Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Rising, NYC Friday 31st Oct. 2003. Dark Soho/Total Eclipse!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Rising, NYC Friday 31st Oct. 2003. Dark Soho/Total Eclipse!

PsYcHoClOwN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Oct 30, 2003 19:42
ay ay ay good luck guys and have lots of digging
Jeto

Started Topics :  258
Posted : Oct 30, 2003 20:39
looks like a killer one
good luck
nova
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Oct 31, 2003 16:19
have fun tonight! wish you all good luck and tell us how it was.           just flow baby... just flow...
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Oct 31, 2003 18:35
Is it just me or is everybody else who is going for this party super excited about it? I hope my expectations are not so high that the result in disappointment - which I hate to say is usually the case in NYC except back in the days of the brilliant Synthetic Sadhus Parties.
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Oct 31, 2003 18:46
ooh baba yeh to kuch zyaadi ho gaya ..

i woke up this morning and my legs were already shaking in reaction to all the halloween stomping thats gonna happen tonight ...

all the best of luck for this one gadi -

its going to be BANGING !!!!

dont expect reviews till next weekend .. not sure if anyone will make it home alive after this one ..
          paagal power ..
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Oct 31, 2003 19:51
one more addition to the party with special guest: Anushka Shankar (daughter of Ravi Shankar) will come tonight to hear the track she made with Dark Soho! see you all there, let's rock and roll, thanks for the support           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 2, 2003 11:13
the sound was right ...

the deco was right ...

the people were right ..

one hell of a party !

dark soho played an incredible set, producing some twisted psycehdelic sounds ive never heard before .. there were two incredible tracks, one with the nutcracker theme and another with the mario theme - banging sounds, with the rizzo and boxer providing enough energy for everyone on the dancefloor ...

the total eclispe set was good, but it was more mainstream than the rest of the music that night - so moost of that time was spent in the chillout area outside engaging in shady activities ... - very well set up - and the weather was great ..

back inside at 5 45 for gadi and mike's set - an hour and a half or so of absolutely ridiculous commotion on the dancefloor .. people were stomping so hard the walls of the building were shaking - not to mention the incredible sound all night .. a fantastic set, with an unreleased killer hehe ( dont know the name ) by cpu to finish things up ..

the lsat set by uriel was perfect for the morning - hard and pumping, relentless beats with some great samples in between .. perfect rhythm for the morning, and as the first bit of sunlight came to the floor, everyone could be seen stomping hard ... a lot of the music played ws his own - it will be great to see some of that released ...

a great party - one that managed to get it all right somehow .. no complaints at all ... hope to see the e.t crew throw more parties like this - it was their ncredible energy and attitude all night that managed to keep the party running smoothly ( and get us the extra half hour in the morning ) - big badaboom to you guys ..           paagal power ..
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Nov 2, 2003 17:22

SUPER super super party!!

I posted on the party review page but I can't get enough of praising the Ecliptic party.
First of all the location and space was perfect, the indoor dancefloor area was great, large, but still a good size that everyone felt like a family, the sound was great... nice bass moving through you wherever you were. And the outdoor space and smaller rooms downstairs, and the greenroom outside, all of that, was super.... and the decor inside was really nice, lots of energy put into this one.

Ofcourse the music was killer all night long.
Dark Soho Dj set by Boxer was strong! people were loosing it on the floor. Total Eclipse played super driving psychadelic full on... the Berzerx played some crazy stuff... high energy. and the last Dj played a beautiful full on morning set. I missed Gavin's set but heard that it was very good, and all in all the sounds of the whole night where fanpsystic!
Great energy by all the people there too....
Every one is looking fowards to more parties there.
we are all hooked to the ecliptic @ the Hook.

big bomshankar to all.
Pisces1979
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Nov 2, 2003 22:37
...WOW!...the ecliptic party in Brooklyn was wicked!
...I loved Dark soho's set...
I loved the venue...it was nice having the beer garden in the back for us nicotine addicts, and the psychedelic artwork was sick... It's nice to see good visuals at a club for once. Also their were some sweet halloween costumes...lots of girlies dressed as nurses (I was dressed as an escaped hospital patient ;-) ).
I want to thank surrender (Isratrance.com forum moderator) for serving the fruit (apricots rule!) and the tea and coffee. I want to thank everyone who made this party possible.
I hope that that club is used in the future for more psy-trance parties.
-Malcolm
"666"
trancegirl

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 3, 2003 00:07
Just AMAZING!!!!
I think that words are not enough to describe how it was....
The decoration was beautiful, the music was the best all night, there were good vibes all over the room, the place was the best...
Thank you Gadi for making such an amazing party possible... I'm looking foward for the next one...
Psy hugs****
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 3, 2003 10:28
its amazing how new york needed one good party to liven things up - after all the hard work that gadi and the e.t crew put into this, im glad that it paid off with such a crazy night ..

looks like the empty space left by the sadhus last year might be filled ...

mark your calendars for "spiritually correct" ... e.t has risen ..

paagal power ..
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Nov 3, 2003 10:54

WoOoW I'm really happy for U Surrender, these are really nice words dealing with the party...

So, Long Life to E.T. I hope to be able to help one day !

Go on, go on !! Break the Monotony !!
Time for a new Breath in NY !

Warm regards to U all.           .
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
droozi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Nov 3, 2003 16:05
Greatttt party .... everything was right. As already mentioned the sound was kickass, the music was killa and the decor was 3 dimensional. Daya man could I please have the dragon backdrop (hehehehehe). Gadi - you pretty much thought of everything, I mean it isnt good enuff that you have good sound, decor and vibe, you had to do more and fill us with gummy bears, fruits and candy didnt you. Needless to say the vibe was very positive and party was an experience.

Thanks Gadi, Mike, Daya and everybody else resposible ... I really needed that.
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Nov 3, 2003 17:47
WOW!... how can we even put the feelings and emotions we have regarding this party? Honestly it was one of the most intense experiences of my life packed with learning and love all the way through it. Thank you all for coming, without the energy of the crowd it would’ve been an empty space.

It was great getting to meet all the out of towners, people from Virginia, Boston, Philly, Jersey, Conneticut and more if we forgot… also, always great to see you Isratrance family from NYC and abroad! Thank you very much for being a part. Your level of dedication towards this music and community was felt in a big way by coming all the way out to NYC to support.

Also, HUGE thanks to all the artists involved, Boxer (Dark Soho), Loic (Total Eclipse), and Gavin, without your kickass sets this wouldn’t be so much fun.

Thanks to our decoration crew, Daya, Allan T, John Yaco, and everyone who helped, you did something truly special.

Thanks to Detox for the hookup Loic and I went looking for your bro but couldn’t find him…. Thanks to Anushka Shankar for coming and blessing us with her aura!

Pictures and more are soon to come on the site, which will get a major facelift….

I hope you all enjoyed as we did.

Till next time...

Gadi and The Ecliptic-Trance crew

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
darksoho
Darksoho

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 4, 2003 03:29
FUCKIN GREAT !!!
i dont think i can say more!
it was 1 of the best paties i played at risonly & it wa all more then perffec t:)
the sound & the dance floor were ROCKING ALL THE TIME !!
YEAH BABY !!
thats what im talking about !!
nice 1 gadi & the guys
hope to see u again soon

big love

boxer
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - The Rising, NYC Friday 31st Oct. 2003. Dark Soho/Total Eclipse!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance