Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Sirius Isness - Resolution of Duality (Moon Spirits, 2004)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sirius Isness - Resolution of Duality (Moon Spirits, 2004)

moondancer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Feb 28, 2005 16:18
1. 2012 Tepoz Trippers
2. Out of reality
3. Osaka Blues
4. Spheres
5. Irrational substance
6. The good man
7. Living memories
8. Secret vision
9. Resolution of duality

I got this album after hearing their track Micro Tunes which I found to be one of the rare full-on tracks that brought me emotions. However sadly that track is a one-off, you won't find anything in the likes over here

Basically there is ONE very good track here: Irrational Substance which has a structure that resembles goatrance VERY much. One of the rare full-on tracks that sound deep and mystical.

2012 Tepoz Trippers is also a nice track, not great but a good one.

And the last track Resolution of Duality starts pretty dull but ends with a very nice catchy melody. I suppose that in the right context, this can sound really good.

And that's about it... the others sound like fillers to me. The usual israeli full-on sound with a "sunshine" feeling to it, nothing paricularly bad but nothing particularly good either... 6/10 My advice is to keep away from this album and buy some comp featuring one of the 3 tracks I mentioned instead.

“I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.”

Charles M. Schulz
PsyUNIT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 20, 2005 16:10
I'm surprised no one's written a detailed review for this album. A dance floor smasher, my ideal morning DJ set track list would contain atleast 2 songs from this album.

These guys are according to me, one of the most talented artists in the full on scene today. Also like the fact that they have provided a CD case insert along with the CD.

Fav tracks :

Osaka Blues
Irrational substance
The good man
Living memories
Secret vision

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Travel, without moving.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Sirius Isness - Resolution of Duality (Moon Spirits, 2004)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance