Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance Art - Underwater Overground 2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Underwater Overground 2004

Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jun 4, 2004 15:08
Sorry to post the topic here as well but the festival section is not meant for this type of discussion...and this is something that's a bit important for me to know at this point...

As you can probably see I made the festival website www.underwater-overground.com and the style is somewhat different from what I normally do..actually this is the first thing I did with using mostly my tablet...so pls give me your oppinion on it...it took me a lot of time to come up with something different like this and in the end I guess I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. After looking at last years style I said that I am sick of the 3d stuff and wanted to make a drastic change...so pls check the site and comment the style please...feedback is something I really need right now           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Yarden

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 6, 2004 03:49
i really liked it
i'm sick of all this 3d stuff and thats a refreshing change it doesnt trying to be psychedellic at all costs and make a lot of not connected shapes and colours
i liked the one with mushrooms in the desert when you press lineup
keep this style coz its different and nicer to my opinion
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jun 8, 2004 21:49
thnx...you can now download a 1024x768 wallpaper and a matching theme for the sony ericsson T610 mobile phones as well           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance Art - Underwater Overground 2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance