Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Techno Vs Psy Bot 135bpm
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Techno Vs Psy Bot 135bpm

RhinoCeros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Sep 21, 2014 23:44:08
Hello to all.. Namaste Thanks to every one here that have inspired me and told me to never give up, so let me say nothing is impossible over time

This is a short song well shorter than my previous posts and i am really am looking forward to some critics.. and constructive tips... or anything you feel like saying about the song

I would love to release this as a single and ia'm not in it for the money

I am willing to collaborate with someone i trust on this forum or at least has some influnce on getting a prepared version of this song for release. Yes i can do the work but i like to share the fame but i have no clue on getting a release

The song is inspired by all of you and i wish you all a pleasant journey BOOMboom

Love and Light

ps:download available
Ricciardo
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 6, 2014 16:27
You didnt used any monitors to make this track right?

its a bit hard to give you a constructive exit into improve, because it seems your not listening what your doing properly...

i instantly can tell that you dont have a decent low range view of the sound just after a few seconds of pushing the play... your mix is mostly made of mid range sounds between 50 and 1500 hz, and this makes me think about the possibility, that you are earing the sound from your speakers in a totaly wrong way...

perhaps your cutting the bass so much, because your speaker is giving you an exagerated bass sound, and the same with the high frequencies... perhaps its your speaker or room, that is giving you a wrong perspective of the sound and makes you fall into such mistakes...

about the content it self, its a generic progressive atempt with some samples in it... but honestly there is the need to keep the atention from the audition... meaning you need to work a way of make people keep listening the track... and that only cames from interesting things, it can be elements or music it self, but samples dont make magic at usualy, some samples might be good and turn a track into a hit sometimes, but thats not the case...

anyway, your track it feels like of thouse experiments everyone does in the very first atempts, so i recomend you to keep practicing, and if you really enjoy making music, to get a more reliable speakers to ear what your doing...

cheers
RhinoCeros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 6, 2014 20:06
@Ricciardo MANY blessed thanks shalom you have given me hope Thanks again

You are coreect i do not have decent speakers ,only a little hifi 50wts. unfortionatly.... Regarding cuting the bass everything you said was spot on ... you are very good at defining the whole perspective and view of the song ....

I will try much harder even with my system

I have a gina20bit audio interface its from 1995
Hifi LG somthing... i am working with what i have ....

its not much but i still feel good knowing i can listen to music etc and make a little....

I love producing music it always comes from my heart... Yes the kinda cheesee audio vocal could be to far feteched etc so i will try to make more of my own sounds to fill in the gaps and try make it have more feeling

Once again thanks a billion Hugs or beers

supergroover
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Oct 6, 2014 20:37
If you don't have a proper monitor I 'd suggest working on structure mostly. See how a track builds up, breaks down, how new sounds are introduced etc.
Or work your ass off and get a proper monitor asap!           soundcloud.com/supergroover
RhinoCeros
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 7, 2014 17:21
Thanks supergroover....... I trully wish i could get some monitors money and work....Oh boy its a hard knock life....

Yes i will work a little bit more on structure... Thanks a billion too

PS... I think you gave your picture a little to much to see Lol hehehehe its eyes are popping out hehehe

Love and light
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Techno Vs Psy Bot 135bpm

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance