Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - twilight ]@ goa! deep,twilight tune 147 somethin bpm.
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

twilight ]@ goa! deep,twilight tune 147 somethin bpm.

pavaka
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Dec 3, 2007 13:48
those parties dont happen anymore..sucks.
anyways, feeling nostalgic..hope u people like this new tune.called " twilight shake" deep,twilighty..reminds me of the style back then..but not old skool or pretty much full on..(first track)

http://www.mysapce.com/pavkadeej

thanks

peace

ps:i havent really check the levels,please excuse           www.soundcloud.com/pavaka

www.myspace.com/pavakadeej

www.myspace.com/shroomhunters
DJ_PSYNYDE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Dec 3, 2007 15:08
killaaaaaaaaaaa.......           i prefer to be invisible .... on my chat account ....
pavaka
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 3, 2007 16:00
sorry.. missed out an alphabet in the link..

thanks for listening
DJ_PSYNYDE ...

peace           www.soundcloud.com/pavaka

illusions
Erebus
Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 4, 2007 18:15
Hows it going Pavaka - long time no see.

Just listening to the track - nice style. Loving the bongos. Some very nice floaty melodies there too.

Production advise - would be nicer if you had some more hats going on, highpassed and slightly distorted, will just add to the whole groove and speed of the track. Also, try working with a snare that has some more high end to make it stick out of the track a little more.

For the bass try opening the envelope on the synth a bit more to allow it to cut through the mix better.

Nice work on the whole, great journey.

Keep it up.

Yellow Warrior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Dec 4, 2007 18:40
Howz it!!

Again, nice track dude. Liked the atmospheres a lot. some of the leads are really cool.

A couple of things though if you dont mind - Am not really diggin the bassline. Its missing that umph factor! Not sure but it has a weird ringing tone. might just be my headphones. Sorry! Maybe you wanted it that way, then fine, dont't listen to me, its your track!

The Sa Re Ga Ma(?) sample...What ra Re.... Again, really sorry but its not happening for me.

Otherwise all good man!! Always nice to hear stuff from you.

Good Luck dude and keep at it!
          Rather than feeling that you're about to have the rug pulled from under you, let me teach you how to dance on a flying carpet
binaural

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 5, 2007 18:13
Hi Pavaka...what're you doing...this is different from your other traks but is lovely too...great perc and sounds...soo deep!!
We hope to listen something new asap!!           -----------

http://www.myspace.com/binauralproject
pavaka
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 10, 2007 09:42
thanks for listening illusions..making stuff on headphones is a pain..coz i listening to hi s can be a pain..and plus getting a good bass tone can be annoying.thanks for ur suggestions..will work on it.
@yellow warrior..whats up! this one s a lil' experimental thanks for ur rewiews..
@binuaral.. thanks bro..deeeep! i wanted to make
all the best to u guys..

pavaka
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 10, 2007 15:28
anymore listeners?

Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Dec 14, 2007 08:04

Hey Pavaka ..

As i wrote you before in my last post things are going to the right direction . Could hear in your music many changes and first of all with an more use , Accurate and correctly work on the all down area of the bass kik , Sound deep and vivid . Think hh need abit more emphasis and expression and maybe a little eq work but overal good work - Wish hearing more games with , Not the same way for all over the track , You must to remember that too , Think it will bring some more meaning to all and 'will play' with an different and on other sides on the listener heart and feeling . About the mello - Sound great , Realy soft and pro , Liket the way that the backround are in the backround (Mean good balance) , Quiet and relaxed , Cool mix in . All in place . Good harmony but i wish hearing more stream buy few leads in , Wish hearing more synths (Seems you are great player - Liket whats in , Very unique .. The heavenly touch and the high light tunes that bring an great atmosphere around ) . Miss some perc' in here and there but i trust you that all will be fix at the time of the final version of the work . Realy cool track ! .

Same thing with 'New Revelation' - More attention to the hh (Dont let them stay the same runing for all all the track) . Also this track need a better mix imo .

Seems you dont like to work hard at the hh part (Can hear only changes and good play with in your good breaks) Then all back to be the same and i think its can be abit boring to the listeners ears) . I hear 'Where Art Thou' now , Try work on make it more interesting pls at this point .

'Loqikk Be Still' Are to fullonish for me hehe But with an nice , Fresh and sprightly rhythm in . Lovely breaks . Good kik .

'No Clue' is to happy for my taste but here could fined more work at the lead side . Need work on the hh , Need also mix work - backround and all are to shout imo 04:12-End , Fix that point .

Maaaan .. Wow .. Realy enjoyd opening my day (Morning) With your music . Very good style you got , Sure there need some work on but overal great project ! .

Super weekend .. Cheers ! .
galactic monkey
Galactic Monkey

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Dec 14, 2007 13:50
great work once again my friend!

all the best           Skyhighatrist and Galactic Monkey - Strangely Obtuse CD available for £6 delivered worldwide from www.catawampus-records.co.uk
pavaka
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 18, 2007 16:37
gosh! Cardinals Cartel ! thanks for taking the time out to listen! really appreciate your comments and suggestions ..

@ galactic monkey ..thanks bro!

peace
          www.soundcloud.com/pavaka

pavaka
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Dec 29, 2007 22:29
some more listeners ?
thanks

happy holidays!           www.soundcloud.com/pavaka

Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - twilight ]@ goa! deep,twilight tune 147 somethin bpm.

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance