Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - tshitraka project 2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

tshitraka project 2004

atlanticark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 13, 2004 22:40
hello to all the cool German freaks.

Just got back from the tshitraka project. I am still trying to work out how come a party with such a bad weather turned out to be one of the best i ve ever been to . We arrived in Hamburg on Friday morning only to discover that the shuttle bus had been cancelled. That was a huge disappointment but we soon regathered and started to frantically call people in search of a solution. The solution was finally given by Hertz, in the shape of a smart car which we rented for a 100 Euros for the weekend. That proved to be a wise move. After all, we got the chance to explore the countryside around the festival side.
We arrived at the fest side on Friday evening. Things looked a bit... muddy at the time but we kept our spirits high. We retreated to our tent soon afterwards where we chilled and slept throughout the night. So we missed everyone who played during Friday night
The first set we got to hear was Kore's on Saturday afternoon. Nice, cool, progressive tunes that the crowd seemed to enjoy, especially the mexican ones
We left the tent smiling and wondering how much more rain and mud would be there the following day when the fest's headliners were scheduled to play. Throughout the rest of the day we watched the rain falling from the inside of our new tent wondering whether it will stay as waterproof as the salesman in London had said it would be
Saturday night we watched the very cool fireworks' display.
We finally made it to the main dancefloor during Antaro's set but stayed there only for a few minutes. Full-on heads were rocking the place but we decided to give it a miss. Truth said, we attended the event for the progressive artists and music since we do not get much of these in London and Brussels.
With this and that we got to Sunday morning. By then the place had become extremely muddy but we decided not to be bothered by the weather conditions and concentrate on what mattered most. Freq was up first for what was going to be a music marathon of the kind we so rarely got to enjoy. Freq's live was really good. He did not merely promote his album but played a lot of tracks that have either been released (and i am not aware of them) or remain unreleased. Nice complexion of melodies and phat progressive soundz. Awesome. Next up were Mapusa and Laureth. I had not heard any of them before and i was not dissapointed. Superb back to back set but slightly short. They were scheduled to play longer but left the stage at about noon. No time to get frustrated, however, because Haldolium were up next. As far as i know this was their first live ahead of their album release. They delivered a diverse but mind-blowing set, which from the distance looked like a real, real live.
We missed Synchro because we needed to rest for a while before Bitmonx, who was scheduled to follow. But when we got back to the main floor we were greeted with a huge disappointment. There was no bitmonx around and instead we saw infusion setting up their equipment for their live performance. I enjoyed their set, although, at times, sounded a bit more clubby than i can stomach. Nonetheless they were really up for it and the crowd seemed to appreaciate their music.
After their set it was all over... Not that we did not have a superb time until then but it was a great dissapontment. i guess by then the weather and the state of the ground had become unbearable and the organisers decided to leave it there instead of letting a great party deteriorating into a mud event. Am i right or am i just providing a handful excuse?

We dragged our muddy bodies to the tent only to discover that the music was playing very very low. It stayed like that for a couple of hours (I heard rumours about problems with police) In the evening the tent was sealed and D-Nox took over the decks. I had not heard this guy before but i will definetely travel to Germany to catch one of his future sets. Amazing groove, to take us into the nighttime. He was followed by Tobias but at this stage i started to worry about the flight that i had to catch early the following morning and left for my tent.
Well, now that i am writing all this i realise that there were so many things that went wrong with this fest. But the fact remains that we had a great time, we were treated with superb music that we rarely get to enjoy nowdays and the crowd was top-notch and seemed undeterred by the rain. Plus, we got to see some of the German countryside which looked and felt like the stuff of fairytales.
Many thanks to the organisers, i realise that this may not be the view of other people who made it to the festival but personally i had a great time.
Next stop for us will be the Alptraum fest on the Swiss Alps to see the the Scadinavian supremos Phony Orphants.
All the best to all of you
daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Jul 14, 2004 00:02
nice report
weather this summer sucks
las22
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 22, 2004 12:55
hello

my englich is very bad!
:/

we arive after 1100 km and 15 stop to fuel station do drink cofee
arive at...6 h00 on the morning saturday ....
pfffff bad weather

mud evrywhere funny

we have drink some french coktail !

i have meet a couple of german trance lovers on the stage behind...i dont remember their name but if they recongnize me PM! they have test french flavour and they ask me " do u like full on ?"....( i dont like full on .. for me it is like vloutsheeeiiiiiiikiiiiiiiiiiiiii) ... the question make me laught a lot 10x!

try to built tent ..TRY.. "too drunk" to built a tent corectly ... very funny time in the mud ^_^

soooo listen to the sound... dont remember all the dj on the saterday in circus tent but remember that i have looze my shoes on the mud and i have walk naked feet all the festival beter like that i think!

nice sound , nice food , nice beer ... bad rain Xo
let see what alex B have in the stomac... i was disapointed ..too full on for me... AND dj set for a sub machine team in good mood( dj natas and missing time [FICTION] )! very nice set !clap clap clap guys !

we where very tired of the travel the last night so : tried to sleep .. i say tried because antaro tryied to make me crazy with his weacked sound!
wake up on freq ... ... mapusa mapusa and laureth : what a dj set .. my god i would like to have theire fly case (it is a joke heyyyy?) very good work !!
after ... i was running all over the site to found some cigarets and food
and ... lets listen to the best live act for me .. haldonium.. gosh ... so good sound!!! very original very tribal some time no more no less !! very good!( just to say that i have listen to the emou album and it is a pearl ( apres midi : emou ) )
after INfUSION

yeah so POP! yeaah very groovy very funny very deep sometime ... break too long for me ... but they dont play on the trance ground ^^
nice live act very professional
the rain wasnt whith them
after... let me remind ... haaa yes ...FABIO and SAcha : good set very teck-house n very deep , very plusquam! very good!

and the best dj set for me (technique): D nox ... deep/ very trlalala /very feminine sound /very groovy/ very tatsu ...!!!

and go to sleep to comme back to france with the smile and the wet clothe

10x thistraka and dont give up ... nobody can stop the cloud exept god

Kabal

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 22, 2004 16:41
and Freq??
las22
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 22, 2004 16:51
i dont like freq very much... too zouzy for me
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - tshitraka project 2004