BAHAR CANCA
ROBIN TRISKELE
EMILIANO
GAXS
INTERSTELLAR OVERDRIVE
BILL ROBIN
SIMON BARING

Specials:

Free Parking Chill Area VJ Deco Eco Friendly Children Zone Workshops/Market Water Access Transportation Discounted Presale 

Coming?   + 0
fiesta

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 16, 2013 17:36
I want to go but Sonica ends when Boom begins, im afraid you might lose many festival goers with this schedule... I would leave the morning of the 3rd to be able to catch the Boom bus and get ready to Boom on the 4th.

Consider making it so it finishes the 3rd or much better the 2nd so those of us who want to go to both are able too.

I heard Sonica is amazing so I hope something can be done on this regard. Im sure Sonica will be killer whatever happens...

Peace and Love!

positive036

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 19, 2013 19:48
Wait, these are the new dates for Sonica!?
I agree with fiesta, Gino could you make this change of date more compatible with Boom?
Thanks
ATA

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 19, 2013 20:53
Looks like Ozora is the same time too...
fiesta

Posted : Aug 20, 2013 07:31
I would much rather go to Sonica than Ozora wich I dont think I´ll ever go back to. Im glad Sun pulled through and had a great reviews, for me Sun is the new Ozora... Ozora 2010 is the best I have gone to, but I wont support greed and betrayal and thats what the farmer did by stealing it.

Great festival all around but in my opinion it lost its spirit. People should think about this more rather than just funneling their money to a thief.
Sure all big festivals are very business oriented but as "consumers" we must punish dirty business tactics by not giving the greedy bastards our hard earned money.

Boom and Ozora agreed to change the date for Ozora as it would have lost more than Boom, if people had to choose inbetween the 2 Ozora would be fucked. They made this arrangement long before Sonica announced its dates so I hope Sonica reconsiders and changes it to 29july - 2 august
so many can get to Boom on time, from a business point of view Sonica might lose a lot of money since once Sun finishes on the 27 is much easier and cheaper to hold on 2 days in beautiful Budapest and then jump to Ozora than going all the way to Sonica.

Ozora is dead, LONG LIVE SUN!
positive036

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 20, 2013 11:24
Don't be like that, everyone has the right on his opinion, and should choose where to go to spent his/her summer holiday. I'm sure that Ozora still is a great festival to someone. Personally haven't been there since Solipse 10th anniversary and that was in 2009, which was a very nice party, and at that time you could see the growing of the festival into smtg much bigger.
Sun on the other hand remainded me on early Ozora editions back in 2007 with the spirit, but with more people I would say. Though, Ozora's location is much better for the festival imo.
Back on topic, Sonica is similar to Sun fest, much more warmer and friendly vibe, and that is what attracts me the most.
Anyway, all the luck to these wonderful festivals, and the bottom line is that we belong to the same tribe, whatever festival you like and choose to visit.

Ps. It would be nice to organize a meeting of Isratrancers attending the same festival, to get to know each other, and maybe hangout in a real time, just a thought...
Gino Sonica

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 27, 2013 00:02
Hi guys, we are fully open to reconsider the dates but we are really in a short range.. and of course none ends a festival on saturday (the 2nd Aug)
..i can understand people would like to make Sonica and Boom, but at max we might close on the 3rd, cause for now i dont feel to consider another option "after" the Boom dates once all festival goers will move to portugal... what do you think about guys..?
Just remind also that main stage at Boom uses to start 2 days later (on wednesday) and so not on monday the 4th

Apart form that and as far as i lately heard hungary became a difficult country for trance festival generally.. and it's anyway very easy to make SUN and Ozora according to their dates and not coming down to south italy..

the thing is guys: are you looking for freedom, peace and pure psychedelia? well so, SONICA has now the best ever venue to enjoy all what we really look for.. and yes, this time i really don't need to advertise anything.. facts and experiences speak by themselves.. pictures as well

Sonica is going to be the future frontier of freedom for a limited number of attendants, with a warm and familiar environment, fully shaded by the tree at almost 1000 meters on the Partenio National Park.
A private land called "THE DUKE'S FOREST" where we're going to improve all services and facilities in order to offer an even more magic and comfortable venue for next year edition.

I'm sure the positive talks will reach all of you shortly and hope you will feel the right attraction and curiosity to make your next choice.. and i believe you'll do it..

here you are few albums to check out.. enjoy the vison!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151541398586680.1073741834.80547121679&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/xpvoodoo/media_set?set=a.571232802938901.1073741830.100001565589714&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/nika.saila/media_set?set=a.592849414069191.1073741826.100000324137120&type=1
ak47-|opendates|

Posted : Nov 17, 2013 10:35
open dates!

www.soundcloud.com/michel1728

virtual hug!
^^
Sonica Festival

Posted : Nov 18, 2013 17:08
Dear Sonica followers,
Sonica festival will be officially back at THE DUKE'S FOREST, next August 2014 from the 28th to the 31st.. a little shorter edition awaiting for a stunning 10th anniversary running on the year 2015, but always fulfilled by the finest psychedelic music of the globe and by a good usual dose of contemporary art & culture to enjoy and deal with during all festival days

We'll inform you very soon about the next artists going to drive the new Sonica spaceship and all other necessary details..

keep tuned

SONICA TEAM
Jackvi

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 28, 2013 20:59
hey!

i was wondering if you have a place to send demos and mixtapes and such things??

boom!!

http://www.mixcloud.com/jackvi/jackvi-forest-star-2013/
Upavas
Upavas

Started Topics :  150
Posted : Dec 4, 2013 00:05
Yes, I would also like to send a demo for my live act...           Upavas - Here And Now (Sangoma Rec.) new EP out Oct.29th, get it here:
http://timecode.bandcamp.com
http://upavas.com
http://soundcloud.com/upavas-1/
Sonica Festival

Posted : Dec 13, 2013 13:04
Hello folks!
here you are the names performing at next Sonica Festival.. just a few to be confirmed, and ready to go!
We wish you a great Christmas holiday and a super psychedelic new year 2014!

keep tuned for all further details
Sonica Festival

Posted : Dec 22, 2013 13:50
For all of you interested in Sonica Festival 2014, the new website will be online by end Jan and tickets available by beginning of march!

..don't miss this year Sonica and come to enjoy the magic Duke's Forest in southern italy..
a great psychedelic festival experience you won't forget easily

Best wishes to you all again!
keep tuned
Sonica Festival

Posted : Mar 3, 2014 11:44
Hello folks
..here you are the latest additions to Sonica lineups as you can see listed up and by half march we'll start selling tickets on our website:

Presale steps will be scheduled as follow:
- 40€ (+ paypal fee) from 15th March to 15th April
- 50€ (+ paypal fee) from 16th April to 15th May
- 70€ (+ paypal fee)from 16th May to 31st July

We invite you to keep tuned and to register on our website to receive our next monthly newsletters.

We wish you all peace and joy

Sonica Team
Sonica Festival

Posted : Mar 19, 2014 03:06
Sonica Festival Presale started!

Only 40€ (+ Paypal fee) for a limited amount of tickets, running till 15th April or till they'll be all sold out:

http://www.sonica-dance-festival.eu/content.php?page=tickets/customerlogin
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - SONICA Festival

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance