Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  South and Latin America - Travelling through S-A from 09/2007 till 02/2008
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Travelling through S-A from 09/2007 till 02/2008

Tox-pix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 4, 2007 09:40
Hello my friends,

I will be travelling through your continent after the European summer & I'm looking for some nice (psy)-ppl to meet along the way.

Here in Belgium I've be active within the scene for years now:
-taking pictures at parties:
http://www.psygarden.be/e107_plugins/gallery2/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=14452
-designing flyers & stuff:
http://toxart.deviantart.com/gallery/
or just helping out before,during or after parties...

I'm open to all kinds of trance, from Progressive to Melodic, except maybe for the really dàrk +150BPM stuff ;-)
I'll be travelling through Peru, Bolivia, (maybe Brazil for U.P. ?) Colombia & Ecuador.
If you would like to show me around or just give me some tips on where (not?) to go, plz send me an e-mail at bert.dragon AT gmail DOT com or just through PM here.

Hope to meet you somewhere along the way.
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 7, 2007 06:09
Hello Toxpix........i believe you are going to have a terrific time backpacking through southamerica. Bolivia is a great place, with a lot of gorgeous places to see. I am not living in bolivia now but there is a very nice psy scene. La Paz is the city where there is more "culture" for the psychedelics.

Three people that you could see there that probably could point you the right direction to a good party or if there was something that you thought that you could contribute would be either my good Friend Cano (Airfect) he is a fantastic dj and organizes events his email address is moonchild_bo@hotmail.com......
or Patty or Asher they own a nice bar called Traffic and she is another really good dj, played at UP and they both organize nice events like some of the EARTHDANCES www.psyworks.org or you can contact Erica or Winner (Erofex) they are both good djs and Winner is also a producer as well and they organize nice events also www.neurotrance.org

just tell them that Mateo from Underground gave you their info.... im sure they wont mind they are all wonderful people.

Happy traveling

"On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
Tox-pix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 7, 2007 12:30
Thnx Mateo,

I'll be sending those guys a mail & see how far that get's me. I realise it won't be like going to Thailand, with psy-parties around every corner, but it would still be nice to at least pick-up on what's available. Maybe I'll see a different side of those countries through meeting some psy-ppl aswell?
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 7, 2007 21:24
I believe you will be pleasantly surprised of how many "psy parties" there are, and the locations where they are held.....wowow ............sometimes they will have them in some pretty wicked, majestic mountaineous areas, that are loaded with magical vibes. Just to give you a tip, if you visit Bolivia, you have to go biking to an area called "LOS YUNGAS" mountain jungle areas, in which if you travel far enough down this road it will take you to the AMAZONS, talk about spectacular .. Also el "SALAR DE UYUNI" it is the largest salt flat in the world, beautiful area. Lake "titicaca" funny sounding name, but rich with INCA heritage, great location for some parties also. You can contact me if you would like, send me a message and i will try to help you out as much as i can.
           "On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
sue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : May 10, 2007 21:37
I strongly suggest you not to miss brazil

especially universo paralello for NYE.. one of the best organized festivals I have ever seen, the same for the location, and the local people are adorable crazy
hope to be there also this time again..          www.psylife.net
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 15, 2007 10:29
Universo Parallelo is definitely one of the best organized festivals i have seen as well. Very professional, artists almost all played on time like as listed on their itinerary. The bathrooms and showers for the most part considering how many people went to the events was kept up constantly with people attending them and cleaning and etc. The Food, fruits (yummy), and water was plentiful. There were places to take care of children, little mini nursery's. And the Location. Incredible, what more can you want for a seven day vacation then Bahia. The place was about 2 to 3 hours away from Salvador, so it was pretty far out from populated civilization. The beaches were beautiful, the people as well.

It's not just a psychedelic event, it's a nice vacation. You can walk off down the beach and get away from everything if you want.
What more can you ask than listening to wicked tunes from 3 different stages, good Food (especially the crepes and fruits), enjoying great vibes, surrounded by over 6000 brazilian hotties in bikinis and being with your great friends?

definitely a place to revisit.....

next year            "On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
Tox-pix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 16, 2007 09:35
Well, I might head to Universo Parallello from Bolivia, overland & then afterwards try to go Colombia asap.
Anybody got any tips for such a route, maybe an internal flight to the Amazon Area & cross borders at Leticia ?
Tox-pix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 17:05
Leaving for Lima in 6 days & allready booked my plane-tickets from Brazil to Colombia àfter Universo Parallelo ;-)
Hope to run into some trance-ppl along the way, just send me a PM to hook up!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  South and Latin America - Travelling through S-A from 09/2007 till 02/2008

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance