Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - TDC PRODUCTION Presents "OUTDOOR KEBAB" a 24 hr psychedelic experience on July 21, 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

TDC PRODUCTION Presents "OUTDOOR KEBAB" a 24 hr psychedelic experience on July 21, 2007

tinks

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 19, 2007 08:55
man now this is the real shit ... true psychedelia... you gotta just love it when zik is playing at 7 in the morning .... pure mayhem...

to all the people in town especially to my friend Arrya ....i know you just went to echo lake ... but baba this is the real deal...... POLYPHONIA is in and is NOT to be missed.... this guy is serious ...

best of luck TDC .. i dig your style... keeping the harder (for me real) side of trance alive and kicking in new york.....

respect ...

you will have a smashing and succesfull event.

tinks
psymonk

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 19, 2007 19:20
TDC!!! i've been waiting for this one for so long! tsk!! i don't know if i'm gonna be able to make it!! sucks

keep it up guys...this is the real deal...pure psychedelia...pure trance!
Trick
Inactive User

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 19, 2007 19:30
from 3am till 10am there is goin to be some madness created and ZIK @ 7am hahaha that is just funny and evil
hes going to be blasting away at like 160 bmp in the AM that is wat we call a proper psychedelic morning
u ppl are crazyyyyyyyy
and i love it
BIG BOOOM and hopefully will see u guys ther
DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jul 19, 2007 19:42
24 hrs of madness is what i expect. also, i'm expecting some delicious TDC kebabs straight off the grill
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 19, 2007 21:18
this is going to be sweeet
so happy to see TDC back in action....some very serious, mindmelting, space distorting action.           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
distantcontact

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 19, 2007 22:28
SPASIBA TDC!!!! For breaking the NY state law entitled, "all dark psychedelic fun will be replaced with fluffy full on by 6am" ...

And I am really enjoying this 'it never rains, it only pours' attitude tdc has picked up. Better to throw a banger every once in a while than....

Will there be any vendors/food? (If there arent kebabs I might have to reconsider my attendance) Also I have heard many different things from many different about presale tickets. Are presale tickets required?

Boom
starquest

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 20, 2007 03:49
OFF THE HOOK BRAKE YOURSELF

vapourtrail

Posted : Jul 20, 2007 17:50
anyone driving to this party from NY and can give me a ride pls PM me.           *physical universe is finite....Spirit is infinite*
AstRoMetriX
Astrometrix

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 20, 2007 18:23
have a great time friends
bom
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jul 20, 2007 19:46
Quote:

And I am really enjoying this 'it never rains, it only pours' attitude tdc has picked up.

Pun intended?
If so that wasn't nice at all!

Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jul 21, 2007 21:00
have a wicked party, TDC!!!! Polyphonia killed it here on the west coast in Baja/Mexico a couple weeks ago. Get ready to hear some wild new shit from his album and other collaboration tracks as well.

bOom!!           We are all family. We put the fun in disfunctional.
-PsyCircle on Tribe-
http://tribes.tribe.net/psycircle
- Arahat -
www.psycircle.com
www.myspace.com/hidropatchbay
www.myspace.com/arahat
www.myspace.com/monksofmadness
Trick
Inactive User

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 23, 2007 04:05
kind of recovered and time for a review
left for the party @ about 1 am and reached
upstate ny around 230
got very lost on the backroads driving around frying out very badly very crazy scene
luckily the organizers find us while we are lost and give us direction the party
but they also give us bad news
the musik was shut off 15 min earlier because the sherrif in town was not having it at all
so the party was off till 9am and would resume wiht ZIK and POLYPHONIA blastingggg he said
we decide we drived up 2 long upstate
so we go to party
its middle of night and 50 people are huddled around a bonfire sharing energy, very family like, and waitin for party to start
finally around 730-8 Zik and Polyphonia decide they have had enuf in want to cause trouble
Polyphonia begins playing a drum kick loop
and lets the excitement build
eventually party resumes and the Greeks begin banging away in the daytime
location was excellent
very underground and very good nature party
starts were so beautiful @ night to trip too
Romolo, will contact u soon, and would love to come hear u and Orestis play live in Greece
Big BOOOM to TDC and the Russians
I will only drink vodka at 7 am on a Sunday with you guys wish i could have stayed longer but friends had appointments to make would love to know how the party went on after 12 when i left
BOOOOOOOOOM
Lauryn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jul 23, 2007 15:25
yes was too bad about the cops at night, but I really enjoyed hearing zik and polyphonia during the day for a change....really beautiful location, and despite the cold at night- weather was really nice! Thanks TDC for another psychedelic party!

~gOa ist nicht nur musik sondern auch eine lebenseinstellung~
http://www.peakrec.com/
http://www.myspace.com/djlauryn
vapourtrail

Posted : Jul 23, 2007 20:36
chk          *physical universe is finite....Spirit is infinite*
vapourtrail

Posted : Jul 23, 2007 20:39
alright so im back from russia ... i paid to get in but it was more like an invite to a russian family party ... very good vibes and superb location ... i enjoyed friday nite (after the cop bust !! ) sitting by the fire gazing stars and getting into some good conversations with people around ... morning was full on (as the russians promised ) with polyphonia and zik blasting off killa sets ... was trippy to watch the pattern of sunlight changing over the lake and def. the deco which was fckin crazy ... very good work ...

Polietilen played after zik ... a good mix set .. but i was into the woods chkin the flaura and fauna and man there was so much life in tht place ... could hear the beats in the jungle and everything seemed so connected ..

evening ended eating some delicious kebabs and fruits in a perfect family environment....wow cant wait to party again with these beautiful people...

big thanks to TDC for setting this up ...

some pics of the party and the woods
http://picasaweb.google.com/mridulmall

*physical universe is finite....Spirit is infinite*
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - TDC PRODUCTION Presents "OUTDOOR KEBAB" a 24 hr psychedelic experience on July 21, 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance