Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Tribe of Frog and Crystal Matrix presents" Return to Atlantis" Trance odissey 2005 31\1
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Tribe of Frog and Crystal Matrix presents" Return to Atlantis" Trance odissey 2005 31\1

Trash Dealers
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Oct 26, 2004 18:37
great line up indeed!! good artists on it! I am dying to catch space cat live, Eskimo must have some surprises for sure!! best of luck to quantic fusion,nice to see them on the line up! i am expecting good music from you mates
good luck to the party and to the odd crew djs...the mixer is in good hands with you guys
cheers           myspace.com/trashdealers
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 29, 2004 15:07
The party will take place in the center of portugal..more info soon
alladin

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 29, 2004 17:44
Crystal matrix! good luck to your party. it sounds realy, realy nice. i can imagine the amazing set you will build (the whole thing with atlantis, dolphins and mermaids has great vibes)

Seroxat is the best artist you have though, as darkpsy said. he has the best sounds and is defentely off the mainstream. sure the other artist are good as well, but seroxat.... well he's realy the best in these days (exept maybe para halu, digital talk, and kindzadza, that has more or less the same depth of sound).

unfortunately, i will not be in portugal for this party, but i will buy seroxat CD once it will be ready...

good luck, and have a lot of fun at the "witching hour"
perception

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 2, 2004 18:43
what a surprise!

great line up, and a great decor team! that´s wonderfull!

a litle observation:
i think you should bring big international artists to chill out area! at less in a party like this one (2 days).
ist a great line up on the dance floor, but comparing to the chill out area, and with all respect to all chill out djs announcied, i think theres a big diference

anyway...good luck crystal matrix! you´re almost there!

wellagirl

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 2, 2004 23:50
well, talamasca again? ok... SEROXAT very good \o killer LIVE ACT we will ear for sure =D good luck to the rest of dj's set's and live's! crystal matrix good luck and a nice year 2005! eheh

cya there*
High Pulse
Darkpsy

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Nov 3, 2004 03:30
yeah .. seroxat will rock the dancefloor ahah

off course the outhers will rock too !!!

boom ..

good luck
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Nov 5, 2004 15:29
Quote:

On 2004-11-02 18:43, perception wrote:

a litle observation:
i think you should bring big international artists to chill out area! at less in a party like this one (2 days).
ist a great line up on the dance floor, but comparing to the chill out area, and with all respect to all chill out djs announcied, i think theres a big diference

anyway...good luck crystal matrix! you´re almost there!

Indeed!!!!
What about Justin Chaos for example

PS:Hiii:Nat,Chris,Donna,Lee,Marcos and so on...Missing you already!!!           My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
dj VeG
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Nov 6, 2004 17:32
Good Luck Crystal Matrix for the Return to Atlantis...it will be amazing for sure. great line up.
See you all there mattes           DJ VEG
www.odd-records.org
Clufë
Waio

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 8, 2004 07:58
good luck to all member
specialy for duniya
take care bro
good luck in the stage

ciao!

Fernando @ Makinorium

cheers from sao paulo!
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Posted : Nov 9, 2004 14:36

Even after the main floor will close!! There will be an After party on the chill out tent(enough for 700 people) so it will be almoust a never ending celebration!!!
interspecies commnication

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 9, 2004 19:42
Quote:

On 2004-11-09 14:36, Crystal Matrix wrote:

Even after the main floor will close!! There will be an After party on the chill out tent(enough for 700 people) so it will be almoust a never ending celebration!!!

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Nov 10, 2004 19:18
some will stay without a brain....imagine, last year 40 hours of music and i´m sure there were people who danced all time long...now thix..hehe...like 2 days nonstop partying...good luck 4 our headz!!!           ...
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Posted : Nov 11, 2004 13:11

All the people got their own option to stop during the party .. go to chill a litlle bit eat something drink a juice.... we just dont stop the music so the dance floor will be warmed up during all party
looney toon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 13, 2004 16:40
return to atlantis will be great new years celebration
very good choises on the line up
hope to be there to enjoy tribe of frog deco they r just great.very psychedelic ..........................
every think on to have lots of fun
and i think that its very good idea make after party
good luck my friends
Good
GROUND CONTROL

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 13, 2004 22:52
killer party
i guess no one has nothing to conplain about this new years eve in portugal both crystal matrix and quest4goa are killer parties

cya on the dancefloor
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Tribe of Frog and Crystal Matrix presents" Return to Atlantis" Trance odissey 2005 31\1
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance