Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Transylvania Calling 2005 / Gathering of the Tribes
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Transylvania Calling 2005 / Gathering of the Tribes

giatrost

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 15, 2005 12:02
i will come c u at the dance floor!!!!!!trancilvania calling i hear you allready...nice work mates!
toki

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 15, 2005 17:35
oh yesss!! just look at the dream lineup!
me and my friend psunspot did, and decided instantly that this was THE party to go to!...the best artists, with the most refreshing, pumping, fun, and intelligent tracks...
if you know anything about quality psy, then this party is clearly not-to-be-missed! (sorry for sounding elitest...but it's true!)
i'll be there (dancing my arse off) and at the workshop too...can't wait to meet all my psy heroes...(i apologize now for all the beats that i make;)
styx
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Apr 21, 2005 01:42
thanks for you trust and support guys doing our best to make it a unique experience!! last years gathering you cant compare with this!! i mean it was a blast but it was a chaos of organisation .. caused by lack of experience of the local spacesheepcrew..

as this year only dreamtime productions acting as organisers but only functional with the existing international support of little groups and really sweet people around the world! thing slooking quit different and positiv!!!just check out the TC FORUM and get involved if interested in attending!

so you can count this as the first real Transylvania Calling

dreamtime productions has moved to romania and works already for a long time full time on this event.. the officials are also quit happy about this so international event as the city Sibiu /Herrmannstadt is supposed to become Cultural base for europe beside luxembourg in 2007 they are very open for this event...

well..

maybe more later
good night & bom!!!

------------------------
http://www.transylvania-calling.com/line-up/styx-dj/
psunspot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 19:42
boom. i'm already so excited about making music and helping out with things. the pictures of the castle look sweeeeet. and i'm sure the party space is gonna be fantastic.

btw i'm gonna hit this party http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party_details.php3?PID=18007 in Wien b4 i head over to romania. anyone else gonna be there? would love to meet a fellow trancer or 2, esp those headed to TC!

smiles
acidelysid

Posted : Apr 28, 2005 00:06
would be nice
goamind

Posted : May 1, 2005 19:41
This party is gonna blow our brains out. I've always dreamed of such a party in our lovely Transylvania!
muuuhahahah.
marcela

Posted : May 4, 2005 01:12
styx love and magic for sure do rule here!!!
can't wait to see you there!!

peace .... tribal fairy m
Cyber Punk
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 4, 2005 10:26
Count me in.           -=Lead System Designer=-
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : May 4, 2005 17:40
good ppl
have some nice time there.           
Open your mind...
psunspot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : May 10, 2005 05:59
i really don't think this festival is gonna be like any of the others.
Styx and crew have a real creative vision going for them with the lineup and i know they are gonna keep it real family style for the dancers too.
there's a genuine vibe going on with this one, can sense it even on the other side of the planet
styx
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 18, 2005 15:31
thanks for kind words guys!

i give my best to not dissapoint you!

looks like we get the soundsystem form Hungary
Nomansland festival...           ------------------------
Pelinpala
Haltya

Started Topics :  45
Posted : May 29, 2005 18:52

The PA system is the most imortant thing!!

Heard so many amazing stuff about the location allready, is there a castle near by?:)

styx
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 30, 2005 00:28
oh yes actualy the mainfloor is a castle
and also some other installations what i dont wnat to tell now yet just be sure to be surprised.. nothing like this i have seen in my festival travels yet...

but there is generelly alot of castles in the area! no other place like transylvania has so many castles..!
you need alot of time to see them all!           ------------------------
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : May 30, 2005 08:59
VEry tasty indeed . . . Good going           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
fire_dance

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 3, 2005 20:53
hi Styx,

just browsed the forum on your site and got confused a bit with the changes in the lineup.. could you post the 100% confirmed lineup here asap, cause it's June already and seems like it's time for all the artists to clarify themselves their appearance,
and it's time to make decisions for party people..

good luck & thanx for understanding =)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Transylvania Calling 2005 / Gathering of the Tribes
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance