Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Party Promotions - Super-Fly 13/06
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Super-Fly 13/06

svejk
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posts :  167
Posted : Jun 15, 2008 01:26:50
Well, it was fun and funny.
We got to the party around 9am to hear Puoskari's 'suomi-saundi-on-steroids' set, which was rather nice and jumpy but darkish mindset was needed to fully comprehend with its power.

I know that organizing a party is a very tough task and that there are alot of things that are always needed to be done and there is never enough time and manpower for all of those.

but Alas, COULDNT YOU FUCKING REMOVE THE RUSTY NAILS FROM THE DANCEFLOOR ?!?! Very very not responsible and un-proffesional.

When you promise a certain line-up, stick to it and if you are unable to do so, treat the artists with proper respect.

Also, when you do parties in the summer, a wise idea is to put a shading.............

Good luck next time
MoonD

Started Topics :  1
Posts :  30
Posted : Jun 15, 2008 01:46
nails? hehehe never heard of something like that...
svejk
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posts :  167
Posted : Jun 15, 2008 01:54
Quote:

On 2008-06-15 01:46, MoonD wrote:
nails? hehehe never heard of something like that...



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_%28fastener%29

^_^
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posts :  1660
Posted : Jun 15, 2008 02:19
Quote:

On 2008-06-15 01:54, svejk wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-15 01:46, MoonD wrote:
nails? hehehe never heard of something like that...



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_%28fastener%29

^_^



no no

like that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fakir           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
MULAN


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  63
Posted : Jun 15, 2008 09:49
Quote:

On 2008-06-15 01:54, svejk wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-15 01:46, MoonD wrote:
nails? hehehe never heard of something like that...


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_%28fastener%29

^_^



nail?
bad !:(

I.T.K(kk)


Started Topics :  8
Posts :  130
Posted : Jun 15, 2008 09:53
Well...I didn't saw any nails so it didn't bother me at all.

But what did bother me and was important thing to do -

Quote:

On 2008-06-15 01:26:50, svejk wrote:
Also, when you do parties in the summer, a wise idea is to put a shading.............





Really...A place like this and a sun like that.
Jesus crist.......           I were automatic and as hollow as the "o" in god...
atreyu420


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  4
Posted : Jun 15, 2008 13:36
great party,great line up!puoskari's set was amazing!
too bad there wasn't any shade... =S
TryAngula


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  2
Posted : Jun 15, 2008 16:06
hat was a graet party and all u had to do is bring cold water with you. it's hot in the summer and yes i agree there was no protection from the hot sun but still the music was good the vibes were high (to many arsim) but still it was fun fun fun in the isreali sun!!!

the only thing that dispionted me was the fact that i didn't have time to play some pure suomi muzik in the mornning cuz the party ended early and ppl started to go home...

next time i hope that the line-up will be more organized !

Jah Bless

(Junky Monkey)
Mad_Scientist


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  74
Posted : Jun 22, 2008 16:49
PSY-FLY YOU CHARGED 100 NIS per person and couldn't clean the NATURE after you are done?

I understand acid is strong but c'mon clean the place up! there were 100's of parties there before you and EVERYONE cleaned everything now you come and destroy a great spot?
clean your SHIT UP!
rbidj
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posts :  66
Posted : Jun 22, 2008 17:56
Quote:

On 2008-06-22 16:49, Mad_Scientist wrote:
PSY-FLY YOU CHARGED 100 NIS per person and couldn't clean the NATURE after you are done?

I understand acid is strong but c'mon clean the place up! there were 100's of parties there before you and EVERYONE cleaned everything now you come and destroy a great spot?
clean your SHIT UP!



++++ thumbs up mate...
this thing is really not cool
I was in the party and it was a great party
but a week later when we came to do our party we spent almost three hours to clean the place... not nice at all


keep the nature clean guys, it our home...
          _________________
Ha'Hazit Ha'Amamit La'Trance
_________________
http://www.myspace.com/maddocbuddharave
TechnoFear
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posts :  254
Posted : Jun 23, 2008 18:46
Quote:

On 2008-06-22 17:56, rbidj wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-22 16:49, Mad_Scientist wrote:
PSY-FLY YOU CHARGED 100 NIS per person and couldn't clean the NATURE after you are done?

I understand acid is strong but c'mon clean the place up! there were 100's of parties there before you and EVERYONE cleaned everything now you come and destroy a great spot?
clean your SHIT UP!



++++ thumbs up mate...
this thing is really not cool
I was in the party and it was a great party
but a week later when we came to do our party we spent almost three hours to clean the place... not nice at all


keep the nature clean guys, it our home...




like rei sad... we clean all the shit after ur party....
its our nature... WHY LIKE THIS
          Plastik #2 @ Barzilay - 27.11 - With Peter Didjital (Sweden), Ido Ophir, Huda G and TechnoFear... more info: drgarry@gmail.com
Trance Forum  Forum  Party Promotions - Super-Fly 13/06
 
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance