There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Free Music & Netlabels - Trance Vibration 145bpm
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Trance Vibration 145bpm

FGK108

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 8, 2012 01:22:47
Greetings, I have been working on my music for some years now, It has been quite a rocky road and I had almost given up on the Idea of releasing anything, however, thanks to a new computer and some backups I have decided to bite the bullet and go ahead. This is my first release to date 145 bpm with a straightforward Hare Krishna message. I call it trance. I think it has a morning feel to it. I would like to share it with everyone. This is completely non-commercial I have done this for the love and the journey and now it is time to share. Thanks Francis

FGK108

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 25, 2012 01:56
Well, comments or no, it is a nice feeling to be happy with my music. When I listen to this track, I just feel satisfied and I am going to let you know that, seen!

Next step get out all those graphic design skills do some artwork and maybe a video or two and make a commercial release? nah perhaps I'll just chill and do some work in the garden instead. I am not a drug addicted hippie. No need to expose myself to all that chaos.
while i am at it let me "share my truth" wait no not mine the truth the truth almighty.
You are NOT god you got the whole thing backwards! Be humble and learn cos you don't know jack foolish rascal all the time wasted lurching around getting drunk, deaf and mad in cigarette smoke filled environment full of other lunatics trying to be cooler than each other. Oh and then there's the Indoor parties. Blah what happened? nuff said. time to aaliya out of here
Trance Forum » » Forum  Free Music & Netlabels - Trance Vibration 145bpm

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance