Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - The Hottest DJs Wanted to Spin at Burning Man 2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Hottest DJs Wanted to Spin at Burning Man 2004

lizwiz

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 30, 2004 05:23
Camp Israel is welcoming the world's best DJs to spin at this years Burning Man. www.burningman.com We love Israeli/Goa/Psy Trance.

Contact Liz at lizwiz81@yahoo.com or 4125075602 for more information.

This opportunity is perfect to connect with lovers of Trance in the International community. Over 30000 people attend this International event.

Camp Expectations of DJs and other participants:
You must purchase your own Burning Man ticket and pay for your travel expenses to Reno, Nv. You also must provide basic survival necessities for yourself.

You are welcome to invite friends and other DJs to this event.

Black Rock Gazette is writting about our camp. We will receive amazing coverage of our events.

wavelab
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jun 30, 2004 07:12
so lets say i want to play music in the event
so i need to pay for a ticket , flights , and bring survival kit ?

i want to see who from the israelis d.j will come there !
today most of the israelis dj's are spoiled , they want hotels , food , flights , expenses , and who will come to pick them up from the airport ? hey where is the limo ?
not to mention they never pay to get in to a party !

good lack lizwiz
i will invite all my friends and other DJs to this event for sure ! ( any volunteers ? )

any way i am curious to know who from israel will conform he coming !
( hop i am wrong and you will see there 30000 Israelis DJ'S )

The future. What future ? There won't be a future unless you ... dance ...
dj jaimz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 30, 2004 17:40
lizwiz - is this on the Tonka system with the CCC? If not, what's your camp? What's your theme?
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jun 30, 2004 17:45
it sounds like fun... check your e-mails Lizwiz..

Im no israeli, but talented none the less...           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
DJAmanita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jun 30, 2004 21:01
First let me say that BUrningMan is not and will never be an electronic music event. At Burning Man a DJ is as common as any other kind of person. People at burningman are not all that impressed with dj's as there is so much beauty and art around them the music takes a real back seat. Will you have people dancing for your set? You bet. Lots of people love PsyTrance at BUrningman and you will find many people that will dance for your music, however it is NOT the focus. BUrningMan is unlike anything you have ever been to. There is no celebrity, No money, and no raging crouds of people waiting for the next big act to come on. People come, dance for a bit and move on to the next big camp. So if you think you will have 30,000 people dancing to your music let me be the first to say THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN. THere are many music stages at BurningMan and many styles of music. Psy-Trance is NOT the most popular music on the Playa. House music gets the most play by far.
Now if you dont care about any of this. If you have looked at the web site and you are totaly excted to go for YOURSELF then I say you will have the best experence of your life.
If you come expecting big crowds(more than 3000) and lots of Psy-Trance fans you will be saddly dissappointed.
I just wanted people in that part of the world to be clear about how BUrning Man is different from a Psy-Trance event so they will understand what they are getting into.

Go to the web site and study every page.
I have gone for 10 years in a row now and I still go back every year. Come with an open mind and soul and without Ego and you will grow as a person and have the best time of your life.

Brian
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jun 30, 2004 21:13
i just saw the site, and its at the same time as transit and boom festival...

humm...

and plus, they want the dj's to purcahse there own ticket (225$), PLUS pay for there air fair, for me, it would be from montreal..

damn, wish my parents were wealthy..
          "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
DJAmanita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jun 30, 2004 22:19
Yeah no one gets paid to play at BurningMan. No one gets flights paid for or anything. That flys in the face of what it is all about. BurningMan does not wish to be the next big electronic music event.

Dont forget that there is NOTHING but ice for sale at BurningMan. You have to buy everything to keep yourself alive in the desert. Food, beer, water, more water, smokes, anything you want YOU have to bring. This is just a different kind of party. One of the best on Earth...
dj jaimz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jul 1, 2004 02:54
[quote]
On 2004-06-30 22:19, DJAmanita wrote:
Dont forget that there is NOTHING but ice for sale at BurningMan.[/quote]

And Coffee! And Chai! But that's it. :-)

I've been twice to the Burning Man and it still remains one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I just wish it wasn't so far to get to. It's the only reason I've ever been to America! :-)

I recommend a Burning Man experience to everyone. It changes the way you think.
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jul 1, 2004 14:32
ahhhhhhh jaimz....i would LOVE to go!!!
too far and too expensive at the current state of beeing chased by a bank manager with a double barell shotgun!
cheers.

p.s i dream there for it might happen one day...and may not!           "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - The Hottest DJs Wanted to Spin at Burning Man 2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance