Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - The Little Green Planet (Saturday 14th June 2003)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Little Green Planet (Saturday 14th June 2003)

Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Jun 12, 2003 15:59
The Little Green Planet
Saturday 14th June Full Moon
Outdoor psychedelic Gathering

Psychedelic Trance:

Tristan (Twisted Records)
Patsy (Liquid Connective)
Liquid Elf (Liquid connective)
Ans (Nano Records)
Leila (UK)
Pogo vs. Aaron (wingmakers)

Chill Out:

Tom Fu (Liquid Connective)
Entropy (Liquid Connective)
Symmetrik (180 degrees)
Rhythm of Space *Live*
Slack Baba (enzyme)
Dave Arc-i (Ambient Allstars)
Jeremy (Swallow)

http://www.thelittlegreenplanet.org
info: 07816 100045

(-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
Triplex
Triplex

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 13, 2003 14:52
yep

http://triplex.trance.net
jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 17, 2003 03:01
After the catastrophe of the Tribe of Frog party I decided to give this one a go.... I thought it would be a nice party, but I was beginning to think that we are jinxed here in England.. or else that the police are 'winning'. WRONG!!!!!!

This was the best one-day party I have ever been to...

Perhaps it was partly because I was so hoping for a successful outdoor....

Anyway... the sound was pretty good (clean for a change), the weather could not have been better, there was a large number of great people (a lot having intended to go to somerset i think), but not _too many_. The music was extremely good I think. Tristan and Pogo were superb (although I am not 100% sure it was Pogo cos I dont recognize him and I failed to ask someone in the know). I also really enjoyed patsy's proggy set.. although maybe it would have been better a bit earlier in the night (well everything was delayed a couple of hours).

I was quite surprised when Tristan did not in fact play loads of Twisted morning tunes. Especially when he was the one to play Dual Head+Wrecked MAchines.... in fact it was a highlight of the party for me.

Actually the main highlight was not to do with the music... I remember dancing around in the early morning ... the sun was streaming in through the trees and everyone was jumping around having a great time... it just put me in a swell mood shall we say:)

Oh yeah the location was fantastic. It was quite similar to the last liquid party (lots of trees and tents etc), except a bit smaller .. plus there was a field. In the afternoon after the music stopped (wish it could have continued past 12:15 but never mind) we all migrated out to the field where there were horses roaming around etc. People were playing drums, juggling, getting drunk, recovering from too many trips etc etc... it was idyllic:)

oh someone has put a few pictures up of the Main Room...:
http://users.iafrica.com/g/gl/glloyd/greenplanet.html

Starbright

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 17, 2003 11:10
........What a wknd!

Started off on Saturday morning & spent the whole day on the beach, ...loads of fun and frolics until Sunset. And what a beautyfull pink sunset it was all across Herne Bay.....

Packed up with a whole bunch of friends and followed the most amazing phat full moon all the way to the party location.
So lucky to arrive before the police and had no problems parking (sorry for all the others that had to walk for miles).
Set up our tent and decorated it with fairylights that happily blinked away to the best full on psy trance music...just the way we like it...woooaahhheeyy, what a night.

It seemed as if there was a soft carpet spread all thru the woods and lying on the ground between waterbottles, hamacks and loads of dancing people laughing there a*ses off was just to amazing...great gathering of lovely people everywere!
We stayed the whole of sunday and enjoyed the sunshine on the main field, cars playing there stereos with more music and just having a ball....
Had a safe journey home, took more people back to London as they had no transport giving up there lifts just to be able to stay longer.....

What a lovely way to celebrate and honour our precious Lady Moon..she was so very pleased and smiled on us all night thru..

A big thank you to the organizers, you excellented yourselves and I hope I will be lucky enough to join you again, hopefully very soon...

Thank you!
Starbright ;->xxx
biggins

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 17, 2003 14:39
ditto...........a wikkid party and well worth the longlonglonglooooooooooooooong journey that it took to get there.

we set off on friday night to party and got to the Tribe of Frog venue at midnight only to be turned away by the boys in blue.....frikkin frikkers....man they are sooooooooo tedious,

anyway, after kipping at glastonbury tor and going via stonehenge to kent we made it to the party. In a way i was glad of what happened, i really felt for the ToF ppl as i reckon that they had had a lot of hassle but thank you "green planet" ppl. U totally resurected our weekend. Tristan blew me away and the venue was awesome!! really beautiful and so many amazing ppl, everyone on the same vibe and having a damn good time!! So 700miles later and still feeling very special i'm looking at these reviews and can comnfidently say that this was one of the best parties i've ever been to (even if the sound system was more than a bit unreliable). Cheers to all concerned.

oh and too the boys in blue......unlucky lads P

tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jun 19, 2003 16:56
here are some photos form the party courtesy of mr andrew humphries... looks like a nice one

http://www.andrewsden.net/pics/littlegreenplanet/photos.html           >>love will tear us apart...<<
heather feather
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 19, 2003 18:41
anyone else got any pics? I want pics of the daytime/forest/rays of sun...my pics seem to finish at the beginning of the night as i lost the ability to use my camera *doh*
Daave

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 20, 2003 13:36

Yes please i would like to see some pictures too, will upload any if my friends pass them on to me!!!
loyd
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Apr 11, 2006 03:17
what date is this for 2006
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - The Little Green Planet (Saturday 14th June 2003)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance