Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - TRANCE MUSIC AWARDS 2002
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

TRANCE MUSIC AWARDS 2002

___I.DAN
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 8, 2001 21:04:13
I think that it will be a great idea to organize an event(I think israel will have the honer to be the first)that will include all the electronic music artists(from psy to house and even dub), and will award the best of them with awards like: the best artist, best group, best c.d., and etc.

I believe that both the fans and artists will enjoy it, and we will show MTV that we are here and not only N sync diserve a prize.

TOO BAD ITS JUST A DREAM
___Sesto_Sento
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 8, 2001 21:20:04
i don't think i can relate to it as a way of showing my appriciation to Trance, cuz the first thing i like about it is that it's written and produced by people like you and me and not some anxious prince/ess who wants to stand on a stage and fake tears etc :)

it's a wave of real excitement...
___DETOX
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  25
Posted : Nov 8, 2001 21:25:13
We have no need of any fucking MTV style freaking show that will tell us who is the best.We leave that for the Americans and their hotshot artists.
MTV Sucks by the way.
___TrancEisT
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 8, 2001 21:32:38
exactly, we don't need big ohh-ahh shows to show our appritiation... we can download music on audiogalaxy! ;))))
kidding...

you noticed you used the word SHOW, an awarard ceremony ain't a show, it's a way to respect!
shows are a sort of entertainment... this says it all.
Fuck MTV btw, it stinks and everything it stands for stinks.

P.S: i promise to buy c.ds once i have money again, i did when i had money and i will once again :)
___triptonight
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 8, 2001 21:48:41
m t v suckssssss
i love this place ha ha
___alchemist
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 8, 2001 23:19:36
How 'bout we do TMA 2002 here, hosted by Shahar co-hosted by ShivaS.

Live from the blue screen
___kaz
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 8, 2001 23:27:14
I think that the artists we appreciate know we do, and they don't need a statue to prove it. And as to the ego boosts, the artists get enough of those :)
___I.DAN
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 8, 2001 23:57:09
To all those who responded, I guess you did not notice the bottom line to bad its just a dream.

And I guess you did not understand my point. I did not meant something like MTV, what I had in mind is way different(its more like a week long party, something like gany hoga 1997, but thats another subject for another time)
___kaz
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 9, 2001 00:07:36
That's actually a good idea...

2002 Trance Festival - with the 5 best acts, 5 best DJs, and the 5 best newcomers of the year (decided by a panel of 5 leading DJs), and a lifetime scene award to Goa Gil, who will give the last (10 hour set) of the party :)

All of it, non-profit, massively organized and massively outdoors, somewhere without any cops :)
___Daz_Monkey_Ruler
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 9, 2001 05:22:48
a week long party would be interesting, although, i wouldnt be there, cause i dont have the money for a flight ticket. a compilation for best ofs, that would work out a little better, a compilation, so people like me, who arent living on the East could buy and listen to.

latahs
___Sex-Tazi
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 9, 2001 13:26:52
TOO BAD ITS JUST A DREAM
___DCQ
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 9, 2001 13:42:52
we already got radio 1's dance music awards in britain, and some others, and its supposed to represent all genres of music, but its total buttocknuggets, its just a collection of all the most obvious chart topping dance acts, with no thought put in to it whatsoever, best album goes to some obvious choice, no contemplation of the underground whatsoever, and the bottom line is the winners usually are genuine arse
___DCQ
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 9, 2001 13:44:03
why cant we organise a live webcast for the isratrance awards?
come to think of it, why cant we organise an online isratrance radio?

in fact, im gonna start a new thread about that now
___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 9, 2001 14:36:12
dreams dreams dreams....
mine is - Goa Gill birthday party there he play 72 hours long set. three day - one man.

he did it !!
___MichaelA
Old Forum Member
Posted : Nov 9, 2001 16:59:16
The thing is that award shows like this are commercialized. We don't want commercializm, so we don't have shows like this.
I believe that the Top 10 board can show us who is good and who is not.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - TRANCE MUSIC AWARDS 2002

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance