Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Skazi @ Club Maya, only few minutes from California!, sat. 10 june 2006
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Skazi @ Club Maya, only few minutes from California!, sat. 10 june 2006

Vazik
Vazik/Indika/Bienmesabe

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Jun 1, 2006 21:08
Hello everybody!

We are about 10 days to live an amazing party at Club Maya, in Rosarito, B.C. Mexico. We want to invite all the California's trance headz to the party, its only 40 mins from San Diego and about 2.30 hrs from Los Angeles, its only 20 mins from Tijuana to the South. For all those Skazi fans in Cali, it will definitely worth it!. cheers!

if you need a map or more info please contact: sankha@soundsofearth.net

www.soundsofearth.net/skazi.html
www.elektroamerica.com/skazi
www.clubmayarosarito.com

----- www.myspace.com/vazik -----

----- sounds of earth label head -----
:::::::: www.soundsofearth.net :::::::

((---- radiance festival mexico ----))
-- www.myspace.com/radiancefestival --
Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jun 1, 2006 22:30
are there actually skazi fans left on this forum?

You should try to promote on www.sdravers.net, considering his music is more rave club techno these days. you should also send out street promoters to tijuana and hit the clubs that the 18 year olds from america attend for legalised underage drinking, they usually don't care about what type of music is playing.

Most of us in cali's psychedelic underground will be at the Gemini festival in northern california. I personally would rather drive 12 hours north than 1 hour south for this guy.

you should have a great turnout regardless, rosarito is an excellent tourist party spot, beautiful beaches too. namaste           We are all family. We put the fun in disfunctional.
-PsyCircle on Tribe-
http://tribes.tribe.net/psycircle
- Arahat -
www.psycircle.com
www.myspace.com/hidropatchbay
www.myspace.com/arahat
www.myspace.com/monksofmadness
Forza
Forza

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Jun 1, 2006 23:59
Hey, personally I'm not fan of skazi myself, I think it's too commercial but that's not the only attraction of the party.

You also have 2 of the best dj's from Mexico and if you like the underground then for sure you'd like their technique and musical selection.

have a great time at Gemini's my friend, but for those of you that don't like skazi but love powerful dj sets you should check Vazik and Shove out, you'll return home with a smile in the face.

Love and Light
          Peace, Love, Light and Harmony
Vazik
Vazik/Indika/Bienmesabe

Posted : Jun 2, 2006 00:09
Hola Hidrophonik, I wish you and all the people involved at Gemini festival a great time, im glad there is some nice open air trance gatherings happening in Cali

In the other hand, i dont know how many skazi fans or how many kindzaza or john digweed fans are in this forum, but i think it would be nice if you might try to avoid your sarcastic words (-telling me to invite 18 years olds from america that usually dont care about the music..to attend to our party-) and let the people decide if they want to come to the south (Mexico) to party or not. All the best...

----- www.myspace.com/vazik -----

sankha

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 01:21
Quote:

On 2006-06-01 22:30, Hidroponik wrote:
are there actually skazi fans left on this forum?

You should try to promote on http://www.sdravers.net, considering his music is more rave club techno these days. you should also send out street promoters to tijuana and hit the clubs that the 18 year olds from america attend for legalised underage drinking, they usually don't care about what type of music is playing.

Most of us in cali's psychedelic underground will be at the Gemini festival in northern california. I personally would rather drive 12 hours north than 1 hour south for this guy.

you should have a great turnout regardless, rosarito is an excellent tourist party spot, beautiful beaches too. namaste

I dont get it.. are you really a psytrancer? Do you now anything about harmony, respect and all that plur shit?? Cause as long as i know we try to wish everybody the best no matter their music taste o whatever, you should let people to decide. And believe me that your comment was very very far to be nice and respectfull.
The scene in Baja is growing, and whats wrong if people want to see live the most popular artists?? Whats the problem??
Live and let people live.. if you dont have a constructive comment to make, it will be better if you dont say nothing at all, or else dont say "namaste" at the end of your sentence, that is so hypocrite.
Be happy, the beauty of this cosmos is diversity and freedom of choice
Greetings!
mica
Inactive User

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 05:12
very well put sankha so very true , and he is 30 years old should be saying more intelligent things by now , or not even worry so much about a party so far away , i frigen hate skazi music too but who cares!party and let party
obu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 2, 2006 05:38
Yea seriously man, this snobbish little "I'm from the underground, therefore my music is better" attitude is ridiculous.

It's like theres no fun left to it with that POV. Why can't people just live and let live?

Don't like Skazi, don't go - no is going to force anyone to attend a party. Don't care what happens at the party? Don't comment on it. Really, its that simple.

DJ Obu
http://www.majestik.net/djobu
http://tribes.tribe.net/obu
http://www.myspace.com/dreamlabscollective
psybratt
Devic

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 08:25
Quote:

On 2006-06-02 05:38, obu wrote:
Yea seriously man, this snobbish little "I'm from the underground, therefore my music is better" attitude is ridiculous.

It's like theres no fun left to it with that POV. Why can't people just live and let live?

Don't like Skazi, don't go - no is going to force anyone to attend a party. Don't care what happens at the party? Don't comment on it. Really, its that simple.

obu .. i think, you forgot to add the " " to your message ..

namaste,
Devic
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 21:52
pickled pox and armadillo party pants, whos got the grok? Who!!!?
Hidroponik
Arahat

Posted : Jun 3, 2006 03:26
i may have come off a bit harsh, but goddamn right i'm a music snob!!! i'm the first to admit it and i'm not alone.

i used to love skazi, i actually BOUGHT his first two albums(not downloaded) i liked it so much. lately, eh, not my flavor anymore. i was in a shit-talkin mood last night, had a bad day. i shouldn't have vented like that and did not intend to slam the promoters, i apologize.

for sure the other dj's will rock it, i've heard good things about them.

sorry if i insulted anybody, i could have used better wording. I just have a thing about dj's that charge $10,000 for a gig. I have the same issues with all of the superstars of the rave scene pretending to be rockstars. my angst is more directed at that, nothing else. its a morals thing. hopefully he was easy with you guys on the booking fee.

seriously though, you should promote on sdravers.net, the people on there go to rosarito all the time and i don't think there are any parties in san diego that weekend. if you want people, put the word out there. you might even convert some people to trance.

i did say a positive note about rosarito in general, it is gorgeous there, black sand beaches, big waves, clean ocean, and lots of travellers, lots of parties, and lots of energy.

if you have time, go to puerto nuevo for some lobster after the festival, the best in the west coast for sure.           We are all family. We put the fun in disfunctional.
-PsyCircle on Tribe-
http://tribes.tribe.net/psycircle
- Arahat -
www.psycircle.com
www.myspace.com/hidropatchbay
www.myspace.com/arahat
www.myspace.com/monksofmadness
Vazik
Vazik/Indika/Bienmesabe

Posted : Jun 4, 2006 06:27
Hello Hidrophonik, thanks for your apologies, all the best            ----- www.myspace.com/vazik -----

Gringoqueto

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 4, 2006 07:32
I'm surprised you two don't know each other! Vasik, meet Hydroponik. Hydroponik, meet Vasik.

I'm sure there are better bio's on both of you but here's my intro:

Vasik has been one of Mexico's top trance Dj's for many years and has been very influential in the scene by introducing the music of many international artists to Mexico. He has freaked everything from massive festivals to many small underground parties. He's is a really great guy!

Hydroponik (you guys can use your real names as privately or however you want - I leae that up to you) has been a dark psy producer for many years and very well known in the scene on this side of the border. Besides his regular collaborations with Bodhisattva 13:20 he has recently completed some very wicked collaborations with the likes of Mubali (and others). Careful, his music will make macrame out of your brain! and he's a really great guy!
          Laughter is the shape that darkness took around the first appearance of light.

W.S.M.
Forza
Forza

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Jun 4, 2006 15:52
Yeahhh i'm glad that everything got all sorted out! remember guys, trance is supposed to unite people and remind us that all human beings are a famliy, let the love for music unite us and let our love for music be transformed into love for all mankind           Peace, Love, Light and Harmony
sankha

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 9, 2006 21:13
Hey ppl!
See you thereeee!
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 14, 2006 21:45
how was it?           assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Skazi @ Club Maya, only few minutes from California!, sat. 10 june 2006

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance