Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - Time you reach a party....
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Time you reach a party....

ॐtangotaurianॐ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Nov 3, 2006 15:05
Hey psy freaks,
wondering what time do the majority of you like to reach at a party? And leaving one too..i see nearly half the party people leaving very early in the morning?
Generally, i prefer to reach a party around 2. Not too much into dark music, i roam around, look at all parts of the party, pop in around 3, get more than an hour of dark music..and then its morning which is the best part of the party for me...love to be on the dance floor till the end..what do u guys do?           Banao banao banao banao...Right now!!!
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Nov 4, 2006 14:12
i like to eat sandwiches at about 4:00am, thats prolly the best time to eat a sandwich...

what do the rest of you psy freaks do?
Monkeysfist
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 5, 2006 19:30
I don't eat sanwitches. I pack those breaks that you just like eat with the stuff crammed into it.

I think it's lame rocking up at like past midnight. That shows what kind of partier you are. go here > www.monkeysfist.co.za/2006/10/31/trance-party-ultimate-checklist-and-prepping/ and you'll read exactly how i like to party. When your sorted you get your moneys worth.           www.MONKEYSFIST.co.za

Psytrance music & VST Blog
Pumped with Reviews, Interviews and Info.
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 5, 2006 23:10
good list...
you lefts out essential shit...

like munchies, and druks, toilet paper

also i think friends shouldnt be under "optional"...partying alone sucks...

anyways..good instructions for the young non-discerning virgin trancer
mr_sparx
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Nov 6, 2006 16:32
normaly try and get there before midnight but this is london where things start a little later           For those that understand no explanation is necessary ; for those that dont , no explanation is possible
www.psystream.net
Beartrap UK
www.myspace.com/djmikesparx[/b]
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 6, 2006 17:25
In cape town I tended to either come at lunch time on sat, set up camp, wander around, and then sleep from about 10pm-2am.. and generally I start eating pies, as opposed to l337's sandwiches, at about 4am (i find the pastry gives me lots of energy).

Once I grew weary of setting up camp et al, I would drive thru at about 4am.. which is great for daytime stamina.. although arriving in the dark amidst the chaos can be unsettling.
          difficile est non saturam scribere
Monkeysfist
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 6, 2006 18:58
ja, fully. the makes settling hard.

Leet > The food i did leave out. I'll adjust and give you cred. As for TP, it's there; and druks, what do you think the money is for...
          www.MONKEYSFIST.co.za

Psytrance music & VST Blog
Pumped with Reviews, Interviews and Info.
Tundra
Hydraglyph

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 18:05
Quote:

On 2006-11-04 14:12, l337 wrote:
i like to eat sandwiches at about 4:00am, thats prolly the best time to eat a sandwich...

what do the rest of you psy freaks do?

I like to wear shoes to trance parties. I've tried going bareofoot before but I always stub my toe.

Your thoughts?           A beer in the hand is worth 2 in the fridge
www.myspace.com/hydraglyph
l337
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Nov 13, 2006 19:06
Shoes are good ya... i just usually wear my slops... cos then you can take them off when you like, however there is still the risk of stubbing ones toes cos they are open there by the toes, so if you walked into something you might stib your toe still...

what do you all think of those CROC shoes... i think they are disgusting...but they have become pretty popular...

i suppose they would solve your toe stubbing problem, yet still allow the feet to breath...however i think they are just a bit too homo.
Tundra
Hydraglyph

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 22:25
I dread the day that someone starts modding this SA section.

A beer in the hand is worth 2 in the fridge
www.myspace.com/hydraglyph
mr_sparx
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 22:33

its more a free flow innit           For those that understand no explanation is necessary ; for those that dont , no explanation is possible
www.psystream.net
Beartrap UK
www.myspace.com/djmikesparx[/b]
Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - Time you reach a party....

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance