Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Sonic Body - sonic body (Nova Tekk) 2001
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sonic Body - sonic body (Nova Tekk) 2001

___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 13, 2002 15:53:16
hey all...

Sonic Body is Achim Schlafken(dont ask me who is it becoze i have no ideas) and he realese on Nova Tekk his ?? debut ?? album. main point in his music is - melodia. for all this ppl who sure that i crossed to house/club/progressive/whatever - im NOT, i just waited to something like Sonic Body. psychedelic funky Goa is the Sonic music. sounds very fresh and some of the trax REAL MORNING music.

track list:

1. Towards the groove - great melodic downbeat. very funky and smart. and yeas, towards the groove.. best open trak u can ask..
2. Springtime - first of dancefloor killers. weird and strange.. and nice.. farm melodic just kill my mind.. FARM TRANCE.. alalala... psychedelic and visiual trak.. and VERY happy..
3. Night Cruiser - !!! my favorite on this album !!! break beat with nicey nice melodic line, slow build up and HIGH FLY... piece of real art... what a sound..
4. M.D.M.A. - i didnt hear so good and RIGHT morning music for a long time.. only forward and high.. and this Goa feeling.. what a beauti..
5. Holo HighWay - dj's put it in the morning and smile to crowd, u did it ;) dance floor Goa trak.. fast, psychedelic and funky.. remind best trax of ManMadeMan..
6. Eye of the storm - another Goa feeling trak.. all the old triks here.. fast kick, balbalot sound games, emotional melody, break and then all this again..
7. Sunrise - this hit remind me all best sunrizes i haved in my life (and i haved few..).. its not dancefloor trak, its more SitComfortAndCry one...
8. Beautiful Day - !!! another experemental stuff !!! psy break beat ambient, something like that.. VERY NICE... WOW !!! HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY U ALL !!!
9. End of Summer - chill trak, not interesting at all, sad that they put it after all this beauti before.. finish your listen to this cd after 8-th..

Bottom line - Great,Nice and Emotional music. Very complete as a album. fit to ppl who like Goa sunrises and believe Goa vibe isnt die. Real Goa Vibe.

Cover - as usial Nova Tekk on top design work.

btw - Nova Tekk imo realese most interesting trrrrance stuff this days. after GREAT night music sonnenvakuum this Sonic Body its exactly the right thing to realese/listen to.

Beautiful Day to Everybody.
___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 13, 2002 21:24:52
i haved three more listen to this cd..

i have to make more clear one point - its PSYCHEDELY. very... very... very.
___Schokofan
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 14, 2002 02:30:21
Only one point,it is not the debut album of Achim Schlafke,he already released two albums and some 12" as "Biot" on german label BTM.Especially the "Synthetic Organic" Album was cool,very deep stuff,i liked it much more than the Sonic Body Project...
___Romanich
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 14, 2002 13:13:05
Biot is very cool!
___starjoker
Old Forum Member
Posted : Feb 14, 2002 16:18:01
thanx for info and support.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Sonic Body - sonic body (Nova Tekk) 2001

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance