Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - thotem - need for speed (145)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

thotem - need for speed (145)

thotem

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 2, 2006 15:47
Not too weird, complicated, dark or fast. Just a funky, chill-moody fullon track in times where so many tracks sound (or actually are..?)the same.

I'm not sure about the name yet, but I had this one in my mind before I had started and so.... i took it

Check it out and tell me what you think about it!

there you go

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A1E9A49442E645FB

Digressio_Traviato
Digressio Traviato

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Aug 2, 2006 17:32
nice & good morning

keep pumping bro
xaBBu
xaBBu

Posted : Aug 2, 2006 20:01
yeah , nice and relaxing morning sound. perfect to spread the wings and flyyyy....

Chaksa_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Aug 2, 2006 20:51
great tune love it fullon spice real cool song.for a amateur i say this is very pro
Chaksa_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Aug 2, 2006 20:52
comment same off my tracks in the forum please!!keep it the full!!!
thotem

Posted : Aug 2, 2006 21:00
thx alot for your comments! IT'S PUSHIN'!
Positive Reaction
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Aug 2, 2006 21:14
Great intro. Lovely Kick drum!!! Yes! *dances* Your style is sick!!! I love how you flow in the sounds... Unlike me, I just throw shit in too quickly, but I am learning to fade stuff in. I need to take this as an example. The percussion is very nice with the rim shots. Lol what a funny word. The bassline is flowing around everywhere nice. Its soft and light but extremelly positive... Great style! 2:20 really enjoy that cross back style sound, fading out with effects. 3 min. At first I did not enjoy the bassline, but its ok. Not amazing though. Still a A+ song. Are you signed onto a label yet? What equipment do you use? Is this all software? I would like to know! Do you have a website? Please send me a private message!
-Michael
thotem

Posted : Aug 2, 2006 21:21
Man it's great to hear this, you guys are just marvelous! What a great forum, sharing music with psyheads all over the globe!
No I'm not signed...I'm 19 and live in Zurich and I've been doing Trance for about a year now. I'm also experimenting with progressive music (I'll upload some stuff tomorrow)
I use Cubase SX3 (even though I think it's an ugly peace of software) and lots of vst.
I also have some hardware devices(KORG ESX and Microkorg, but never really used them, not a single time in this track) And of course inspiration and harmonies from above..
Positive Reaction
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 2, 2006 21:25
Why dont you like Cubase SX3? What would you prefer?
thotem

Posted : Aug 2, 2006 21:30
I don't like the way it looks and the way how I have to open and close windows and stuff all the time (guess I need a second screen). It's not as creative and intuitive as ableton live for ex. Would love a mix between them, it doesn't have to be as complex as cubase. But maybe I'll need more of it's functions in the future. However, it works, it's a good piece of software
Positive Reaction
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 2, 2006 21:31
Yes I love CSX3. I am also using it. Want to check out my music? You can go down the forum a ways. or go here if you like. www.myspace.com/michaelmalick
psytheriatsunami
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 3, 2006 02:32
i feel so hapy after hearing this track.

thanx for sharing

nice work.

check ma tracks!

thotem

Posted : Aug 3, 2006 16:33
thx this is why I do this

cheers
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - thotem - need for speed (145)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance