Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

UFC 2010 UNDISPUTED

Gui Milani
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Aug 2, 2010 16:53:13
Hi Guys!

I know Pavel got this, who else here got it? Well, if you´re fan of MMA, u MUUUUST get it!

The Career mode is the strongest point on this game... The Online Mode is ''ok'', even because there are always Leg problems (when PC puts you to play against American people, the distance creates the delay stuff)...

However, still one of my favourites games! The controls are basicly the same as 2009 (which requests a few months of train to get the Black Belt hehe) but I still have one BIG QUESTION:

- Once you got the Mount over your opponent, and he´s ''catching you'' (so you´re not fully standed over him, but in the mount but your head is not up, it´s down over him) HOW DO I DO TO GET STANDED AND MAKE MY OPPONENT LEAVE MY BODY???

Any help will me amazing...           http://soundcloud.com/guimilani/
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Aug 3, 2010 14:48
Hey Gui bro.
I really didn't like the career mode and found it to be even more tedious than in 2009. I just finished the LHW and HW career and don't have any wish to do it again. The Online Career matches are next to impossible to find. Unless you're in the US or some country with many users. I play against a friend and 80% of the time it's being played out ok but still I miss the long online marathons that I played with 2009.
The stand up aspect is much much better than 2009 with bobing and weaving and many different striking postures and techniques.
I am split on the Ground game and I find it harder to submit PC opponents especially on the higher level. Very frustrating thing. Even Maia I find it very hard to submit people like I donno Sonnen who's sub defense is really non existent in the real life.
The wrestling maneuvers are really well implemented in this game. Playing with guys like Rashad Evans, GSP and Rampage is really really fun with all their crazy slams and throws.
As for your question to get into a full posture mount you have to do well timed counters when he tries to sweep you off. That's how I do it and depending on strength of your opponent you should be able to do it well.
My favorites in this game are:
GSP for the crazy takedown offense.
Rampage and Henderson for wrestling and boxing.
Rashad for wrestling.
Maia, Hazelett and Dan Miller for the slick BJJ.
My favorite WTF maneuvers are the flying armbar I love to do on my friends.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Trance Forum » » Forum  Games - UFC 2010 UNDISPUTED

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance