Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - TICKETS for SOULCLIPSE FESTIVAL 2006 in TURKEY!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

TICKETS for SOULCLIPSE FESTIVAL 2006 in TURKEY!!!

tim@motion

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 19, 2006 12:09
Quote:

On 2006-01-19 11:40, atlanticark wrote:

We eat and breath shit, we will probably end up with brain cancer by using mobile phones more than any other people, we have more cars than we need, we like killing each other on road accidents and we are the most obese people in Europe. Our most precious cultural product is Paparizou and we proudly beat up Albanians when their national team wins a football game against our European Champions.

We also don't have death penalty. We don't kill and invade countrys (cyprous, armenia, kurdistan).

Sungroup has just pointed a very sensitive health concerned spot.

I will point another one since i love my country and i can become even more hard.

This is Greece's year . I hope that E.U. citizens will prefer Greece this summer for vacation. And to be honest...they will. Cause afterall they watch to much TV

BTW. I liked that sungroup...Filthy and primitive...
I will add murderers and barbarians.

Turkey? No fu**ng way
          don't fuck with me
griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 19, 2006 12:29
Of course we are much different than Turkey, what the fuck are you talking about? We are talking about death what political crap is this? There is a fest with full of "vrwmiarides prezomenous" Turkish ppl and fucking birds with flu and of course they having this flu thing cause everybody is paying by death when they spread the death! No one said that the only concern that we have is the flu but the topic is about Turkey and this fest so of course right now the concern is to write about this fest what would like to tell you? That my concern is that I probably have brain cancer? Maybe I do, if I do I will open a new topic
Anyway who ever feel to go there he can go I don't give a fuck!
Its amazing how some ppl are not ready to consume whatever the 8 o'clock news split on them and they are ready to consume whatever skazi split on them and the dealers inside the parties ( take this its fucking great you gonna loose your brain man, exw klasei! )           Don't Fuck With Me!
atlanticark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 19, 2006 12:44
Here we go! My favourite guy strikes again. But i won't get into it with you Tim as we have discussed these matters extensively in private. Anywayz let's not turn this into a Greece vs Turkey matter. I just felt that people still have very narrowed views about what is civilized and what is not. It's also sad that even a scene that is supposed to be internationalist with people travelling to and from places just to attend big events has been infected by attitudes and language of the "who has the biggest dick" variety!

Concerning the flu i just have to say that it's always better to seek your info from sources other than the Greek TV. Try some of our respected newspapers or even some international organisations that have the authority and the knowledge to responsibly inform the people for such matters. Bird flu can just as easily
get to Greece, or any other european country, by migrating birds.

And Tim remember that for the Americans or the other tourists that you hope for, Greece is dangerously close to Turkey. Which means that a crisis there will almost certainly hit Greece too, at least in the perceptions and attitudes of potential visitors. Samothraki is also very very close to the borders. Would u like to see people complaining about the danger of visiting this small border island because of the bird flu?

Griniari I really dont see the connection between the 8 o' clock news and Skazi! The ability to be critical towards the mainstream does not come only if you listen to Skazi and take pills. You have shown before that you would like to be considered as a normal person and i really dont understand your anxiety everytime that a controversial topic is being discussed here. i mean it's ok. We get it. you dont do drugs, you have a job and u like paparizou! Fair enough
tim@motion

Posted : Jan 19, 2006 12:53
Let's see about that atlanticark. I mean why the flu hit turkey and not Greece yet. maybe cause half of the population don't have TV there?

I hope it will not get expanded. I am with you on this. The point is just the flu and we overreacted again regarding albanians, turks, mobiles etc           don't fuck with me
griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 19, 2006 13:09
Quote:

On 2006-01-19 12:44, atlanticark wrote:
Griniari I really dont see the connection between the 8 o' clock news and Skazi! The ability to be critical towards the mainstream does not come only if you listen to Skazi and take pills. You have shown before that you would like to be considered as a normal person and i really dont understand your anxiety everytime that a controversial topic is being discussed here. i mean it's ok. We get it. you dont do drugs, you have a job and u like paparizou! Fair enough

Of course you don't understand I would be suprised if you did!Anyway I do have a job and I do like paparizou and I am not a normal person, since you are a normal person and you take drugs and you listen Skazi tell us about the flu and how easily can get into Greece by migrating birds! Jesus! What kind of newspaper you read if you read!           Don't Fuck With Me!
atlanticark

Posted : Jan 19, 2006 13:49
Ok this is getting really stupid so lets drop it! I think the points have been made anywayz.
One last thing! Me Skazi? Good one!
LeeLoo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 19, 2006 17:07
I do not know if it was the chicken flu that got to the ticket prices as well!!!
I mean about 140 Euro at entrance, that's quite a lot!!! And it wasn't like this 2weeks ago, when I first entered the site!!!

Of course there is a line-up so huge that it would suit everyone's taste!
But even if I go there... I will go for those that match my music tastes!
Are they all confirmed?

I am happy that I belong to the Eastern European Countries and have a discount...
But I am totally unhappy that only Wizzy Noise are playing frm Greece!!!
Since Turkey doesn't hold a proper trance scene itself, more Greek dj's should be invited to play!
Afterall... there would be more Greek ppl attending the neighboring festival!
Think about it!

Minds are just like parachutes. They only work when they are open. :)
nucleardropz

Posted : Jan 21, 2006 06:41
yet another one!

Cheers

|           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|||||||| Nuclear DropZ |||||||||
_Mars_

Posted : Jan 21, 2006 22:20
Its became ridiculous to see greek people fighting each other everyday...For me the smartest in the whole world are greeks and israely.But the difference btw us and them is that israely trying to be all together a good team istead of us that we are working all alone and have inside fights... (trogomaste me ta royxa mas)
Anyway
As far as i know the festival gonna be made by israeli guys....And they didnt request many greek djs or artists...I'll gonna play there so we count two greeks until now.For sure i'm not wizzy but i'll give my best to show them how smooth we are.the only part that i can agree is the tickets story..its kinda expensive for our pockets..but put ur ass down and think it two times..How can they afford this budget?? lot of names there guys...Btw tell me one fstival that all tha names matched with ur taste...no possible this.. anyway its ur opinion i cant say no more...but i saw some people telling for turkey and they havent seen turkey even with binoculars.I have the chance to be friends with 3 persons (2 girls#Hot girls!!auhauhauha) from turkey and they are like us dudes..forget the brainwash from tv...there is all politics story.forget the past and look fwd!if u wanna go fwd!
          opinions are like assholes...everybody has one!
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jan 23, 2006 03:07
Quote:

On 2006-01-21 22:20, _Mars_ wrote:
Its became ridiculous to see greek people fighting each other everyday...For me the smartest in the whole world are greeks and israely.But the difference btw us and them is that israely trying to be all together a good team istead of us that we are working all alone and have inside fights... (trogomaste me ta royxa mas)
Anyway
As far as i know the festival gonna be made by israeli guys....And they didnt request many greek djs or artists...I'll gonna play there so we count two greeks until now.For sure i'm not wizzy but i'll give my best to show them how smooth we are.the only part that i can agree is the tickets story..its kinda expensive for our pockets..but put ur ass down and think it two times..How can they afford this budget?? lot of names there guys...Btw tell me one fstival that all tha names matched with ur taste...no possible this.. anyway its ur opinion i cant say no more...but i saw some people telling for turkey and they havent seen turkey even with binoculars.I have the chance to be friends with 3 persons (2 girls#Hot girls!!auhauhauha) from turkey and they are like us dudes..forget the brainwash from tv...there is all politics story.forget the past and look fwd!if u wanna go fwd!

all the best dude.
and come safe and healthy to tell us about it!

Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jan 23, 2006 17:39

Quote:

On 2006-01-19 11:40, atlanticark wrote:
we are the most obese people in Europe.

Err, where did you get that info from?
Last time I checked the UK was the most obese country in the E.U.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bmi30chart.png

Quote:

On 2006-01-19 12:44, atlanticark wrote:
Concerning the flu i just have to say that it's always better to seek your info from sources other than the Greek TV. Try some of our respected newspapers or even some international organisations that have the authority and the knowledge to responsibly inform the people for such matters. Bird flu can just as easily
get to Greece, or any other european country, by migrating birds.

The UK has closed the borders to all poultry products flowing in from Turkey and has also advised UK citizens to avoid traveling to Turkey. And if I may share my opinion on the issue, the pandemic will break out when the virus mutates and can be then transfered from human to human. Its not like, we should give up all hope, cause we are in the birds' flightpath anyway.
And if you wanna know why those little turkish kids died, it is because they were reportedly playing with heads of dead chicken that died from a disease that although was unknown, it was stressed that it was not involving the H5N1 strain!
Their mothers and fathers had no idea about what is happening to the rest of the world, probably because they have no TV, or can't even read the papers.
So because a massive amount of turkrs is blatantly uneducated and even state that they refuse to hand their poultry in to the authorities because as they say, they "kept the them indoors and their chicken are healthy", there is a slight chance they might be increasing the risk of a pandemic across europe. Now like I said, their behaviour might increase the odds against us by a small margin, but when by "us" we mean the whole of europe, it becomes a pretty big fuck!ng deal, don't you think?
Your advice was to follow up on information outside the greek TV...I suggest you follow your own advice.

Anyway, back on the subject to save this post from deletion... Pan is another greek artist who will perform at the festival. And don't forget that some Israelis got pissed because, according to them, not a lot of Israeli artists got booked at the Sola Luna 2001/Samothraki festivals...so they could be simply returning the favour?
          Me>You
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Jan 23, 2006 18:12
One more thing, cause its too late to edit my post
I believe that the festival is going to be safe and people should not worry about bird flu, since there are more chances you are going to die from cancer, or have a cardiac arrest on the dancefloor, getting hit by a car...etc than getting infected from a virus that has not yet mutated to the stage where it can be passed on between humans...just stay away from the chicken kebab!
          Me>You
atlanticark

Posted : Jan 24, 2006 01:16
i thought we were over this but here we go again.

The obesity figures you have there are OECD figures and for some reason they do not include data for Greece. The last time i saw relevant Data was by Eurostat. I ll check it out and pm you with charts.

Don't really see your second point. I suggested that people should be looking for info from more reliable sources. I said bird flu can be spread by migrating birds. I know very well that humans don't die from bird flu and that was exactly the point of my previous posts!

You are correctly explaining the whole story regarding the deaths in Turkey. Fair enough. What exactly do u mean, i should be following my own advice?

Finally my comment was that with so many health hazards around and so many ill-practices, it sounds a bit off to be talking about the danger of bird flu. Despite your effort to say something different you end up saying the same!

Finally chicken kebab you can eat allright. Virus is killed once the meat is cooked!

14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Jan 24, 2006 01:57
The virus is killed once cooked but also survives in fridges that are not working in the right temperature if you know what I mean...anyway I am not trying to spark a bird flu mania. My point was about turks and how they are many years behind in the educational system compared to Greece.
          Me>You
minimal

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jan 29, 2006 17:32
anyway...

i wish i ll be there in this so massive movement...

it has a solipse feeling - doesnt it??

andromeda is performing there as well... so we add one more in the greek roster - nikos!

and afterall this universal language + this scene hopefully its not affected by political manners - unless you let it this way....
i hope you're not..!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - TICKETS for SOULCLIPSE FESTIVAL 2006 in TURKEY!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance