Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - The Higher Human Form – Neurohighways (ZMA, September 2004)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

The Higher Human Form – Neurohighways (ZMA, September 2004)

pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Sep 21, 2004 00:57
Artist: The Higher Human Form
Title: Neurohighways
Label: ZMA
Format: CD
Released: September 2004 – out now!

Tracklist:
01. Immobilized
02. The Processible Agony
03. Assymetric Duty Ratio (rmx)
04. I Hear Them Call
05. Bridges On Fire
06. A Thinkless World
07. Vision Is Failing
08. Almost God
09. People
10. Human Like Feeling

Release information (from Psyshop):

This new cd carries the debut album of the young duo from Salonika, The Higher Human Form.

Been in the scene for many years, took the chance to form this band 4 years ago.Under the influences of progressive psy trance started working their first tune.They did not take that much time an their first track was released on our compilation Monarchie III.Instanly they got the attantion of many listeners.

Their sound oriented from the driving pumping bassline among with their warm high energy riffs as well as they deep melodies made them recognizable. This is the sound of progressive that zma wants to release, so we got the chance to represent you their finest work. Ten tracks have been selected from their work to blow up all psy trance freaks and lovers.

Be prepare for one of the hottest new upcomers.Direct from them to our brains, exploring our Neurohighways.

Do not miss this remarkable new cd.

A small note from me: their first release, “Assymetric Duty Ratio” was NOT on “Monarchie III”, but on “Connected – Session Vol 2”. Their second track, “I Hear Them Call”, was released on “Battle Royal”, and is also featured on their album.

Where to order?

Psyshop: http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/zma/zma1cd022.html (with samples)
Saikosounds: http://www.saikosounds.com/english/show_artist.asp?artist_id=3419          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Feb 15, 2005 17:59
All right. WHY is this the ONLY post I can find about this album?! Did NO ONE enjoy it like I do?
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Feb 15, 2005 18:02
Yeah, I did - really, really nice release. Go write a review Basil           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
channium

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 16, 2005 10:56
I enjoyed the album really much too
but I have a kind of remark about the way the tracks sound.. they're all a kind of muffled, so when I would like to play them at parties they always come a bit lower than usual, it's just the way of mastering maybe.. I'm not sure
channium

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Feb 16, 2005 10:56
I enjoyed the album really much too
but I have a kind of remark about the way the tracks sound.. they're all a kind of muffled, so when I would like to play them at parties they always come a bit lower than usual, it's just the way of mastering maybe.. I'm not sure
Dj Kesta

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 16, 2005 14:52
either its the mastering (which i doubt) or perhaps the sound of this specific artist.

channium, you should pick the right track (with dominante low freq) before and after u pick a track from this wounderfull album. right choices will cause no diffrent on low freq.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - The Higher Human Form – Neurohighways (ZMA, September 2004)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance