Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Underwater Overground 4 (24-31. July 2006) @ Pula, Croatia
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Underwater Overground 4 (24-31. July 2006) @ Pula, Croatia

madmardigan

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 28, 2006 21:23
so i was initially really interested in makin it out to this fest, then i guess i sorta got sidetracked by all the other fests goin on this summer, but now that i see their will by ott and vibrasphere in the lineup i'm definately there. also i just visited croatia for the first time last week and it is a truly magnificent country.
iezuss

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 30, 2006 13:04
Just be aware. Croatia had always a very strict politics towards illegal drugs.
This year there's a new law. Being caought smoking a joint can get you in prison up to five years.
No panic at the festival, but be very careful outside the festival's site.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 30, 2006 13:39
Quote:

On 2006-06-30 13:04, iezuss wrote:

This year there's a new law. Being caought smoking a joint can get you in prison up to five years.

woow that´s hard it seems a 3rd world country and they are in EU. incredible.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
iezuss

Posted : Jun 30, 2006 15:51
Quote:

On 2006-06-30 13:39, Adigroovy wrote:

woow that´s hard it seems a 3rd world country and they are in EU. incredible.

It's not in the EU yet:) Few more years to wait. Hopefuly soon, to skip the nasty border check. Cause it's a really a country of an amazing beauty.

Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jun 30, 2006 17:28
Quote:

On 2006-06-30 15:51, iezuss wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-06-30 13:39, Adigroovy wrote:

woow that´s hard it seems a 3rd world country and they are in EU. incredible.

It's not in the EU yet:) Few more years to wait. Hopefuly soon, to skip the nasty border check. Cause it's a really a country of an amazing beauty.

Fiurst they should stop bugging us with SEA question and than after 5 years of arrangments maybe

regards           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

-------------------------------------------
( Plutonic Records - PLUCD001 ) V
iezuss

Posted : Jun 30, 2006 18:25
Quote:

On 2006-06-30 17:28, Redax Mental wrote:

Redax, don't
Peace and love!

Anyway, the five years for a joint seems to be a journalist exageration. On Croatian sites I found a penalty example: 3years for 20g weed posession...

Good luck with the festival, I've been on all 3 UVOGS so far, can't come to this one, wish you a pleasent and crowded happening.

Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 30, 2006 19:15
Quote:

On 2006-06-30 18:25, iezuss wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-06-30 17:28, Redax Mental wrote:

Redax, don't
Peace and love!

Anyway, the five years for a joint seems to be a journalist exageration. On Croatian sites I found a penalty example: 3years for 20g weed posession...

Good luck with the festival, I've been on all 3 UVOGS so far, can't come to this one, wish you a pleasent and crowded happening.

Redax will...still bug... dont know why cro politics bugging us and want to take sea from us... hehh.. they are having 400km of sea..and they want to take those 45km from us also... heh

REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

Bluetech
Bluetech

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 30, 2006 23:43
Hi all, I just wanted to say how much I have loved being a part of the festival in Croatia. It's been the highlight of my summer for the last two years, and I have felt like I was spending time with friends, not just playing at a party.

I'm really sorry to not be able to make the festival this year, but I've had a number of "real life" issues which have affected me this year, and I've had to cancel shows due to my inability to make it financially sustainable. I've spent the last 3.5 years on the road, and unfortunately there is not enough money in the scene to pay chill out that I can expect touring to cover my bills. That being said, even though UWOG is a smaller festival they have paid me double what the big festivals have offered, and given incredible hospitality every time.

I will truly miss you guys this year, and hope there is a next year for me to make it up to you!!!
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Jul 1, 2006 12:54
i am sorry as well that even can't come
it was a honor for me to play with him on same line up
i wish and hope that i will next time or in another place
jah mon even
only good           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
interceptor

Posted : Jul 1, 2006 14:45
Quote:
On 2006-06-30 13:04, iezuss wrote:

this law will become valid in october!
and besides it only considers dealers and not consumers. If you have small ammount of any narcotic you will only be fined or given a small jail sentence (depending on how much you were caught with). So this law doesn`t regard possesion, only distribution.
but be cautious anyhow! you don`t need fuzz to ruin your holliday.
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jul 2, 2006 21:46
Redax please stop flaming the festival...you were saying nothing but praises on the first page and also on other forums and topics...now when you're no longer playing you decided to try and bash us to death...I honestly don't understand what the border issues with Croatia and Slovenia have to do with UWOG...

regarding the drug policy there have been no new laws passed on it and they certainly won't be passed in the middle of summer...drug laws here are pretty much like the ones in our neighbouring countries...

now please lets stick to talk about the festival and leave our disputes for another time and place

thank you           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 3, 2006 01:08
ehehehhehehe... playing for free NOT A CHANCE

byee bye..wish u luck           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jul 3, 2006 17:50
I searched around a bit regarding that whole drug law you people were talking about and managed to find an article about it in a newspaper...the thing is that they have passed a new law that can get you in jail for posession of drugs but only if they can proove you had the intention of selling it...which basicly means...you cannot get in jail if you have a joint on you...you can get in jail if you have tons of weed you intent to sell...I'm pretty sure that this law is no different than any other laws in the EU...after all we are trying to get into the EU so passing some new conservative laws would not get us any closer...

hope this answers your questions ppl           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Jul 3, 2006 21:57
^^ enough said about this issue, if that's why you come here, you're in the wrong forum.
          cna't find it
Davor/Shuma
SHUMA

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jul 4, 2006 00:57
Quote:

On 2006-06-30 23:43, Bluetech wrote:
Hi all, I just wanted to say how much I have loved being a part of the festival in Croatia. It's been the highlight of my summer for the last two years, and I have felt like I was spending time with friends, not just playing at a party.

I'm really sorry to not be able to make the festival this year, but I've had a number of "real life" issues which have affected me this year, and I've had to cancel shows due to my inability to make it financially sustainable. I've spent the last 3.5 years on the road, and unfortunately there is not enough money in the scene to pay chill out that I can expect touring to cover my bills. That being said, even though UWOG is a smaller festival they have paid me double what the big festivals have offered, and given incredible hospitality every time.

I will truly miss you guys this year, and hope there is a next year for me to make it up to you!!!

hey man,
sorry you won`t be ale to play and visit us again shame... well you will really have to make up for this years with at least 2x longer dj set and live next time you come here

best
davor
shuma

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Underwater Overground 4 (24-31. July 2006) @ Pula, Croatia
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance