Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - trancing while helping
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

trancing while helping

dimitrilentryptamine
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jan 16, 2014 18:00:51
hey guys... i have this idea floating in my brain cortex since some time...as i thought to create my own digital label, i thought to do something better, everybody can open a free netlabel these days, but not so many people think they can sell the music or just ask for donations to help poor or disadvantaged people around the globe. so for this i thought to create a netlabel releasing good quality psychedelic music, but donating all the cash gained with the releases for charity( i think there was another label that made something like dat, they made also the physical cd, but i don't think i can afford something like this, or anyway not right now). so i want to ask you if you know some good charity companies, for good i mean that i must be sure that sending cash to them means all the cash i send is given in charity, not like 20% as lot of evil companies do... then i also would like to know if somebody knows what is the law of beatspace for this kind of things or if it's better to make a direct connection and let the donations be directly sent to the charity group's credit profile or something... hope somebody could give me some advice!!! cheerz
Carbuncle
Mushroom Hunters

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jan 16, 2014 18:31
Hey mate, very nice idea.. always good to hear that ppl want to help others through psychedelic culture! I don't know any good charity companies but I suggest you not to use any of these distribution companies, use BANDCAMP instead http://bandcamp.com/, there you can put the company or your own paypal account and the money will go direct to the one you want to help

Best of luck with the project man, all the best!
dick hardman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 17, 2014 00:10
Indeed, bandcamp is a great avenue for this.
Take a look at Random Records (http://randomrecords.bandcamp.com/) for a perfect example of what you have in mind.

(Some of my favorite new music is coming out on that label)            MahaRichie
~'~PsyTribe~'~
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - trancing while helping

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance