Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - sidhartha reverse mode album release party @ Subsolo - Ovar ( 14 - 05 - 2005 )
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

sidhartha reverse mode album release party @ Subsolo - Ovar ( 14 - 05 - 2005 )

[Catz]

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 17, 2005 11:26
The party was very good!!
Dj yaksha with a good dark full on Set, with good melodies too..
Dj aran oren from israel ( metatron editor ) killer set,with very dark sounds, killer kicks and killers basslines, amaizing dj set.
Khopat...like always : fucking killer live act breaking all the dance floor, and finnaly... Sidhartha live act..very powerfull too, very very good album, very good live act.
This party was very very good, with very good ambient, with beautiful faces and ppl in the dance floor..without problems
a paradise
hug's for xico,aran,bruno and vasco [[[[[]]]]           [Catz] aka Dj Phyrex
adrop
Hexagnum / Luxor

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 17, 2005 14:56
Indeed it was a great party .
Sidhartha album is killer hihihihi
Aran very good set , I also enjoyed Khopat live act and yaksha set.

yada

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 17, 2005 16:02
Great indoor party. Sidhartha is in great shape. For me is the best portuguese producer nowadays.

All the best for you Xico.

plutonio

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 17, 2005 20:38
great party indeed, subsolo has good sound and that helps them in the performance

All artists there made very good sets and i hope they continue to do better and better.

congratulations to people of metraton that released a great album

alienn
Alienn

Started Topics :  49
Posted : May 18, 2005 19:19
Cosmic Drops [open air]

Discoteca Via Lactea
Saturday, 11 June 2005

Live Act's:
MENOG
SIDHARTHA[Apresentation of Sidhartha-Reverse Mode]

DJ's Set:
DJ EKSCO
DJ ALIENN
DJ KUNTACT

SPECIAL DECOR

Place with 1600m2
www.vialactea.com.pt
alienn@vialactea.com.pt
infor:+351963614337
playck@iol.pt
Sidhartha
Sidhartha

Started Topics :  10
Posted : May 19, 2005 14:48
Hello evryone :sababa:

Thanks for the nice coments and evryone who went to the party... it was great indeed!!!

Aran is a very special person... and also very good dj, he just broke the dance-floor, gracias amigo...
People just asked - who is the guy??? who is the guy??? - fantastic crazy israeli!!!

Yaksha & Khopat also good performance as i expected full-crazyness on dance-floor, keep it up mates

Very soon links to pictures online

http://www.hypergate-records.com
Khopat
Khopat

Started Topics :  16
Posted : May 19, 2005 14:51
i must agree...great party...all the time awesome music! Was very nice to have such tremend Dj amoung us, Dj Aran rocked the house...i hope to see him play in portugal very soon;)

Congratulations also to Sidhartha...the album is really cool
!

Cheers
          www.Spectralrecords.com
www.Hypergate-records.com
www.metatron-production.com
Metatron Productions
Metatron Productions

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 19, 2005 17:25
well i must say its was pleasure to be there ! its was great party ! i meet so many nice people ! and i did lots of fun in portugal ! its was great to see for the first time sidhartha and khopat live !!! Yaksha play perfect set for opening the party !
its was lots of good energy on the dance floor then khopat play after him killer set ! i really enjoy to listen ! this guy have lots of talent ! after i play 2h set eksco ( sidhartha ) play amazing live set ! this dude is crazy i miss him all ready
so its was great party for me , i like to say thanks for nuno and ana for being with me all the way in portugal and for all the great people from the sub solo , we did great time there , i hop to come again soon
miss you all !

- - - - - -
V.A Need for Speed
Sidhartha-Reverse Mode out now !
THE EARTH IS MOVING ...
www.metatron-production.com
www.wirikuta.at
technodrome
Technodrome

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 19, 2005 17:52
well i hevent been there but iam sure it was a killer one the line up was very powerfoll&
iam sure that this party was very special

i wish i was there !!!!!           next album is coocking!!!!
geko
GeKo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 19, 2005 19:43
well...well..well.. someone do a party without me i heard it was a kiler party and killer set by aran
i needed to come with u aran i told u....ggrrrrr
anyway i hope next time i will be with u there eksco,

now we just need to spred the word about Metatron Production we hit clubs like a bullet....powerfull and DARD....hehehe remember that

and of course dont forget the new album of sidhartha killer tunes from Metatron get it in shops now and feel the vibes that was in the party

Amir [GeKo]
DIGITAL PSIONICS REC.
http://www.myspace.com/djgekooo
http://www.myspace.com/battlegoats
Isak
Nemesis Divine

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 21, 2005 00:18
hello to all the killers from portugal..
i heard it was one of the best..heheh cool
sidhartha u rock man killer albom, i wish that i was ther to hear u'r live set , but i'm sure that in the future i will..
Khopat i heard u where killer too man .. keep the good work ..any way guys see u in the near future..
p.s : to aran my man ok i all ready know how u playd heheheh..u big man..love and hugs.. Isak           "We are what we were what we shal be again"
http://www.metatron-production.com
DJyakSha

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 24, 2005 18:56
who am i to desagree with this koments?!?
for sure...was a great party , all of we i´m sure that have work too hard to bring this killer party to our people Khopat was too higher..killer bro!
love your work .. keep going! Sidhartha.. i have no koments to descrive waht i feel when you´r sound put them ass up...powerfull melodies with loving bass lines...perfect bro..love you´r work!

Mr. Aran ....without words to say....
you´r the best israeli boy that i have ever meet..
i like very mutch being with you ...
hope the next time we kould been too much time..
hope u came quick...
we all love have you here with us..
lets kiil them all!
you set was perfect too ...all people love it! keep bring me news! hugs to every one!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - sidhartha reverse mode album release party @ Subsolo - Ovar ( 14 - 05 - 2005 )

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance