Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -~TDC Underground Presents: Polyphonia Live in NYC Saturday February 25, 2006~-
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-~TDC Underground Presents: Polyphonia Live in NYC Saturday February 25, 2006~-

G0at

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 17:18
After they turned on the lights, there was a girl on the dance floor who shouted out, "what are the charges?".... Then the police said no liquor license and the fact that people were smoking weed in the back. That's who!           If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
[TDC] Isvara

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 17:33
McDonald's restaurant also saying " We want to see you smile" Do you belive them.......?
I have the report so please....
P.S. if one don't call this kind of police never show up... just to let you know
boom

G0at

Posted : Mar 3, 2006 17:40
LOL... But that's what the police officer said. So I assumed he was not lying about the license.           If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 18:03

well trusting what the police said was probably your first mistake
ichirock

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 18:43
Quote:

On 2006-03-03 18:03, karmakanik wrote:

well trusting what the police said was probably your first mistake

G0at

Posted : Mar 3, 2006 19:32
Anyyyyyyywaaaaaaaaaays.... Isvara : Does this mean we get to attend the next party for free since the last one was shut down? I still have my wrist band as proof.           If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 20:01
eh, I bet it's all because the time-space-warping power of Polyphonia's music. Just too much for the NYC astral paradigm to handle, it would prolly burst if Romolo were to play.

..it's just another party..
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 21:39
Quote:

On 2006-03-03 20:01, DiMiTry wrote:
eh, I bet it's all because the time-space-warping power of Polyphonia's music. Just too much for the NYC astral paradigm to handle, it would prolly burst if Romolo were to play.

IOI had same toughs           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
SpaceShark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 21:53
Hey Goat, how about you go to the police, or better yet find that lovely office who you talked to and ask for your money back...and yes bring your wrist band as a proof.
They are very honest people, so they will be more than happy to give you a refund.
SSZ

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 23:47
Quote:

On 2006-03-03 19:32, G0at wrote:
Anyyyyyyywaaaaaaaaaays.... Isvara : Does this mean we get to attend the next party for free since the last one was shut down? I still have my wrist band as proof.

The cheap a**holes pays twice!!!!
G0at

Posted : Mar 3, 2006 23:57
FUCK OFF SSZ and the rest who can't take a joke. Did you not see the smiley?

If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
SpaceShark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 4, 2006 00:42
Goat, and what was the purpose of your smiley? And what was the purpose of that ridiculous question or a statement (however you want to call it)?

And I'm very curious what kind of answer would you expect from Isvara????

Dude, enough with that cheap shit comments (it's not the first time), that's totally uncool. Don't you have any pride and respect man? I'm sure TDC guys lost a few dollars on that party, so they don't need anybody to humor them with "smiley" comments like yours.

SSZ shouldn't have called you any names, that was wrong, but he was definately right in terms of "cheap people pay twice"!!!

P.S. Keeping a wrist band for about a week, dude that's sick, what else do you collect?
G0at

Posted : Mar 4, 2006 00:44
I've had it with all of you suckers... Get off my nuts already and quit bothering me.
          If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
maximjou
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Mar 4, 2006 00:56
haha GOAT just chill , what you dont have 20 dollars? These guys do so much to put these partys together. Thats real.
G0at

Posted : Mar 4, 2006 01:08
I saaaaaaaaaaaaaaid it waaaaaaaaaaaaas a joooooooooooooooooooooooooke...............

You people take things toooooooooooo daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, yet you preach your useless "PLUR" and "BOOM" crap all over the board.           If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -~TDC Underground Presents: Polyphonia Live in NYC Saturday February 25, 2006~-
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance