Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Transwave Reunited?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Transwave Reunited?

Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 6, 2005 20:13
Any new word on this? Release dates, etc?           assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
3D Vision
3D Vision

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 9, 2005 09:59
Hey Paulo

Who told you my next album will be called future when I did not find a name myself >>>>And Yes we are working with Dado....

ChristofOn 2002-04-24 01:41, Luiz Paulo wrote:
btw, it will be called "Future"

a little comment on the title...Saiko-Pod's is "Phutures and Options", Absolum's is "Future" and Bamboo Forest's is "Random Future"

come on folks, a little creativity!

[/quote]
Dj Chris Planet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 9, 2005 10:34
Great news to hear that christof and dado are making tunes together again. I can't wait to hear there new stuff.           Let us take you on a journey, that will take you from are small world stage and orbit you beyond our fragile planet......
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 9, 2005 10:37
I am very curious than never before....

But I wouldn't like to see a new "Transwave" release...

have fun
Tms
?Rickam?

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 30, 2005 06:35
It will be very very very fresh to listen again the most power full sound on '90 years: Transwave.... i suppose that the 2005 vision will be again very pumping and very dynamic on the scene, of course more old and more intelligent .... I hope that the new transwave will be half and half, for night and morning stuffs.....I can t wait!

good luck christof and dado!!!

Rickam
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : May 30, 2005 11:18
I hope it's going to be better than the last albums by Absolum and Deedrah, because those were a bit of a letdown I'm afraid. By the way, the Hypnorhythm EP was indeed released before Helium, and it was labelled as an EP, though with 60+ minutes of playing time it could easily qualify as a full album. Tracks like Axonal will be forever remembered as great psytrance. I still consider their last album: Phototropic their best work, since it has a lot of atmosphere. The start of that album is just oozing atmosphere. Anyway, if it's going to be anything like that album (and I sincerely hope so, but I doubt it) it will be great. But you have to realise that Absolum and Deedrah are both fullon producers since the last couple of years and the chances that this new Transwave album will be like Absolum's or Deedrah's last (especially when it's going to be released under the 3D Vision label) are really big. Sad but true.
          "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
HandA
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 30, 2005 14:04
Quote:

On 2005-05-30 06:35, ?Rickam? wrote:
It will be very very very fresh to listen again the most power full sound on '90 years: Transwave.... i suppose that the 2005 vision will be again very pumping and very dynamic on the scene, of course more old and more intelligent .... I hope that the new transwave will be half and half, for night and morning stuffs.....I can t wait!

good luck christof and dado!!!

Rickam

I got no expectations whatsoever.. You cant relive the past and I am pretty sure it will be yet another Full On CD.
?Rickam?

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 30, 2005 21:25
If Transwave released a new album, i m sure that 'll not only mixes sounds beetween or around absolum and deedrah ...I really think that will be Transwave new sounds with the same energy and the same powerfull, but with more quality that the past, better than that their old stuffs, because the guys have more power and more experience with the sounds in the studio....

Together , they have many albums, many releases with different collaborations with differents artists and they produced others king of electronic music... Their music bag since 8 years ago is full for produced now a new fresh and amazing album for the dance floor: i talk about New Tranwave....

Rickam
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 2, 2005 09:56
I'm looking forward to its release, that's for sure.           LABEL-DJ @ 3D VISION RECORDINGS | www.myspace.com/djraider | www.myspace.com/3dvisionrecordings
sophicos
Triac

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 3, 2005 17:03
amazing news transwave were among the first artists i adored back in 1995-6 as a little kid, heh respark the nostalgy plz .           Check triacs myspace page for The next TRIAC LIVE - near you !

http://www.myspace.com/triacs
http://triac.isratrance.com
---------------------------------
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 4, 2005 03:33
Cant wait for Dado to visit Athens next week and listen the new tracks.

So far i only managed to have some telephone sessions hehe.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
You Can Fly
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 8, 2005 18:48
Quote:

On 2005-06-03 17:03, sophicos wrote:
amazing news transwave were among the first artists i adored back in 1995-6 as a little kid, heh respark the nostalgy plz .

Completely in agreement with you
The album "phototropic" is the bible for my. After listening to it I did not feel anything equal with another album
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jun 9, 2005 19:17
My favorite is Helium.....Loved M.D.M.A. Great track.....Very bouncy, hypnotizing and bass driven track......It gave me chills first time I heard it.

Can't wait for more Transwave.........           assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
dadoski
Dado

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 11, 2005 00:39
pa·tience (p?'sh?ns)
n.
The capacity, quality, or fact of being patient.
Chiefly British. The game solitaire.
SYNONYMS patience, long-suffering, resignation, forbearance. These nouns denote the capacity to endure hardship, difficulty, or inconvenience without complaint. Patience emphasizes calmness, self-control, and the willingness or ability to tolerate delay: Our patience will achieve more than our force (Edmund Burke). Long-suffering is long and patient endurance, as of wrong or provocation: The general, a man not known for docility and long-suffering, flew into a rage. Resignation implies acceptance of or submission to something trying, as out of despair or necessity: I undertook the job with an air of resignation. Forbearance denotes restraint, as in retaliating, demanding what is due, or voicing disapproval: “It is the mutual duty of all to practice Christian forbearance, love, and charity towards each other” (Patrick Henry).           altitude 1600-40.000 feet,still looking very good!
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 11, 2005 01:11
Screw the dictionaries.

WE WANT TRANSWAVE NOW!

Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Transwave Reunited?
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance