Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -=TDC presents Mighty Quinn Label release party in NYC (05/01/2008)=-
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

-=TDC presents Mighty Quinn Label release party in NYC (05/01/2008)=-

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Dec 24, 2007 17:32
Great looking party, goodluck to my friend tommy (wizack) blast them into 2008, mighty quinn records are crazy...

Kill them with underground japanese rituals.

bom shiva            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Dec 24, 2007 19:52
I have been going to TDC parties since the orgs inception and have always been impressed with their venue choices. I am sure that this party will be no exception.           ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
Mighty-Quinn Rec
Mighty Quinn Rec

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 25, 2007 12:40
Ola! NY Bros and Sistas here we come!
Thanx so much to MuktIsvara & T.D.C. team for making this kirrah party!
I hope all of you will come out this night and warm the place up..cause its freezin' in NY. Lets have fun and enjoy together. For sure everything will be taken care of in the best way! Looking forward to meet all of you!
High Five!!!
Niki.           www.mightyquinnrecords.com
www.myspace.com/mightyquinnrec
V/A "Eye of the Beholder" - Out Now!
V/A "Back to the Mothership" - Out Now!
Gorump Peyya
Gorump Peyya

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 25, 2007 15:56
Arghhhh Niki bro Oisuuuuuuuuuuuu hehehehhehe
cheers for u bro its was pleasure tohanging around with u in Japan and also play with full botlee vodka and"§$%&/(=?=)(/&%$ hehehehhehe u are the best bro i love u u playing very powerfull and mighty tuness any way ppl dont miss this happening!!!!

Boomshakalaka for u Nikita bro!!!!! have a excelent time there and Happy x mass and new year and c ya soon again in japan !!!!!!!

ROXX DA NY cheers
tinks

Posted : Dec 26, 2007 09:14
i cannot express my happiness at just finding out ... i come back to my city after 2 and half years to this !!!!!!

thanks a lot TDC mafios .. to hear mukti and nik ... thank you jeeebus ...

cant wait to get there and heat it up in the winter!!!
-=TDC Production=-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Dec 28, 2007 19:12
Boom everyone !!!

We wish you all a very beautiful new year and let this new year bring you lots of joy and happiness.

Couple of announcements:

The party will start at 9 pm.
State of art sound system same from SKAZKA festival.
The entrance to the place is next door from the 50 Bowery (just look for a sign or freaks around).

See you all very soon.

May all beings everywhere... Be happy, Be free...
tinks

Posted : Dec 29, 2007 15:18
wanted to ask if any complimentary entry to people visiting from out of town or abroad???

i only ask cause it been done before at new york parties where you only had to show up with your tickets ... or something along those lines
Skeeve
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 29, 2007 17:59
when was that done before?
tinks

Posted : Dec 30, 2007 23:36
^^^ some alladin parties in early 2005 .... dont exactly remember which ones though ...
ZeRo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Dec 31, 2007 05:00
Quote:

On 2007-12-29 17:59, Skeeve wrote:
when was that done before?

Ecliptic trance had this policy for at least a couple of their first class events. IF my memory serves me right it was the hux flux/neuromotor party circa 2004 in which this was in effect. I dont remember if it was complementary admission with a bus or plane ticket from out of town or if it was just a discount.
          ein chadash tachat hashemesh. there is nothing new under the sun. --kohelet.
israelielvik

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 2, 2008 05:37
T-minus 4 days!!!! I cannot wait for this party! After the 28th day NYE party, I could definitely use some quality acts!!
Danrennt98
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 03:02
I'm there!! I've been aching for some dark since august, and (I don't blame them) but at the party this past weekend the darkness was shut off 5 mins in by some silly po-non, so that was just a tease!! I'm ready as I'll ever be haha see you soon!
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 05:21
set times please someone.           "END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
wtr

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 18:49
2 days left!!
prepare your t-shirts!!
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 19:12
^ hahahahah
Tshirts..hahaha
we know who this is
can i borrow someone's "cool " one please- ichiro-san??!!

"END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - -=TDC presents Mighty Quinn Label release party in NYC (05/01/2008)=-
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance