Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - The Psyren Track @ 158bpm - wicked new soundz
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Psyren Track @ 158bpm - wicked new soundz

Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Dec 29, 2007 15:48
completely diffrent style ... made this trak for a christmas banger jus for my set ..chek this one out ..and plz do leave your comments and feedback ..its not complete ..but ur suggestions will definetly help me complete

http://www.myspace.com/wikedsoundsystem
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 30, 2007 08:59
no listenerz???
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 30, 2007 18:02
good ? bad? ugly? something?
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Jan 2, 2008 00:27

Re your pm ..

Actually not realy my style - (The first 3 tracks) . 'Wicked Noise' & 'Lets All Go To Hell' are nice - Sound more new and alive (And much more better at the sound part then the others) but both of them are need an better mix work , You should let the bass kik to lead the track and in both of those two tracks there is some places (When all tools are coming , Playing and integrate together) That the up sounds are taking the control and the bass sound weak and almost not there . Fix it up .. Good luck ! .
Wicked sound System
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 2, 2008 07:45
hey thanx ...but jus needed feedbak for the psyrenn track ...the other trax are all old incomplete versions ...and are already fixed ....cant upload it thoe
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - The Psyren Track @ 158bpm - wicked new soundz

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance