Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - StreSS aSSaSSin - Spiral Trax (2002)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

StreSS aSSaSSin - Spiral Trax (2002)

___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 8, 2002 11:30:13
towards to weekend i will recomend this new realese from Spiral Trax.
Henrik Johnsson is the man behind this full "S" name project. he is "right hand" of Atmos, i mean Atmos live act perfomance is Tomas + Henrik... concept of this project is spacey dub with high quality studio work..
Henrik ask and have permission to take u to his world,world of slow motion and good connection...
his dub very chilly and flow.. its tour,tour to outspace jurney,jurney to place there no rules and hot soul feeling.. african soul and scandinavian techniqe make this collaboration more than win formula.. deep,deep music for everybody.. and for nobody... from the beginning of album this special melancholic dub atmosphere just take u to places where from no back...
the music is very many different sides full.. of course live bass, jamaika solo and filtered female samples make unusial tottal chill ambience and mind blow effects.. the echoes games remind me other scando artist as Vibrsphere on their dub trax.. so many leves of sound here and absollutelly quite and free noises music..
all 11 trax of this album just tell one story that recomend listen from the start to end.. so much soul and brain here... powerfull bass parties with tottal flow melodies and  good mood elements from all around.. harmonia and shanti feeling the key word here...

trak list:

1.Motorcycle boy's theme
2.Tags + smoke
3.Shopcleaner
4.Emotion trakker
5.Time
6.Brainplate
7.Special dish
8.VC dont lie
9.Nature
10.Steath wallpaper
11.Lextop

after last realeses of Spiral Trax i was quite dissapointed of this great lable,but here all my respect is back..

great design work on cover and amazing digital mastering/studio work..

take a puff, lay back, relax, give the sound become color and color become sound..

good chilly weekend to everybody... this right music to spend "dry" friday with chillum...
___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 11, 2002 22:38:55
ok.. everybody ignore this one..

only wanted to say that since i bought it (5 days ago), NO OTHER disk was at my home stereo...

___ElectraNoise
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 30, 2002 16:39:56
Good, I hate these novels people write.
just post a small msg.
___xdreamer
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 13, 2002 19:17:13
hahahhah!!
___Nomad
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 16, 2002 16:01:56
really nice work here, this is just the sound i was looking for, floating, flowing atmospheric dub
clears and relaxes you mind of all worries, it's like you're on top of the world without leaving the house .
___metrix_girl
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 14, 2002 02:23:40
yes its like scando style with dub and very very slow

almost quite.

a new headcleaner.

great to fall asleep with.

i called this kind of music presleep cd...;)
___Mr.Hanky
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 14, 2002 02:36:05
Great album,
as said perfect music to fall asleep into.

if u like this style check out music by [b]POLE[/b]
___metrix_girl
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 14, 2002 17:36:37
thnx hanky.

:)
___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 14, 2002 19:32:14
label ??

thanx for support and LOVE ??????????
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - StreSS aSSaSSin - Spiral Trax (2002)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance