Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Electronica - Spoonbill - Nestegg (2007)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Spoonbill - Nestegg (2007)

psionic nomad
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  253
Posted : Sep 1, 2007 13:34
His debut album Megafauna (available through Creative Vibes), released in 2005 under the alias Spoonbill, received much acclaim both on the national and international stage, being awarded album of the month (August 2005) on Alchemy SBS National radio and album of the week (July 2005) on FBI radio Sydney.

Spoonbill’s live shows have rocked crowds on the Australian festival circuit (Including Earthcore Global carnival 2006, Winter Solstice Cairns 2006, Rainbow Serpent Festival 2007) , and at renowned international festivals Burningman, Nevada 2005 and Symbiosis festival, San Francisco 2005 & 2006. Spoonbill has performed alongside some of the worlds best electronic producers such as Amon Tobin, Tipper, Kid Koala and OTT.

Spoonbill crafts an elegant and quirky symphony of honey-scented grooves, jovial humour and joyous beat trickery, melding an ever-evolving array of styles into a distinctive ozzie blend. From its richly textured electronic centre to the live licks around its jazzier edges, the Spoonbill sound is sure to get those toes tappin and sand shoes shufflin on the floor.

Tracklist :-

1 Low and Easy
2 Rubber Squeegy
3 Cocoon Part 3
4 Cocoon Part 4
5 The Famous Lane
6 Half A Lamington
7 EMR Exposure
8 Wakini Sunlounge
9 The Regal Red Carpet
10 Collective Mass
11 Gingerbread Man

http://www.spoonbill.net.au/

* I said "mom mom, I have found my spiritual enlightenment" and she said" there's another thing you have to find: A JOB" :>*
Hex Osirus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 6, 2007 08:48
sick albums, both of them. His music creates a most unique vibe on the dancefloor.
Really glad to have discovered this amazing artist this year.           http://soundcloud.com/seer
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 7, 2007 06:48
must buy!

killer album. Even better live set!!           new Hadal Drop album on the way

if you don't have the last one get in touch
Trance Forum » » Forum  Electronica - Spoonbill - Nestegg (2007)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance