Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Techno Music !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Techno Music !

goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jul 31, 2004 11:19
Well mary, make a search on the web, there are some sites that may tell how house in Chigado, techno from Detroit and eletronic music from Europe got mixed in late 70s. This fusion of sounds, which amazed everybody who danced/listened to it at the time evoluted to a lot of other genres(trance, d'n'b, dub and their branches), some of them still strong (techno, house and their sub-genres), some already deceased (gobber, dream trance). This history is long, and there are a lot of versions. But it's interesting. Did you know how for instance ambient was created? Well, Orbital (which wasn't Orbital at the time) was mixing a track and one of the guys realised that the track, which was to be a trance one, sounded better without the eletronic drum. Relesead in their album, this track became a huge hit in England, and there were even ambient events (can you believe this?), and what we call chill-out actually is a genre born from ambient. Interesting? isn't it?

Peace and Love
Mari.Morgan

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 31, 2004 11:23
i didn't understand what u tried to explain

but interesting it is.           if you have psyvideos and you want to exchange, contact me !

BoOoOoM ShanKar !
goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jul 31, 2004 11:29
I tried to explain that psychedelic trance has roots in house, techno and electronica.

Peace and love.
Username

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 31, 2004 15:02
Goa ganges is absolutely right to me.

@Mari - what's the "spirtit" debate about anyway?
People had parties in Goa and all over the world long before "Goa Trance" or "Psytrance" became a single genre. The music was more crossover than nowadays and you had housy, trippy, tribal, trancíng etc. songs all through the night. Morning sound was an atmosphere at those days and not "full on" (what a term ).

There was a time before people specialized their behaviour and rockers, punks and normal people were as welcome to psy parties as freaks and fraggles. But maybe you arrived at a time when the people began to wear readymade psy-fraggle uniforms.

They cerainly had a common "spirit" which is still alive. It's all about having a good time together, being creative together, meeting people from all over the world, exchanging experiences, and sometimes even people find each other to become friends for life.

Peace.
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Jul 31, 2004 15:12
Quote:

On 2004-07-31 15:02, Username wrote:
Goa ganges is absolutely right to me.

@Mari - what's the "spirtit" debate about anyway?
People had parties in Goa and all over the world long before "Goa Trance" or "Psytrance" became a single genre. The music was more crossover than nowadays and you had housy, trippy, tribal, trancíng etc. songs all through the night. Morning sound was an atmosphere at those days and not "full on" (what a term ).

There was a time before people specialized their behaviour and rockers, punks and normal people were as welcome to psy parties as freaks and fraggles. But maybe you arrived at a time when the people began to wear readymade psy-fraggle uniforms.

They cerainly had a common "spirit" which is still alive. It's all about having a good time together, being creative together, meeting people from all over the world, exchanging experiences, and sometimes even people find each other to become friends for life.

Peace.

Great words!

Yes shit on this 'only goa spirit counts' shit.

Free your mind! Peace counts            Signature
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Jul 31, 2004 15:46
Rino Cerrone and Terence Fixmer also deserve a mention for some really wicked techno.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
Psilocibino
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 31, 2004 21:14
here are some portuguese Techno dj's and producers....

*Dj Jiggy
*A.Paul
*Zé Miguel
*Dj_Link
*Dj_Morrice
*InfraRave (this one is pretty weard, he's got only one arm, and he uses a "star wars" prothesis that sends a laser to the sky when he's doing his live act...amazing )

hafon

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 31, 2004 23:22
im surprised no one mentioned chris liebing?¿
By the way what this bollocks about spirit?? I dont understand, this is just MUSIC.
PsyGoatDelic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jul 31, 2004 23:31
i got the sounds track of "Lola Rent"(or- run lola run). its got some good techno tunes... try it out
RetroActive

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 1, 2004 03:15

I agree with pure_mdma... ppl enough with the “goa spirit” bullshit! this is only music !! psy community has always been and will always stay open minded to all kinds of music.. expept for a few people ofcourse

Old School and Clown ... very cool producers u guys got in ur list

respect!!
dance&smile
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Aug 4, 2004 09:23
check the tribe tekno sounds from spiral tribe, desert storm, and checkoslovakian free tekno sound systems.. sound energy for shakin ur body to.. completely mental... that stuff is techno music for dancing taken to the extreme!! i've been dancing to psytrance for over 7 years, but hearin this stuff was as groundbreakin an experience as the first time i heard psy...huge respect to these artists..
PRAECOX
Bigwigs

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 4, 2004 19:24
Quote:

On 2004-07-31 11:06, Mari.Morgan wrote:
what does techno music connected to psychedelic goatrance

i can't see the spirit in techno

explain !!!?

..so u are blind or yo glasses are outdated!

...explain what?! the spirit? the meaning? the power? the abstrakt? the subtles?           "Soft as possible" - Morton Feldman

http://jurekprzezdziecki.net/
droid
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 4, 2004 19:35
Quote:

On 2004-08-04 19:24, PRAECOX wrote:
Quote:

what does techno music connected to psychedelic goatrance

explain !!!?

..so u are blind or yo glasses are outdated!

...explain what?! the spirit? the meaning? the power? the abstrakt? the subtles?

hehe, totally agree with PRAECOX...
and the question is????
where is the spirit now in the Trance??
or is an elf very smaller or these days he prefer stay in his home and don´t go to parties!!!
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Aug 4, 2004 20:08
Not the spirit (is there any?) of music counts, the spirit in our minds counts.

peace            Signature
Psilocibino
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 4, 2004 20:52
Quote:

explain !!!?

well...maybe at that time the spirit was in the bathroom!?!?

sorry mary.morgan...could't help it!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Techno Music !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance