Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - SOL SUBTERRANEO fest 1 of november 2008 Tlacotepec, Edo. de Mexico
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

SOL SUBTERRANEO fest 1 of november 2008 Tlacotepec, Edo. de Mexico

Khaos Sektor
Khaos Sektor

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Oct 27, 2008 02:40
hy guys!!! namaste from mexico!! exist some rumors wuth the party will be canceled but is not true!! someone say that i think is a organization from toluca to..other org soo is very bad that person do that the pre tickets still in the stores to everybody buy if want take more cheap the ticket!! im in mexico with dark whisper so the party still runnig!!!! see u all in the dance floor boom!!
new kromanion

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 27, 2008 05:38
yeah is really sad to hear that but is true dont worry to all people the party will take place and see u dancing in hell!!           www.myspace.com/dark_nation
and my new myspace with my demo track
www.myspace.com/newkromanioninfo
VA-TIME FOR NIGHTMARES avaliable now at www.importexploitrecords.com
Khaos Sektor
Khaos Sektor

Posted : Oct 28, 2008 01:26
yes will see boom!!!
Kashyyyk
Kashyyyk

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 29, 2008 18:54
Just 3 daYS for the gathering.

All the best to all,

Kashyyyk
new kromanion

Posted : Oct 30, 2008 18:53
jeje so close to the party, see u all there 2 more days for the insane!!!           www.myspace.com/dark_nation
Khaos Sektor
Khaos Sektor

Posted : Oct 31, 2008 17:08
tomorrow!!! see u soon guys
ah pois eh!
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  47
Posted : Nov 1, 2008 20:26
all the best for this blast specially K_Lapso and my dear friend KHAOS SEKTOR !!!

boom!!           KUTANIMAL
Pleiadian Rec DJ Team

Triplag Music DJ Team

Urban Antidote Rec DJ Team

Xavivara Agency DJ Team

Xtream DImension Rec DJ Team
MॐZC4L1†0
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 4, 2008 00:38
I demand an explanation... what the fuck happended with gorump peyya? the orgs say they payed meto and he didnt come... I demand both the orgs and meto 2 explain what was the real deal cuz i payed, i went a long fucking way, spent on gas spent on tolls and everything 2 attend gorump peyya and nothing, one of the coldest nights ever!!! and nothing...
I am not kindly asking 4 Hugo or what ever the name of the org is or Meto 2 come here and tell me what happened... I am DEMANDING IT cuz i was ripped off by some one and i wont take it anymore... U guys were complaining about chicken and the twisted minds team were lying about the party... Turns out that in the end they were right, fucking sad... Who cares about dark whisper, khaos sector, we all know the big deal about the party was Gorump Peyya and he wasnt there...
The place was beautiful and the audio was ok, their only mistake was ripping us off... Good luck 2 Mictlan 4 the next one, cuz neither of us is going to believe u guys, it doesnt matter if Meto ripped u off and he didnt came, he fucked us all (including u guys) in that case i apologize and i give you my support a 100 %... But if u guys dindt pay Meto and the issue of gorump peyya missing the party was your fault you deserve 2 be swallowed by the earth...
Anyways i will be waiting 4 any post concerning this issue.
          Memento Mori
ARCEK
Arcek

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 4, 2008 01:25
Nice nice party, nice place, nice sound, nice people.

Total my support for hugo and all the organization for futures partys, I know the problem of gorump peya is not responsability by the org.

Nice music in the party, beer, good vibes, psychedelic, friends, Kamino Music. I do not need anything else for fun.

Khaos Sektor
Khaos Sektor

Posted : Nov 4, 2008 17:40
gorump doesnt comming and the org pay 1000 euros i saw the tickets confimation and he no reply any mail when received the money so.. and gorump do alot of this things with other people and org... never go and take the money what kind of artist is ? no word.. killa party and nice people i likee to meet all guys there the party is not gorump peyya lol but ok namastee!!
ProgMoon23
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Nov 4, 2008 20:49
Bad boys, bad boys,
new kromanion

Posted : Nov 5, 2008 06:34
AMAZING PARTY!!!!!!! thanks to all artist for that music therapy!!! i love this fest, bad about meto but i dont want to talk about it!!! thanks to dark whisper, khaos, kashyyyk, arcek, tgb, sos, and the more that play for this killer time!!!           www.myspace.com/dark_nation
Kashyyyk
Kashyyyk

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 5, 2008 06:47
I had the best time in long time!!
Thank you Hugo! really nice place and vibes, the circus ppl gave a hole diferent atmosfere very nice !
I will upload some pics for all to see.
All the best!

Kashyyyk

gazella

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 5, 2008 08:39
MॐZC4L1†0 your words are sad too hear.. and even more cause gourmp peyya is one of my favs artists.. but you cant make feel less an artist because you were expecting another.. kahos sector and dark whisper are really some great projects and dont have anything to do with your dissapontment

i wish i could have assisted to the party and have heard kahos and whisper..

total support for the artist that deserve more respest imho           
Quote:

On 2007-11-22 00:38, gazella wrote:
maybe I'm high or simplly kuku ...but its all about the vibe

www.myspace.com/gazella_ska
new kromanion

Posted : Nov 6, 2008 06:21
yeah the place also and the vibes of the people that arrive to the party was amazing!!! and the sky at the night so fuking beautiful!!! thanks again for an amazing party!!!           www.myspace.com/dark_nation
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - SOL SUBTERRANEO fest 1 of november 2008 Tlacotepec, Edo. de Mexico
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance