Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - SOLSTICE MUSIC PRESENTS : QUADRA " SEROTONIA " SOLE-CD 011
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SOLSTICE MUSIC PRESENTS : QUADRA " SEROTONIA " SOLE-CD 011

Solstice Music
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 29, 2004 12:48
The entire picture of Solstice Music's heavily pushed cutting-edge artist QUADRA is finally revealed!!!
An album loaded with powefully upper and killer tracks praised by DIMITRI D.K.N, TRISTAN and ETNICA !!
Quadra who caused a stir with his tracks for " Holographic Memory I & II " is releasing an album fully loaded with killer tracks!!
QUADRA a.k.a IDO LIRAN lives in Los Angeles.He immediately distinguished himself soon after he began producing music at age 19, releasing album in 2000 from the Dutch label BOOM RECORDS and contributing tracks from Boom Records and the Israeli label U.S.T.A in 2001.
Coincidentally, the commercial club music he had produced in parallel for some time entered the limelight and appeared on America's top club DJ Christopher Lawrence's chart.He was offered remix work for tracks by TIESTO and Roger GOODE, and in 2002 was invited to Miami's WMC music conference.In 2003, disappointed with business like commercial dance scene, the newly reborn Quadra decided to come back where the focus is purely on music and released a serie of works on labels starting with SOLSTICE MUSIC.
Tracks on DRAGONFLY and TRANSIENT soon followed.Due to a great reaction, he was bombarded with album offers from many labels, and now this global release from Solstice Music has come true.
He is confirmed for Portugal's " BOOM FESTIVAL " this summer and performances in Japan produced by SOLSTICE MUSIC are scheduled this fall.His powerful yet upper sound production characterized by constantly developing upper melodies and thick fat muscular bas line without a doubt, enchant dance floors around the world.

QUADRA " SEROTONIA "
SOLE-CD 011

REELASED DATE - 21 / 09 / 2004

1) BECOME AWARE
2) EXTERNAL PLEASURE
3) THE TUNNEL
4) EPICYCLE
5) SPACE FLIGHTS
6) FUNCTION OF COLOR
7) ENERGY TRANSPORT
8) STIMULATED
9) SEROTONIA
10) THE ECSTASY OF REVELATION

www.solstice23.com
www.solstice75.com
Kouzinas

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 30, 2004 07:39
REELASED DATE - 21 / 09 / 2004

Cant wait for this one!

DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jul 30, 2004 09:18
hell's yeah!! Quadra rocks! Danceable, psychedelic, and funky all at the same time - a rare combination. Can't wait for this one, it's gonna be huge!

cheers
ricardo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 30, 2004 09:59
This album is amazing.... All the tracks are good....Ido has been making music for a long time and you can see that in the tracks....The reaction in the dancefloor couldn't be better...psychedelic music at its best!!! not ought to be missed...

Best
psionic nomad
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  253
Posted : Jul 30, 2004 17:45
i am keeping all my ears open for these destuctive monsters in here........
good luck n see yaaaaaaa at boom
Sonic Wave

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 30, 2004 19:22
hohohooo oh my god a quadra albooom!!! greatt i cant wait nice!!!
GARU
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jul 31, 2004 03:12
i agree with ricardo , total psychedelic album
quadra makes inteligent trance , nothing obvious
Congratulations           
garu_chsm@hotmail.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - SOLSTICE MUSIC PRESENTS : QUADRA " SEROTONIA " SOLE-CD 011

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance