Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  UK - Twisted Records :: 10 Year Anniversary :: Friday 27th October 2006 :: London
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Twisted Records :: 10 Year Anniversary :: Friday 27th October 2006 :: London

floatyhippyflower


Started Topics :  5
Posts :  538
Posted : Sep 15, 2006 06:13
Quote:

On 2006-09-15 04:05, Colin OOOD wrote:
...and the weekend before mine!
I'm utterly going to be there.




Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posts :  3086
Posted : Sep 15, 2006 15:16
I'm there too...obviously
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posts :  2135
Posted : Sep 15, 2006 17:59
thx alot of the reply's is looks really easy even for a crackwhore to find

we will come for sure
psy druid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posts :  81
Posted : Sep 16, 2006 00:02
errrrr....greatest party ever!! me thinks i'm coming out of retirement. awesome, speechless.

Transwave - land of freedom indeed!!
Twisted Events


Started Topics :  3
Posts :  9
Posted : Sep 19, 2006 23:05
Just added:

Bluetech LIVE (Native State Rec / USA)
Process (Old Skool Goa Set)



Halusignor


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  228
Posted : Sep 20, 2006 02:32
Good to see Capsula on the lineup.Great chillout project!
Too bad the promoters didnt bring any artists for the main stage from Trishula-the mother of Ajana records.

Oh well...all the best to this event
Booom
John
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posts :  768
Posted : Sep 20, 2006 11:23
Quote:

Too bad the promoters didnt bring any artists for the main stage from Trishula-the mother of Ajana records.



Maybe thats because its a *Twisted Records* 10th Birthday party..?
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posts :  3086
Posted : Sep 20, 2006 12:16
Quote:

On 2006-09-20 02:32, Halusignor wrote:
Good to see Capsula on the lineup.Great chillout project!
Too bad the promoters didnt bring any artists for the main stage from Trishula-the mother of Ajana records.

Oh well...all the best to this event
Booom


You're kidding...don't you???
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Halusignor


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  228
Posted : Sep 20, 2006 23:19
Im not kidding guys!!If its a Twisted recs party what is Capsula doing on the lineup then???
And maybe not at this party but in general it would be good to see some new djs performing and not all the time the same names that have been playing here in london for the past 5 years!!
Move on guys!The scene has grown bigger and new great djs have come to the surface.

Boom amigoz
Alienized pixie


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  36
Posted : Sep 21, 2006 02:19
Quote:

On 2006-09-20 23:19, Halusignor wrote:
Im not kidding guys!!If its a Twisted recs party what is Capsula doing on the lineup then???
And maybe not at this party but in general it would be good to see some new djs performing and not all the time the same names that have been playing here in london for the past 5 years!!
Move on guys!The scene has grown bigger and new great djs have come to the surface.

Boom amigoz



I agree with u man.I have been in the uk for the last 5 yrs but outside london and i always used to check on the parties that were around in london.i remember some very decent and good names that have performed in big festivals as well around the world but now i moved in london the last 1 yr and a half and all i see is the same names.
no divercity at all...
errorhead

Started Topics :  1
Posts :  300
Posted : Sep 21, 2006 07:30
Quote:

On 2006-09-20 23:19, Halusignor wrote:
Im not kidding guys!!If its a Twisted recs party what is Capsula doing on the lineup then???
And maybe not at this party but in general it would be good to see some new djs performing and not all the time the same names that have been playing here in london for the past 5 years!!
Move on guys!The scene has grown bigger and new great djs have come to the surface.

Boom amigoz








John
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posts :  768
Posted : Sep 21, 2006 10:43
Quote:

Move on guys!The scene has grown bigger and new great djs have come to the surface.

Boom amigoz



If you think all the parties are rubbish and dont reflect what is going on - why dont you put your own one on? Its not rocket science - hire a venue, get some DJ/Acts, print loads of flyers, and no doubt ram the place if you've got it right..

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posts :  3086
Posted : Sep 21, 2006 11:44
Unbelievable
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
morph27
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posts :  254
Posted : Sep 21, 2006 11:47
yup
liquid ross
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posts :  217
Posted : Sep 21, 2006 13:25
Quote:

On 2006-09-20 23:19, Halusignor wrote:
If its a Twisted recs party what is Capsula doing on the lineup then???


If you re-read the lineup you will see certain rooms are hosted by the likes of Liquid, Spiral and Tribe of Frog ... Capsula is on the lineup as a guest of Liquid as we have been wroking with him recently (sublime music!!) and Liquid like Twisted also want to invite fresh new artists to the UK..
The lineup is Not 100% Twisted artists, much the same with most UK parties, it's good to invite guests and connect with other tribes...

Amazing lineup - Amazing party for sure! And just wait to see the jaw dropping decor and visual installation being built for this!!!

xx


          Liquid Records UK
http://www.liquid-records.com
Trance Forum  Forum  UK - Twisted Records :: 10 Year Anniversary :: Friday 27th October 2006 :: London
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance