Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Top10 - Summer 2010 ...
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Summer 2010 ...

ILSE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jul 30, 2010 12:27:24
so new top ten section in here .. will try to keep the rules in here and give you here my favs in no particular order ...

01. Farebi Jalebi - Hollywood Muscles (Parvati / VA - Brainzcrew)

... for me a perfect opener for a set to play, thats why i placed it as first on my compilation .. there is much more to expect from this great dude!

02. Speakerhuggers - Switchboard (Parvati / VA - Brainzcrew)

... because i was in love with it since monno gave it to me .. the sample all the time makes me smile i listen to the track and in general i am happy about the productive meetings of greg and monno..this tune really kicks ass!

03. Arjuna - Jurassic Pork (Real Vision Music / VA - More Than Real)

... the best track i know from him as solo artist .. amazing drive and psychedelic attitudes ... lately he works mainly in a coorporations with other artists, so i expect a even more kicking tune in the future from him solo ..

04. Derango - Irrbloss Part 2 (Gidra Remix)(Parvati / VA - Parvatrip)

... its never easy to make a remix of the derango guys, but thomas found a very smart way and did it really great in this. lovely tune!

05. Atriohm & Encephalopaticys - Ukalen (Parvati)

... i just took this track here to name both artists .. thes guys are for long time my favs and their gig on full moon festival 2010 once again showed me their perfect feeling for the big atmospheres and highly psychedelic state of the art in creating music. thx for the music!!!

06. Freaks On Mental Earth - Cup 'N Saucers (Echo Vortex / VA - Freaks United)

... the whole compilation is a wonderful peace of musical trip ... totally dig it and i just choosed here the one i use to play from it ... highly psychedelic!!! lovely

07. Hutti Heita - EQ4U (Yggdrasil / VA - Yggdrasounds)

... in general i am in love with the norgwegian way of creating psychedelic music .. maybe these guys catched me the most as i use to play almost every track appears from their lab, and i am so damn starving for their album expected hopefully very soon. thx for the music

08. Jahbo - Chronic Mnemonic (Parvati / VA - Psy Stories)

... this is an older gem from him, but it doesnt matter what he touches, its versed made, highly psychedelic and i use to like it a lot a lot .. .. his set on full moon festival 2010 once again prooved me right in my opinion that he is the one can make every floor shaking big time .. thx for the music!

09. Derango - Implosions (Technical Hitch Remix)(Vertigo / VA - The Sacred Tree)

... in every set i play, cause its a perfect track for me .. so variable, funny, groovy, diversified, psychedelic and again a remix the to swedish duo what really is not an easy thing to do ... an alltime fav for me for sure!

10. Purosurpo - Hello World (Parvati / VA - Brainzcrew)

... depends on the moment, but for me a perfect closing gem for a set to play .. needed to get into it, but then i was totally in love with this epic track! thx for the music!!!
ILSE
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jul 30, 2010 13:06

---

---

!
sG4rY
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 30, 2010 16:22
really nice to read your comments ... makes the selection much more personal and one can make his own associations while listening           We watch a monkey perform not because he is an artist, but a monkey performing

www.facebook.com/DJ.sG4rY
www.sangomarecords.com
www.purplehexagonrecords.com
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Aug 8, 2010 18:45
This is a good TOP.
Respect!           .
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
MIK3L
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 12, 2010 12:56

like a lot your top 10!! and purosurpo wasspecial end at fullmoon festival parvati day !
MorNinG MaGiC

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 13, 2010 10:01
respeckt ! classical choices from ILSE as always !
bOom!
plant_manager
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Aug 13, 2010 17:20
great choice...happy to be up there and i must say..VERY nice way of presenting it !! respect
drakko

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 15, 2010 13:09
Nice playlist, high psychedelic flavour ! Very interisting to read your words & feelings about your tracklist choice.           http://soundcloud.com/drakko
Trance Forum » » Forum  Top10 - Summer 2010 ...

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance