Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - TOM COSM North American Tour August 2011...
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

TOM COSM North American Tour August 2011...

AirikaAudio

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 1, 2011 13:49:10
For the first time in just about a decade Tom Cosm will be visiting our North American soil.

http://soundcloud.com/tomcosm
www.TomCosm.com

He lands in late August and will be staying with us until late September. Assisting him with booking, scheduling etc... are myself Airika Audio(Deep Fried Music, SF) and one of his fellow mates in New Zealand, Muz.

I hope this excites you all as much as me. I fell in love with Tom's music many years ago and have been waiting for the opportunity to host him since.

Here is a quick bio on Tom and what he does. He is available for both performances and Ableton workshops. Please inquire about your particular arrangements. Many dates are still available.

Tom Cosm - A one man promotional machine. His music is like all the good things in life moulded into a beautiful, squelchy, electronic, audio journey.

Going against the grain, this young man from Christchurch, New Zealand has single handedly turned the New Zealand and Australian electronic scene upside down by giving all of his music away for free and still maintaining life as a full time musician.

Go to www.tomcosm.com to find out more about this crazy electronic wizard and catch him live to truly understand his music which just makes people move!

With remix work done for huge Internationals and fellow kiwis Pitch Black, Antix and Grouch to name but a few... he's got his sight set on establishing his name as one of the world's elite 'true' live acts!

For Booking Contact Airika Audio:
AnalogArmy@Gmail.com
708-824-7452 Office
415-312-1038 Cell

aXis

Offtopic posts:  11
Posted: Jun 3, 2011
Tom u shud look out for scenes on the west coast , and try out fr electro scene , cos ur music is not really 'psy' according to american standards.

plus u get paid for electro gigs.
FattyAcid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 5, 2011 10:08
have already been in contact with tom, will now be in contact with Airika.... so exciting! If you haven't heard Tom Cosm, do yourself a favor           Wake walking through your sleep dream

Esoteric Generation (Arkansas)/Beatnik Production(AR)/ Three Way Mirrors (West Coast)
menu mental

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 14, 2011 06:52
this guy's gr8... learnt a good deal from his tutorial videos... will definitely check him out if he comes up north...
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - TOM COSM North American Tour August 2011...

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance