Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Turbo Trance labelparty in Paris !!!! 12-04-2003
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Turbo Trance labelparty in Paris !!!! 12-04-2003

Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Apr 16, 2003 05:47
12-04-2003

A wonderfull and topclass party in a beautifull club in Paris, topclass dj's and live-acts, all as can be expected from a top label like turbotrance. Dj's Stella Nutella and L'elf, both Turbo Trance did some excellent sets, that made all the french psyfreaks sweat to the bone. Then Charles Triptech took over and for me that was the bomb of the night....what an amazing set, subtily building up, more and more...tension raising...peaking...climaxing....one after the ohter....till extreme beautifull hights....lots more full on and powerfull than I know from his releases so far. A power to be reckoned with. All in all a topclass party all organized by the Alkanoid crew from Paris...my respect...it was a good one !!!

Love from Amsterdam !!!
charles
Triptych

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 18, 2003 13:25
Thanx for your words
i'm very happy you enjoyed my live act

and for sure it was a very well organized party! Thanx to "Analogic Team" crew!

Turbo Kisses

"And i saw the angel come down unto me"

www.soleadmusic.com
The Kaa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Apr 23, 2003 12:33
Me too i enjoyed a lot doing the visuals on your live act charles, and the rest of the time the vibe of the people was really nice. Looking forward for another gig like this one inside paris.
Boom!           Out Now >> V.A "1001 Flights" (Air Snare recs)

Tribal Vision rec. | Air Snare rec.
Dvj | Producer | Label manager
www.thekaa.com | www.airsnare-records.com | www.tribalvision.cz
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Turbo Trance labelparty in Paris !!!! 12-04-2003

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance