Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ultimate Readers Gadget

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 03:01:34
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Kindle

Just WOW!!!

110.000 titles on your Kindle gadget for super low prices no matter where you are (outside Usa you just have to download the book in you PC firse and then pass it to Kindle) plus many many others features.

First cds,then dvds and now books will soon dissapear.

Great device it seems,will order one soon when the next version comes up.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Apr 29, 2008 10:28
wav cd vs mp3 digital download .. i guess people kinda like flippin thru pages , but it may catch on , u never know
DETOX

Posted : Apr 29, 2008 17:43
Yes sure there is difference between real books and this digital gadget but it is a very innovative and usefull invention since it can hold up to 200 books in its memory (like a digital library with you when on vacations or travelling or when away from home in general) plus you can instantly download a book wherever and whenever you like which can be great since you might be on vacation in India lets say and you read in a magazine concerning a new book you like and then you can (with the help of a pc) download this new book and start reading it right away instead of waiting to go back home and be able to find its English version.Plus the prices are much lower and you can preview the first chapters from most of the titles which is also very good if you ask me.

Time will tell though.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Anak
Anakoluth

Started Topics :  108
Posted : May 26, 2008 00:13
Call me old fashioned, but I can't read any longer texts on electronic displays. I've also got a few E-books, but I printed them out on paper. Paper is a lot more flexible than this thing here.           Anakoluth A Pebble in Your Eardrum's Shoe since 2001!
http://www.myspace.com/anakoluth
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/anakoluth/
http://cronomi.com
Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : May 29, 2008 12:52
I saw a documentry on this gadget on CNN... there is one by sony and one by amazon if i am not mistaken. They tried using this service in different parts of the world and they couldnt get connected in a few places as yet. Maybe it still needs some time for the entire communication system to fall in place.

Personally IŽd prefer the real thing, the feeling of opening a brand new book, and the satisfaction you get out of turning each page and placing the book in your collection once you are done with it is priceless.           No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
DETOX

Posted : May 31, 2008 05:14
Yeah sure me too i prefer the old style books but it is an amazing gadget and in the next years its going to evolve a lot.

Plus it will be very helpfull for people who travel a lot or who are going on vacations and dont want to carry their books with them.

It wont replace books for sure but its a great alternative and an amazing tool since its not only a book substitute but much more with features like internet,magazines subscriptions,books previews and more.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Jun 6, 2008 20:39
looks just like one of those portable dvd players now found at -22$ on the hook
also likely to have very many troubles with grekk hebrew and chinese characters          cna't find it
Trance Forum » » Forum  Books - Ultimate Readers Gadget

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance