Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Suntrip Records 002: Apsara! - Melodic Goa trance! (6th of June)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Suntrip Records 002: Apsara! - Melodic Goa trance! (6th of June)

Suntrip Records
Suntrip Records

Started Topics :  54
Posted : May 24, 2005 17:06
Hello dear trance-lovers

We are proud to present the next cd of Suntrip Records! After the success of our first album, called Filteria – Sky Input, we are now ready for a compilation with the freshest sensitive, emotional and warm melodic goa trance!

The compilation is called “Apsara” The Apsaras are the celestial Nymphs, elegant dancing women, incarnation of the Pleasure Principal. They are visions of voluptuous beauty that have stamped themselves on the Indian psyche as the ideal feminine form. Their name literally means "moving in the water", or "water that moves”!

Across 9 truly melodic tracks, the most talented entertainers in the Indra's court and supreme masters of dance and song will guide you as you dream, fly, ride, dive and smile

The cd will be available the 6th of june thanks to our loyal distributor Arabesque and the tracklist looks like this (with sound samples on our www.suntriprecords.com site):

1.Aes Dana - Digitalys
2.Yesod - On The Edge Of Time
3.Khetzal & Chai (Avigmati) - Babylone Beach
4.Lost Buddha - Metamorphosis
5.Filteria - Tiny Universe
6.Ka Sol - Scraqp
7.Ypsilon 5 - Titanium
8.Goasia - I'm Ready
9.Radical Distortion - Communication

The cd was mastered by Tim Schuldt @ 4CN studios
And the cd was compiled by Mars & Anoebis!

The cover will look like this:

http://www.suntriprecords.com/media/misc/cover1.jpg

Last but not least, visit our website , http://www.suntriprecords.com it will be updated soon with more info about our upcoming cds (as we have planned more already), new acts, djs and much more!

Thanks to everyone, and for sure the ones that will buy this cd! It will be soon available on all large shops, including

Psyshop

and

Saikosounds

Remember… Copying kills our music (and labels)!

Anoebis & Mars / Suntrip Records
amphiton

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 25, 2005 01:00
I will definitely buy this CD.           [ cuBe ] :: cubeg.org •
Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : May 25, 2005 09:44
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/62587/forum/41

www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
Suntrip Records
Suntrip Records

Started Topics :  54
Posted : May 25, 2005 15:33
oops, sorry
I didn't know someone else was posting already for us so moderators you can close this topic if you want
Thanks for the support anyway, it's great to see that the scene is open minded to so many different styles of trance!

Joske (Anoebis)
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Jun 4, 2005 20:08
Goa music is always pleasure for me ! best music !
I'm sure this release will be excllent (especially Filteria's tune).
Best of luck for Suntrip Records and keep this style alive !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Suntrip Records 002: Apsara! - Melodic Goa trance! (6th of June)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance