Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ==THE GATHERING== 2005??
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

==THE GATHERING== 2005??

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Apr 23, 2005 07:28
hey to all ..
yes the topic say's the gathering 2005...

this speacial festival happen's in somewhere in june-july.... as it happened in japan last year...doe's anone has any idea where this festival will be held this year...i heard this really remarkable rumour of "india" in the picture...

is it true??? any one would add on to it about the month it's going to be held and where>>> .. and would be obliged..
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Apr 23, 2005 07:55
india!!!

damm ur kiddin me!!!!
if its here then am not leavin this place FOR SURE!!!!

but very unlikely man..there are hardly any parties that take place without a fuk up..a whole festival...very very doubtful!

tho if its true..bring it on!

peacE
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Apr 23, 2005 08:18
India!! NO way...
NOT READY!!!

Hold it...dont get all angry and defensive. India's way ready as the attitude goes. Fcuk.,we more than ready. But Logistics. Promos, etc etc..
NOPE!!!           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Apr 23, 2005 08:19
yeah bring it on !!!

but i was also amazed at the news ... see it's a international event... which is getting recognised slowly but surely... so even if india is in the picture i really won't think... the government is going to fwd the request... since this kind of festival's have to face the legal implications...in which india is hardcore...            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
BelYukie

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 24, 2005 09:41
Well I didnt hear much information about this years festival.... But if it is The Gathering Im thinking (VisionQuest) it always happens in japan in september... and 2005s going to be my third time!!!

Unless it happens in india this time...
Soory ppl but i must say.. No plz!!! hehehe

ps: waiting for the gathering 2004 dvd to release next week
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Apr 24, 2005 16:49
[quote]
On 2005-04-24 09:41, BelYukie wrote:
Well I didnt hear much information about this years festival.... But if it is The Gathering Im thinking (VisionQuest) it always happens in japan in september... and 2005s going to be my third time!!!

Unless it happens in india this time...
Soory ppl but i must say.. No plz!!! hehehe

ps: waiting for the gathering 2004 dvd to release next week
[/quote/]

escuse me...? so u think the festival in india will not bring ... the raver's around the world ... the raver's have been to india and will keep coming here...
that's it
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Psy-trip

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Apr 25, 2005 10:41
i thought that the Gathering as a fest was held in Japan every year..am i wrong?           ...Travelling is a way of life...
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Apr 26, 2005 17:31
yeah ...it is held in japan...            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
twiggy

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 4, 2005 06:45
Hello. Could anyone give me more info on Vision Quests Gathering 2005 Japan? I know that it's September 24th, and afew of the artists but not much eles. The Vision Quest website also dosen't have any info. Is there another website that has any more information? Thanks
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : May 4, 2005 21:37

Yes I would like to have some infos for sure..
I have see the DVD 2002 and it was great.
very good vibes.
Japan is little far for me but who knows?
I always dream to make a trip there and I still make my plans for the summer festivals...

Open your mind...
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : May 18, 2005 18:23
absolutely ... the line-up for this gathering would be killer>>> any news on when the line-up would be announced??            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 02:10
even i thought its only IN japan

india ??           <~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - ==THE GATHERING== 2005??

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance