Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Trancefeld - Party Center 800 (Sunset CD 009)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Trancefeld - Party Center 800 (Sunset CD 009)

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jan 19, 2003 20:25
hey all, proogy family all around there and here, wassup ?? hope all good, mine deals is well, a week or two before got original copy of Trancefeld's album, did u heard it ??
yes,yes, i was a bit confuse after heard it burned, this release MUST be listen on high quality on Hi Fi system or BIG PA.
so, here we go, Sunset famiia as always keep the cool work on their stuff and this time along awaited album from one of the newest proogy stars dont upset for a sec, more, this album make a things clear - there is still ppl who just make good music, no matter how u define it...
Phillip Dransfeld at his debut album dig the deep and techy sides of progressive psychedelic trance, actualy he flow between the styles to make the crossover effect to be maximalized. well done i must admit.
in many moments on this release i was feeling as Der Dritte Raum was the northen star for Phillip Dransfeld, and its IMHO the best inspiration that can be admited..
i must to make clear a point again - only original cd will realy rock u, no burned ones at this time please...

01 Klangdusche - starts with magic vokoudered sample,straight after that the deep groove come and the train is exit. deep and techy this slow rocker will shock u with it configuration and positive background melodie that follow all the metalic FX. pads, breaks and groove.

02 Paraboiled - techno land, techno humans, techno rythms. deep atmospheric techno tune with rave elements, surely dancefloor shaker. all the effects on its own places, dance floor activity promised.

03 Arcade - yaaaaa, Der Dritte Raum's shool for crossover making. funky and experemental tune with undefined melodic ways.

04 Scheib Herbst 2002 - another mix for known tune. atmospheric progressive trance at its best. tottal groove - thats what is it. ways of bass drive u crazy up, the progress is tottal and one way controlled. go,go moooove !!!

05 The Message - this is a time for a mind games, something crazy going here, synthpop with psychedelic tuch, massive production to make clubbers go out of their minds. break beaty basic with madness on the top.

06 About Love - next step in evolution of this album. time for checking ladies after all God Is Love, no ?? remind me Free Formers style, same 125 bpm groover. tech house with trancey drumms loops with gentle charachter, not less dancefloor rocker, shake the ass dude, she look at u...

07 Seaquence - another chapter in peaceful story of Trancefeld, something very smoothey here, some nostalgic melodies, alot of good vibes, tons of groove.

08 Good Night - turn the lights off, give u a rest, dont forget push play at the morning again...

well, nothing to say more i think, good music..
          Believe your soul !
tekton
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 19, 2003 23:25
great review Zombi
a great album from trancefeld
one of the best the past year
favorites ALL !
yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Jan 20, 2003 01:22
a true candy           if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Jan 20, 2003 10:12
I don’t know. I heard it at Krembo shop and after a few tracks moved on to another c.d and didn’t buy it.
Fluffy and housy in my opinion (let’s not start THE discussion again please).
I expected a bit more from Trancefeld.
          Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 20, 2003 11:46
Quote:

On 2003-01-20 10:12, RaverGirl wrote:
Fluffy and housy in my opinion

thats pure-techno-sex-joy...

anyway, peace, i come with peace
          Believe your soul !
O.zen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jan 20, 2003 17:46
like it, like it alot...
favor:1,3,4,6,7
go sunset!           "move your body! if you don't have one, GET ONE!"
psydark_light
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jan 20, 2003 22:15
RaverGirl said exactly what I think ,just that I bought and then disappointed.
track 4 is nice.
anyway , you may like it .
this is not psytrance and I totaly agree about the housy talks ! (it is housy cluby somehow)
          what if everyone of us will think positive about peace ?

DJs can fly!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 20, 2003 22:48
          Believe your soul !
lucid_dream

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 20, 2003 23:21
zombie i just waited for u to open this review.
"thats pure-techno-sex-joy... " exactly.
one of the sexiest ass shaker thing of the year.
the progressive family likes this one alot!

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 21, 2003 19:32
i just waited to be addicted of this one.
now i am. fully           Believe your soul !
Synthax
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 24, 2003 19:19

Agree with u all, Trancefeld is the Best !

this album just sums up a great year for this artist through almost each of the leading labels of this genre: plasquam, sunset, plastic park just to name a few..
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 29, 2003 23:01
u forgot your friends syntax - manta recordings released trancefeld too.

Believe your soul !
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jan 30, 2003 01:29
well i also really like this album.. ok it is not dancefloor "power" but smthing a little different and enjoyable in its own way.. believe me there are times when this is exactly the music we all want to hear!           >>love will tear us apart...<<
DJ Buju
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Feb 9, 2006 18:35
For Me it's still one of the best ever!
And 4 sure goes under my "Oldies But Goldies" Catagory
A must have for every good music lover imho

Thanks Trancefeld for making my day look so much better...

BUju           www.domorecords.com
www.myspace.com/domorec
www.myspace.com/tupanrecords
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Trancefeld - Party Center 800 (Sunset CD 009)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance