Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SONIC CUBE - SONIC CUBE (YELLOW SUNSHINE EXPLOSION 2003)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SONIC CUBE - SONIC CUBE (YELLOW SUNSHINE EXPLOSION 2003)

Osho
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Oct 16, 2003 03:29

ARTIST NAME -SONIC CUBE.

ALBUM NAME - SONIC CUBE.

LABAEL NAME - YELLOW SUNSHINE EXPLOSION.

RELEASED AT - SEPT 2003.

TRACK LIST :

1. Back Again
2. Deep Down
3. Anyone in N.Y.?
4. Straight Ahead
5. Blueline
6. Mr. Beat Back
7. Somewhere
8. The New Land
9. Thief

this is a new released of new progressive album from Switzerland...
this album was made with a lot of pure love
very groovy track's
very slow b.p.m track's (but still power full )
it's makeing you feel that the direction in this album is house style but not all of him
in some it's sound's like a pure progressive
trance.
i realy enjoing to hear this album every time i put it on my cd player.
so all you laft to do is to buy it
and to enjoi it.

(3J) ALL WE NEED IS LOVE...

raban
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Oct 17, 2003 11:28
mr beathack and somwhere are 2 of the best prog. house tracks recently!! verry nice work from swiss, sonic cube has the needed sexy groove, cant wait to hear moore oth them!!
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Oct 21, 2003 13:06
Sonic Cube is a Swiss project. One of the involved is Tobi Wirz, a higly respected producer who also have released tracks as Greed (which used to be a collab, but is now his solo project). He is also the founder of one of the most interesting progressive house labels at the moment (for me at least); SOG Records.

The other 2 are Daniel Mueller and Ueli Schill, who have released some tracks and an album under the name Sonnenvakuum.

It's indeed a pretty good, relaxed and groovy album. Somewhat down the same road as the albums from Native Radio, A.K.D., Cosmic Tone, Prototyp etc. But a bit more on the housy side than most of these.

Without a doubt my favourite is the first one, "Back Again". Deep, a bit melodic, and very emotional. Some of the other highlights are "Mr. Beat Back" - although the vocal is a bit annoying, "Somewhere" with the sexy german sample, and the closing track "Thief".

Overall a nice album, recommended for home listening. On the dancefloor some of the tracks will work great in the morning hours.

Highlights: 1(!!), 6, 7, 9.

Verdict: 8/10          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Oct 21, 2003 16:19
im sure prefer Greed on Sonic Cube, but nice album overall.           Believe your soul !
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Oct 23, 2003 11:29
I agree Zombi, I expected more of Tobi Wirz, its not bad at all, but could be better.

The only track that is a real killer is somewhere, by far my favorite track here, and, yes, very cool german sample!!           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
SONNENVAKUUM
Sonnenvakuum

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 14, 2004 09:43
Hello
Thanks for all the reviews ..... you will hear soon more of Sonic CUbe, but first we will work on some new Sonnenvakuum Tracks and maybe soon a 4th Album.
Take care and enjoy live Daniel
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - SONIC CUBE - SONIC CUBE (YELLOW SUNSHINE EXPLOSION 2003)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance