Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Stereographic vs Smoke Ship - Audio Acupuncture (MindFunk recs 2009)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Stereographic vs Smoke Ship - Audio Acupuncture (MindFunk recs 2009)

Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Mar 21, 2010 08:43:34
Track list

1. Illusion Modes
STEREOGRAPHIC

2. Predator Squeak
SMOKE SHIP

3. Mistress Delia
STEREOGRAPHIC

4. Leuscalina
SMOKE SHIP

5. Techno Drama
STEREOGRAPHIC

6. Unknown Territory
SMOKE SHIP

7. Pandora
STEREOGRAPHIC

8. Hallucination Zone
SMOKE SHIP

9. Obscure Undreground
STEREOGRAPHIC

10. Full Protection
SMOKE SHIP

Fresh new tunes on MindFunk Records by Stereographic and the lesser known Smoke Ship. Stereographic is Andre Camargos from Brazil who’s been releasing a variety of music styles with BPM not being a factor with his production. Smoke Ship is Fernano Brigatto from Brazil too. This project was started early in the year of 2008 and I’m already a fan.

The album in question here is Audio Acupuncture released in September 09. I didn’t know what to expect from this album after being told that it I needed to hear for myself. So here’s my opinion about it.

The album takes off with Stereographic’s Illusion mode. Great way to begin this album. Nice progression of sounds through out the track. This track gives you that familiar feeling of 'the journey has just begun'. The electric leads keep flying around followed by a nice droning pad to sum this track up.

Predator sqeak introduces itself with what sounds like metal cables being furiously flung around..nice round phat bassline..giving the track a nice rolling feeling...merging in is some distorted chimes..the dawn has arrived and is still not going to let you forget the nights tale. The atmosphere is trying to suck me in while all I can see is electricity shooting out horizontally whilst I try to stray away from the sonic booms.

Mistress Delia introduces herself with a playful bassline and acid leads..teasing my sense of perception and predictability. She seems to dance joyously dragging behind her a blanket of twisted disharmony!

Robots trying to communicate through a sea of radio frequencies..constantly interrupted by unseen flying objects..*bang* ... *pause* .. electric tentacles slithering their way up your spine in layers triggering unfamiliar sensations. Deepening within your being..you find it's you who cannot communicate any longer. Leuscalina.

Jiggling and wobbling through the psychedelic jungle..crossing landscapes and gigantic grasslands and wading through the ooze of evolution, confused whether the earth is shaking or my body is. Birds chirping a far with constant pitch bends and the grinding sound of the vegans feasting on leaves. Techno drama is here to stay.

Investigating this new found land..ducking from the constant prying eyes of the pterodactyls hovering above me, constantly changing shape and size. Walking passed the vibrating trees and flowers which seem to mystically lean in one direction. The wise souls follow the signs through the metallic haze, unknowingly crushing creatures who screech in pain and disgust. Unknown territory.

Shapeshifting from 4d to 5d..this entity is beyond any human senses, demonic in nature and constantly hacking into different beings and enslaving their energy for their own bidding. While the black sun sets, the spiritual black hole that inevitably sucks all self-centered consciousness into it. Pandora

The pace is set to a different and uknown level surpassing the 3d linear point, a backstage to our known reality..gliding and grooving passed the reptiles who seem to be seduced by the light emitting from within. Hissing and growling upon this easy meal which has crossed the interstellar and inter dimensional kingdoms. In the hallucination zone, frantically searching for positivity.

Stuck in the twilight zone, the acid zone. The sounds of the pianos are wailing and are in need of some assistance. Trying to find a small amount of order from the unknown chaos. Obscure underground.

Pushing my way through back the worm hole, watching the sun change its dark shade into a lighter shade of orange..feeling the rays pierce my chest..engulfing me in a bubble of positivity. Full protection.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mfr/mfr1cd003.html

Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Mar 21, 2010 23:11
Darn mate, that is a serious review....thx a bunch 4 that !           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Mar 25, 2010 12:50
good sounds!           No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
Mind Funk
Mind Funk

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 12, 2010 21:12
Major thanks and a big thumb up for this review.....we're glad to read this release gave u the shivers and inspired you to such complements....boom on behalf of all Mind Funk crew and specially on behalf of the artists !!!           "Mind over Matter"

www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Stereographic vs Smoke Ship - Audio Acupuncture (MindFunk recs 2009)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance