First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SUNEXPLOSION 2005

darkfairy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 24, 2005 18:33
even a fucked up festival id say

anyway its sad..i attended the sunex04 and i kinda hoped this new edition would have been better than the previous one...OF COURSE i missed this event but it so fucking sad to read it has been even worse.

*SHoT*

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 12:50
I came back yesterday from italy from sun explosion..and i came there to write my review
So i m very sad for all this happed here
we waiting this festival like crazy but oranizers didnt respect that and anyone of us that travel to go to sun explosion.
i think that the organizers with this event want to put as much money they can in their pockets!this the true..
the problems began before festival begins..

1.when whe came here to enter to the camping are the camping owner wanted money to enter in the camping!!mr organizes supposed that the ticket for the fesival is include the stay in the caming!yes or no ????so the cmping owners wanted money to let the people to get in.personally in pay 2euro but other people pay 20-25 euro!!that is cheat!!
2.the festival area was so small..in cause the dancefllos to be so close the one from other.the distance was about 20meters.so the sound was mixed.when you stay in progressive stage you can listen and full on stage,,and sometime industrial stage which was from the other side.. ts ts ts ..SHAME!
3.you say to me personaly mr sun that the sea will be so close o the stage so that we can swim and hear music..hahahhaah!how??the sea was behind the shops and u put iron bars!so the access was unable!!
4.the sound system was sucks!the volume was low and the quality was sometimes annoying our ears!
5.no laser effects etc..only some colour lights like thar we have in ours homes..

iwant to know...what was private party of festival?????
6.the first paper of the timetable other names write,other artists played.they changed 3-4 times the timetable so after they bored with this situation and let it by the luck..if you was lucky maybe you will listen you favorite artists.NO TIMETABLE !!!SHAME AGAIN!!
7.2-3 live sets didnt played @rtist,andromeda etc
thats all but maybe i've forget something and i cant remember it now because there are many things that getting me nervous.
i dont care mr.organizes howmuch money you putin your pockets from this festival,i care that you dont respect thepeoplethat will travel to listen their favorite music.and maybe you thing that you fool all this persons.be well organized and respect all around of your you ll be get hungry!
YOU CAN FOOL PEOPLE SOMETIMES BUT YOU CANT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME!
RESPECT to be RESPECTED!           Life is only a dream...
And we are imagination of our selve's..!
*SHoT*

Posted : Aug 25, 2005 13:32
I came back yesterday from italy from sun explosion..and i came there to write my review
So i m very sad for all this happed here
we waiting this festival like crazy but oranizers didnt respect that and anyone of us that travel to go to sun explosion.
i think that the organizers with this event want to put as much money they can in their pockets!this the true..
the problems began before festival begins..

1.when whe came here to enter to the camping are the camping owner wanted money to enter in the camping!!mr organizes supposed that the ticket for the fesival is include the stay in the caming!yes or no ????so the cmping owners wanted money to let the people to get in.personally in pay 2euro but other people pay 20-25 euro!!that is cheat!!
2.the festival area was so small..in cause the dancefllos to be so close the one from other.the distance was about 20meters.so the sound was mixed.when you stay in progressive stage you can listen and full on stage,,and sometime industrial stage which was from the other side.. ts ts ts ..SHAME!
3.you say to me personaly mr sun that the sea will be so close o the stage so that we can swim and hear music..hahahhaah!how??the sea was behind the shops and u put iron bars!so the access was unable!!
4.the sound system was sucks!the volume was low and the quality was sometimes annoying our ears!
5.no laser effects etc..only some colour lights like thar we have in ours homes..

iwant to know...what was private party of festival?????
6.the first paper of the timetable other names write,other artists played.they changed 3-4 times the timetable so after they bored with this situation and let it by the luck..if you was lucky maybe you will listen you favorite artists.NO TIMETABLE !!!SHAME AGAIN!!
7.2-3 live sets didnt played @rtist,andromeda etc
thats all but maybe i've forget something and i cant remember it now because there are many things that getting me nervous.
i dont care mr.organizes howmuch money you putin your pockets from this festival,i care that you dont respect thepeoplethat will travel to listen their favorite music.and maybe you thing that you fool all this persons.be well organized and respect all around of your you ll be get hungry!
YOU CAN FOOL PEOPLE SOMETIMES BUT YOU CANT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME!
RESPECT to be RESPECTED!           Life is only a dream...
The Kaa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 14:09
I'm sorry to hear that. I thought this festival was ok, till the organisers made us miss our flight, the first time of my life I miss a flight, and on top of it because of someone I was working for. I totally agree with all of your complaints Mr SHOT. Anyways here are some pics and videos.

http://beirutunderground.free.fr/photos/08-05-Sunexplosion-Italy/sun%20explosion_festival001.html

http://beirutunderground.free.fr/photos/08-05-Sunexplosion-Italy/hyper%20frequencies%20live.MPG

http://beirutunderground.free.fr/photos/08-05-Sunexplosion-Italy/kaa.MPG
          Out Now >> V.A "1001 Flights" (Air Snare recs)

Tribal Vision rec. | Air Snare rec.
Dvj | Producer | Label manager
www.thekaa.com | www.airsnare-records.com | www.tribalvision.cz
Vanessa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 14:49
some pictures from Kaa

http://beirutunderground.free.fr/photos/08-05-Sunexplosion-Italy/sun%20explosion_festival001.html
Drunken Monk

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 17:51
i heard that there was 'mpoulntozes' also! LOL... (if its the same fest...)
          +-+talking with ali3ns around the universe+-+
mit [muzik industry tunez]
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 22:20
My friend im suprized ,last year i was there there festival was great, the only thing wrong was the camping was 3 km from the party area,but close to the sea, but it was great, i dont know if this year they cruped it up. at least did u like the music?
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Aug 25, 2005 23:20

propably he has music in home also and he didnt go there only for the music I supose..           
Open your mind...
Clipper

Posted : Aug 26, 2005 12:53
tran€e is so beautifull this days there is no respect only €olle€t ehehhehe.

Keep supporting them.
*SHoT*

Posted : Aug 26, 2005 13:39
in progressive stage the music was good!
in full on stage i dont know..
but the quality as i write before was sucks           Life is only a dream...
Jumpingtrip
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 27, 2005 01:40
Hi to everyone, you can see other pics of this festival:

http://www.electronic-brain.it/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=155

http://www.electronic-brain.it/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=156

http://www.electronic-brain.it/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=157

All the best.
Matte
www.electronic-brain.it
achie
Audioload

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 29, 2005 19:50
they done the festival and they need to do the "after party" too heheheheheeh cheers
Rabbitalien

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 30, 2005 00:09
A bad organized festival!

10 main Reasons..for voting sun explosion for worst summer festival in 2005

1) The camping area was a plain field without even one tree, many cars were inside the area , and there were only 4 toilets and 4 showers for the people.

2) It was dirty, muddy because of the daily rainfalls, and sometimes in the day very hot(lack of shade).

3) The festival area was not connected in the camping area. I had to walk 6-8 minutes in a road full of cops and enter the festival area.

4) Inside the festival it wasnt possible to reach the sea because it was blocked by an iron fence.

5) The distances of the three stages was too close and the only way to listen music from one stage was to stay close in the speaker and in the middle. In the beach area you could listen a mixture of sounds and noise produced by the three stages..

6) Expensive drinks.. a beer 5 euro, water sometimes 2 and sometimes 1.50..

7) There was no schedules or timetable. Groups were playing whenever it was possible to play. No plan at all.

8) Chill out stage didnt exist at all!

9) Cops inside the festival (carabinieri)

10) Admission ticket 45 euro on door! plus 5 euro for camping !

Sun explosion music was average , full on stage was not full of people, and most of daytimes empty, wrong music at wrong times. The Progressive stage had some nice groovy tunes , people had some good moments. And yes maybe thats the only point that saves this festival from being a completely failure..

neschama
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 30, 2005 00:39
hello together
so for me was on one side very funny this festival i spend more time in the hotel den on the festival but

if i was on the festival it was always interestic the carabnieri. all the kidz (sorry but to much kidz there) all this dogs.. bsss and den this fight from the two girls and after the guys whyyy like this.. i think olso this festival it will by much nicer without the drum n bass and hardcore floor ..

but never mind i think olso the organ. dey have to learn ... thanks for the good drivers..

and waht olsowas nice i get a shirt for free verynice..8)

but i say olsochillout floor haa this ragazzi there want money for the camping ..tss we dont give him...AND in monday dey say taht the camping have to be clean or i mean without ppl in the evening in 20:00 bss this was shit aa...
but nevermind we have a lot of fun and we hope it will working next years bether olso with the drivers fromthe artist!!!

tov
bay bay
psylo@

Posted : Aug 31, 2005 13:12
Thank God i change my mind and festival at last moment.

Please tell me about Day Dinn,Alfredo Garcia,DerEinstPunk and Audiomatic.Did theyplay?Were they good??           The meaning of life is dreaming...Avoid bad greams!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - SUNEXPLOSION 2005
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance