 03/01/2005 ----- Pratigi - Bahia

LiQuId^TrOlL
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 21, 2004 11:37
The pics and the other info clearly shows how hard the party is gonna be ...great place people,Haaaaaaaave a Blast.           StIlL TrIpPiN------->WaY To TrAnCe
juice
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 10:23
even the pocket ash tray........i'll pray fr their success................booooooom           Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
ramy(spiritual world)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 13:26
AHHhhhhHHHHhhh..

!!..BOOM SHANKAR..!!:DJ:
ctota

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 16:21
gawd... what a psy dose that would be..!! ill take 4 years.. make a tonne of money..!! and head out for the rest of my life...
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Oct 22, 2004 19:48
Sounds excelent! Last year party was amazing...

This year will be even better! Prepare to a real psychedelic experience in an amazing place... Space Tribe, Triptych, Altom, Protoculture, PENTA!!! And all the great brazillian projects!

Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Alok

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 29, 2004 00:57
hi there...

we have some news for the European public about plane tickets to Brasil... Mushroom Magazine together with Cool-Tours from Germany are organizing plane tickets from all Europe to Brasil, they also offer the rest of the transport from the airport to the festival... to know about prices and further conditions please enter in contact with Cool-Tours:

Cool-Tours
Jagststr. 43
70376 Stuttgart
Germany

The hotline number exclusively for mushroom events is: (+49) 711 550422-477

Their website is: http://www.cool-tours.de / http://www.cool-tours.com

Mushroom website: www.mushroom-online.com

We want to give another tip to those struggling to get a ticket, it is much easier to get a nice price either to Rio de Janeiro or to Sao Paulo, from where you can book easily a domestic flight to Salvador (one way between 140 to 250 Euros) or take one of the fully organized bus excursions (return ticket about EU100), which is quite a long journey, but the busses are of good quality, so...

By the way, we want to confirm that the festival will have 6 days of music instead of 5 and the participation of S-Range and the in the previous message mentioned artists...

Greetings from Brasil!
Laugh & Light
UP Crew
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Nov 3, 2004 15:02
From salvador to the party location what is the best way of transport? I know a car would be the best but I don't know anything about the law concerning what age you can rent a car in brasil is. are their any buses leaving from the airport in salvador to the festival location? I'll be in salvador on the 28th. or I can also be in sao paulo guarulhos at the 28th but I would've guessed all the buses to the festival would've left by then.           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
BISHOP
Miracle

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Nov 4, 2004 05:58
I hv no words to describe this party!

Simple amazing, way to go UP crew!
BOOM my friends
Lucas Aly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Nov 4, 2004 16:43
Quote:

On 2004-11-03 15:02, NeutroN wrote:
are their any buses leaving from the airport in salvador to the festival location?

Yeah, i would like to know too. How can we get from airport to the party?           we are one.
Piawaii

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 4, 2004 18:06
Neutron and Lucas,

I read somewhere about tranpsortation from Salvador's airport to the party. Try contacting the party crew tru their website. we'll surely get what you need.
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Nov 4, 2004 22:00
yeah ive been told there busses leaving to the party everyday, not to sure about times. but surely there will be enough           "Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
pluto

Posted : Nov 5, 2004 19:48
What will the price at the gate be for people with foreign passports?
If I can find a reasonable flight I'll be there
Bodeba

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 15, 2004 20:36
NUTRON: To rent a car here in brazil you have to b e 21 years old.. I think the best way to you is to get a bus to the party.. there will be a few..

Swarup and UP crew : Please if possible , put the speakers in paralell to he shore, in a way that the sound doesnt get affected by the wind (like last year).. the sound quality will be a lot higher as well as the volume...

We need SUB SIX and INFECTED!!!!

Thaks... see u all there..
Alok

Posted : Nov 18, 2004 00:35
hello...

some useful information how to get from Salvador to the Festival:

The easy way to get from Salvador to the festival is to book in advance the trip through Cerrado Trip, they will be organizing the transport from Salvador to the festival and back.

Till the 31st they will have various times a day a bus or van leaving from the airport. There will be an operator waiting for you in the airport upon arrival. For the exact departure times and bookings please enter in contact with the operator, there will be departures morning, afternoon and evening, depending on the amount of interest.

Since this tour is going by the ferryboat, it is easiest for those who come by bus to go directly from the bus station to the ferryboat, where you may wait to meet the excursion and go over with them, on the other side in Itaparica, transport will be waiting to pick you up. It is important to book with antecedence, to make sure there will be space.

Cerrado Trip

Salvador/ Pratigi/ Salvador (optional)

Fax: 3039 60 61/ Cel: 9983 80 94

andherson@cerradotrip.com.br

Another good option is the Crystal Bus, they are competent and experienced people, also having every day busses leaving till the 31st of December. Check their website for info on times etc.

- Crystal Bus

Salvador/ Pratigi/ Salvador

Contact Lueli (+55- (0)71) 9117 6094

E-mail:crystalbus1@yahoo.com.br

Obs: check daily the times of departure

www.crystalbus.cjb.net

in the next few days on the website will be available more information about routes, maps, etc..

greetings

Alok
Watter
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 14:03
Can any one tell me what would be the easiest route to go by car from São Paulo to The festival...Where to stop what roads to take and all...
Thanks and Cheers!!!           "open your mind....you might just see that there isn't anything to be seen"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - UNIVERSO PARALELLO #5 28/12 - 03/01/2005 ----- Pratigi - Bahia
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance