Psygirl®
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  189
Posted : Sep 26, 2002 04:45
SYNTHETIC SADHUS Proudly Present on:

Saturday OCTOBER 12, 2002

EARTHDANCE 2002: The Global Dance Party for Planetary Peace

Line-up:

OFORIA (Trust In Trance - BNE - Dragonfly - ISRAEL), LIVE!

VIBRASPHERE (Spiral Trax - Digital Structures - SWEDEN), LIVE!

KALYX (Synthetic Sadhus - Growroom - USA) DJ SET!

OFER DIKOVSKY (Trust In Trance - BNE - Dragonfly - ISRAEL) DJ SET!

NOS (Toxomniac - SWEDEN) DJ SET!

GAVIN (Spectra Productions - USA) DJ SET!

Chill-Out:

YONI (Home Of Trance - ISRAEL)

ALEX (Home Of Trance - ISRAEL)

@CINEMA WORLD STUDIOS
220 Dupont St, Brooklyn, New York City, NY

for more info: http://www.synthetic-sadhus.com/events.htm

*all ages event*

don't miss this!

[ This Message was edited by: Psygirl on 2002-10-02 20:34 ]          Live for the journey, not the destination.
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Oct 11, 2002 20:07
anyone going for this ?           paagal power ..
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Oct 11, 2002 20:45
VIBRASPHERE have very good production in there live act....Enjoy !!! @

(-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
neutron01

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 15, 2002 09:22
ok, here's a review:

we arrived around 2am ... lots of people were there already. the outdoor chillout - it sucked!!! i mean the music they played was fine, but there was very little space and most of it was taken up by the line for the portable bathrooms!!! goes to show you how far reality is from what the flyer says sometimes. also, the soundsystem - weak. you could have a conversation near the speakers without too much trouble. i mean, it's not like we don't pay enough money, this is disappointing.

with these caveats in mind, Oforia played a nice live set and then Ofer did a super short dj set (!?). then came Vibrasphere - YESSS!!! excellent, relentless nordic minimalism. Asi, you're right, the sound was very clean and wonderful breaks (only one of the guys was there for some reason). finally, an american guy played (it was Kalyx i think) and i must say i was very surprised. it was amazing!!! probably the best set of the night for me, groovy proggy stuff ... he ROCKED! i was exhausted by then but couldn't help dancing like a maniac throughout his set. cheers to that guy!!!

all in all a nice party. large nyc club gig, so vibe is a bit weird ... but ok. the music was great for sure and that's enough.           this sentence might be false.
jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 15, 2002 14:30
glad there was some goodness in there, martin!

i was looking at the lineup the other week and thinking i really wanted to see an ofer dikovsky live set.... and DJ set for that matter.....

hmmm maybe I am coming to the East Coast at the end of november to visit some pals... it'd be cool if there was a good party when i come over....
have to keep checking the web i suppose.
Karahana

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 16, 2002 01:58
overall, the party was great, high energy and the vibes were awesome, not weird at all. Most people I talked to said that they felt really great vibes from this crowd especially when people started passing that huge orb, bubble thing, above the crowd... sure there were some technical difficulties with the sound system in the beginning of the night, i think but by the end, everyone forgot all about it. The music was great and the outdoor chillout was not so bad. The area sectioned off for the outdoor chillout was much smaller because of the RAIN! Kalyx played one awesome set!

Not everything is perfect and who cares about the portable bathrooms as long as you have good music and a place to party with some of the most amazing diverse people. The art was absolutely amazing and I was pretty much deaf when I left so other than the technical difficulties with the sound system in the beginning, I think I got a pretty nice amount of brain damage for the night... there are always some great after parties too if you stick around. ofcourse, i guess you just can't please everyone by throwing a party. just remember that it's all in your mind it just depends on which angle you choose to view things from.
neutron01

Posted : Oct 16, 2002 11:20
yes, i forgot to mention - the deco was great!

karahana - don't get me wrong. it was a good party. what i'm talking about is "how can it be better?" i mean we pay good money for this stuff, so i think we have good reason to expect things to be well done across the board.           this sentence might be false.
neutron01

Posted : Oct 22, 2002 23:32
jon, come on down mate!

new york will not disappoint ... this is how we be kickin it! (ghetto style ) hehe

end of november there's the Alien Project/Orion gig ... Alien Project ... hmm, deja vu?? i'm sure there'll be other things going down as well. let me know when you're here.

to the new york crew: let's meet up at the next large gig and say hello. i'd like to meet some of you wacky isratrancers!           this sentence might be false.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - SYNTHETIC SADHUS > EARTHDANCE 2002 , NY

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance